• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

about god of destruction feat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, only the angels can travel between universes via flying, and it likely involves travelling through an extra dimensional direction separating them.

As far as the Kaioshin realm goes no. IIRC, we rejected that and the afterlifes being separate as well. They're all one and the same with their universes.

They are separate but they are part of the same universe. See Marvel Comics, Bayonetta, and Magi for examples of series where one universe can have multiple layers or realms, while still being one universe.

I don't think that's the case @Kuku4Life. Zen'o is rated as 2-C for the very reason you claim they rejected, and that is the Afterlifes being seperate.

then close this. thank you for the time.

i felt some of you sounded a little rude but thats ok...

i still think that gods feat is 2-c combined and given that it is a shared feat, each god should be at higher levels of low 2-c but i dont think my opinion matters now

I think that the universes are intended to be separate, and that Zen'o should stay at 2-C. We would treat Dragon Ball particularly unfavourably compared to other series if we downgrade him.

He was probably just trying to help, since the discussion was going in circles.

The pages is sysop-locked, so Matt should probably be the one to edit it in.

Yeah, we should close this, and keep Zen'o at 2-C to be safe.

Matthew can add the rule if he wants to, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back