• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About God Eater

So, you guys are putting the likes of Lenka in Wall Level and Building Level. But this is wrong.

According to the anime, manga, and games (I couldn't find any link for it), Aragami are absolutely unaffected by any type of conventional weapons, including nuclear warheads. So they should be 7-B, or likely 7-A (Due to the Tsar Bomba being the strongest nuclear warhead by so far).

A proof that this scaling should be accurate is the fact that God Eaters are the only people that can hurt them due to having God Arc, which is an Aragami in the form of a weapon, and it has been proven in the multimedia of God Eater series that the only thing that can kill an Aragami is another Aragami.

So, what do you guys think?

Still, Aragami are shown to be unaffected by it. I watched the anime, but I don't remember the episode that said that.

If it's just immunity then there's a chance that it doesnt scale to AP

One similar example that I can think of is Lancelot, who is also immune to all conventional weaponry but that doesnt scale to her AP because Immunity =/= AP.

You're the one who said that they are immune to conventional weaponry.

Also,that doesnt really say anything about their tier, just like how Heretic Gods in Campione can only be killed by other gods/godslayers and is unaffected by any non magical weapons which includes nuke.But that doesnt give them 7-A ratings

Also you need to give context. Are they unaffected because of their durability? or are they unaffected because of their state of being as Aragami/God eaters whatever?

Ever heard of Masadaverse: Dies Irae?

In this verse, LDO members are unaffected by any type of weapons, including Tsar Bombs.

That being said, Ren Fuji can still hurt them. LDO members can also hurt each other as well, and they are listed to be At least 7-B, likely 7-A.

The same applies to Aragami. They can only be hurt and killed by Aragami as well, and God Arcs, which God Eaters hold are compressed forms of Aragamis in the form of blades and guns, and it's the only thing that can kill them.

Edit: I meant that they are unaffected by conventional weapons and nuclear warheads, not immune to it. Sorry if I couldn't say it correctly.

I've checked the masaderse profile and they have reasonings like can cut mountain ranges and tsunami etc

Like I said give context, you only said that their immune to weapons and can only be killed by other gods.Ok, but that doesnt really tell anything about their tier, if a 9-B is immune to any human weapons because he is a magical being that doesnt give him a 7-A rating, because he could still be hurt by magical attacks that are below 7-A

Again give the context, are they no selling nukes because they are Gods? if this is the case then theres a chance they could still be hurt by less than 7-A attacks that affects them

or are they no selling nukes because of their durability? if this is the case then they're 7-A

I'm not arguing against your upgrade or anything because I dont care about this verse, but what you said was immunity and immunity doesnt really give you AP

You have to clarify it

The same applies to Aragami. They can only be hurt and killed by Aragami as well, and God Arcs, which God Eaters hold are compressed forms of Aragamis in the form of blades and guns, and it's the only thing that can kill them.

Again that doesnt say anything about their AP, just that they can only be killed by their own kind.

Which sounds like they cant be killed by other stuff because of their nature and that doesnt really give you AP, just resistance or immunity

ShrekAlmighty said:
I personally see it as an durability feat rather than an Immunity to explosions/radiaton etc
Yes it is.

It's my fault that i didn't explain it clearly. My bad. :p

TheSandman31 said:
I've checked the masaderse profile and they have reasonings like can cut mountain ranges and tsunami etc

Like I said give context, you only said that their immune to weapons and can only be killed by other gods.Ok, but that doesnt really tell anything about their tier, if a 9-B is immune to any human weapons because he is a magical being that doesnt give him a 7-A rating, because he could still be hurt by magical attacks that are below 7-A

Again give the context, are they no selling nukes because they are Gods? if this is the case then theres a chance they could still be hurt by less than 7-A attacks that affects them

or are they no selling nukes because of their durability? if this is the case then they're 7-A

I'm not arguing against your upgrade or anything because I dont care about this verse, but what you said was immunity and immunity doesnt really give you AP

You have to clarify it

Again that doesnt say anything about their AP, just that they can only be killed by their own kind.

Which sounds like they cant be killed by other stuff because of their nature and that doesnt really give you AP, just resistance or immunity
They actually no sell nukes due to thier durability. Sorry for not clarifying it more.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Umm.....this is kinda OOT,but can God eater verse get their page?
I think we should make a request for this.

But that aside, what do u think about the upgrades? I actually fixed the word 'immunity'.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Yeah it is,also only Lenka and Lindow that get their profile,while character interesting like Alisa is not get her profile.
What do u think of the upgrades, pal?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well waiting for more input here,but for now this upgrade still questionable but good.
How so? Aragami are similar to LDO members from Dies Irae to me. Both have their durability steaming from no selling nuclear warheads.

IIRC, pretty sure aragami are immune to conventional weaponry, and it's not just durability based

In the early 2050s, unknown life forms called "Oracle Cells" began their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Their violent nature and god-like adaptability earned them the name "Aragami". Facing an enemy completely immune to conventional weapons, modern society collapses as humanity is driven to the point of extinction. - Excerpt from the Sypnosis.

Nope. It's durability based, and not immunity. It has been shown that they can outright survive being hit by nukes. Just like the LDO members from Dies Irae.

Well.. yeah, a nuclear warhead is a conventional weapon which they are immune to. I mean you can't ignore the statement made by the creators by comparing it to another verse.

And the points you brought up in the beginning back up what I'm saying.

God Eaters are the only people that can hurt them due to having God Arc

Code:
It's like what Veloxt1r0kore was saying
if a 9-B is immune to any human weapons because he is a magical being that doesn't give him a 7-A rating, because he could still be hurt by magical attacks that are below 7-A

I'm almost entirely certain the Aragami are "immune" to conventional weapons because they're bunches of cells- not because they won't be hurt by them. We see Lenka smack a few of them with a piece of wood and his broken God Arc- it still connects and as far as we know still imparted force. The thing is that you're striking something that can replicate at a phenominal rate to recover from any injury not from a God Arc- that's why you have to consume the core when you kill them- they're get right back up otherwise. They're immune to conventional weapons because they don't have vitals and have mad regen plus mutation- not because their durability is so high that nothing will harm them.

The prequel anime episode featuring Soma and Lindow certainly seemed to imply the nuclear reactor would blow up the Aragami along with them. However, nuking a worldwide plague isn't really a viable battle method, you kinda need the world; and if they survive anyways then you've nuked the area for nothing because they'll just come back. There's a reason the basic principles Lindow puts down are the equivalent of, "Run away from anything that can kill you". The Aragami are potentially limitless- humans aren't.

As an God Eater player, I need to clear some things out for future profiles.

About the God Eaters themselves:

There are unlisted weakness, powers, abilities, and information.

God Eaters can be considered a part-aragami due to the fact that they have infused oracle cells in their bodies.

> Because of this, most of them have a weakness in their armlets. The armlets have important injections called "Bias Factor" that keeps the Oracle Cells from devouring in their body from inside out. So if their armlets gets broken, the God Eaters are ******. At worse case scenario, the God Eaters themselves with mutate and turn into indestructable Aragami where the only thing that can stop them is their own God Ark. The mentality aragami part was actually shown in the end of Corrosive Hannibal Arc where the Protagonist dives in Lindow's mind where they continue to fight the Corrosive Hannibal.
GOD EATER RESURRECTION Lindow Arc Ending
GOD EATER RESURRECTION Lindow Arc Ending

> The Resonance skill isn't listed in here. The Resonance is the abilitity to share past memories, expierences and feeling with others and it's tied to the New Type God Eaters like Lenka and Alisa.

This ability is also implied to be able to alter memories as shown in the Lindow's si
GE2RB The Black Predator ~ Lindow Side Story
GE2RB The Black Predator ~ Lindow Side Story

de story in God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

> God Eaters are stated (by Sakuya Tachibana herself) to have Environmental Adaption, as they are seen to fight aragami in extreme hot/cold enviroments without a problem.

Awakening God Of War Alisa Amiella - God Eater Resurrection Gameplay Walkthrough Part 6 PS4
Awakening God Of War Alisa Amiella - God Eater Resurrection Gameplay Walkthrough Part 6 PS4

> In God Eater 2 Rage Burst, everyone gets to use special fighting arts called the Blood Arts and Blood Bullets.

> I don't know if this is important but in the new upcoming God Eater 3 game, it is even further implied that God Eaters share more similarities with the Aragami with the introduction of the Adaptional God Eaters. These God Eater are immune to Disintegration, as they are shown to resist the effect of the Ashlands. The Ashlands are said to be expanding areas that turn everything into ash on their way. In fact, those Ashlands destroyed the FENRIR branches in God Eater 3 (the GE3 era is placed at least 10 years down the timeline after the anime).

About the Aragami:

The Aragami are a lot like Doomsday actually.

The Aragami has Assimilative Evolution (get new abilities and apearances from the anything they devour), Reactive Evolution (becomes immune to current elements such as fire, ice, electricity, ect.), Resurruction (when the core of the Aragami is removed, the Oracle Cells lose their cohesion and dissipate into nothingness, until a new core is created), and other adaptive abilities. It is said that some Aragami can photosynthesis because of the plant life they ate. There is probably more.

So, technically all of you are correct. The Aragami have both durability, resistance and immunity but they got them because of their adaptivity.

AsuraBG said:
The Aragami has Assimilative Evolution (get new abilities and appearances from the anything they devour), Reactive Evolution (becomes immune to current elements such as fire, ice, electricity, ect.), Resurrection (when the core of the Aragami is removed, the Oracle Cells lose their cohesion and dissipate into nothingness, until a new core is created), and other adaptive abilities. It is said that some Aragami can photosynthesis because of the plant life they ate. There is probably more.
Aragami do not have reactive evolution. All versions of a single aragami stem from adaptive evolution in a different environment (fallen species) or they are completely new subspecies of the existing aragami (Deusphages).

The only Aragami that displayed resurrection was Hannibal. And that was a special case since it has a special organ to create a new core. Otherwise, any aragamai that gets its core removed is perma dead.

God Eater 3 takes place after Gode Eater 2 RB, not the anime. The amount of time has passed isn't know between the two games but 10 years isn't far off.

The new God Eaters (Adaptive God Eaters or AGE) were created by experiments on God Eaters to resist the corrosive effects fo the ashlands so that resistance didn't come from being similar to aragami

You are contradicting yourself.

1.) The anime is an adaption from the God Eater Resurrection game. This is even further confirmed by Lenka in episode 7 where he is seen to use a Predator Style against a Borg Camlann. Lenka is just the anime representation of the Protagonist as all games actually allow the player to create their own character.

2.) Wrong. The AGEs are, in fact, said to share more similarities with Aragami than with humans. Because of this, AGEs are considered to be very dangerous and have the status of prisoners, literally.

https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/god-eater/news/more-details-about-god-eater-3

Also, I don't see your point. The 3rd generation God Eater are also said to be experimental as they are said to use a new type of Bias Factor that was created by Rachel Claudius.

3.) You just agreed that the Aragami have Resurrection. Because Hannibal and all of his variations are, in fact, an Aragami.

Also, there no "all versions of a single aragami stem from adaptive evolution" because the Oracle Cells themselves stay the same. They do not change in a sense that their nature doesn't change - they will still devour anything and everything. The only change that happens is that they evolved based on the "information* they have gathered.

4.) The Reactive Evolution comes from the notion that the Aragami can become stronger after an encounter with other opponents, such as God Eaters, developing resistance over time. Not to mention that you can observe that in game too as they are seen to get out of the traps faster and faster. Not only that but the Fierce Kongou is said to be an Aragami that evolved after receiving a face-spliting blow.

AsuraBG said:
You are contradicting yourself.
1) You have that backwards. The GE:R came out months after the anime. And it was just an updated version of God Eater Burst, the game that came out years before the anime which is an updated western version of God Eater which was out even longer. The anime is it's own story and is not related to the game series other than Ressurection featuring the Dyaus Pita from the anime as a variant of the Heavenly Father Dyaus Pita.

2) What does that have to do with what I said that experimentation on God Eaters brought about that resistance? The same experimentation is what brought them closer to Aragami.

3rd generation God Eaters and AGE are different. Using a new type of bias factor vs being experimented on to force an evolution/adaptation has more of a difference than you think. Especially since the result of those experiments brought them closer to Aragami as the news site said.

3)No I said " The only Aragami that displayed resurrection was Hannibal. And that was a special case since it has a special organ to create a new core. " meaning Hannibal is the only Aragami that has displayed the ability of resurrection, just because it's an Aragami doesn't mean that all aragami can do it. If they could then the whole point of removing their core is moot. Whether its variants can do it or not is unknown since but it seems unlikely in the more extreme variants like Spartacus and Caligula.

Well, I'm not talking about Oracle cells. The same can be said for humans no? There is no difference between the homo sapien because the cells themselves stay the same yes? I don't know what's wrong with what I stated that you have to bring out Oracle Cells. All versions of an Aragami do stem from adaptive evolution or are completely new subspecies of said Aragami.

4) What Aragami has become stronger after an encounte with a God Eater? And traps are purely a game mechanic since there's three of them that inflict different statuses. If that's the case then Fierce Kongou is the only aragami that has displayed reactive evolution just like Hannibal is the only aragami that has displayed resurrection.

@Kadmus Prime

1.) No, you got it wrong. It doesn't matter when the anime and GER came out. The anime is the adaption of the game, as in they took all of the chnological events in GER era and turn it into an anime. The GER is a remastered version of the GEB (which is a remake of the original GE1 game) while adding more to the story and special abilities (the Predator Style).

That being said: GER era --(3 years)---> GE2RB era ---(4 years)----> GE: Resonant Ops era -----(at least 3 years)-----> GE3 era.

2.) My original point is that GE3 focuses more on the notion that the God Eaters are similar to the Aragami. Just because AGEs share more similarities with the Aragami, this doesn't refute the argument that 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation doesn't share any similarities with the Aragami either. Especially when we are talking about Soma and Post-Oracle Infection Lindow (who has an Aragami hand ffs) who are 1st and 2nd generations God Eaters (for Lindow, there are some implications that he could potentially be a 3rd generation as he actually has shown, in his Side Story, to use Blood Arts long before Julius arived).

So? 3rs generation are said that they have even greater potential than both 1st and 2nd generations of God Eater, despite that only the Bias Factor was experimental. Plus, we already have seen a 2nd generation God Eater dual wielding, adaption from even 1st generation, blood arts, and so on. AGEs is basically a new breed of God Eaters that combines all generations into one, a "pefected" God Eater generation.

3.) You are using the homosapiens as a bad analogy. The aragami are more of a dogs and that they come out with different forms, sizes and colour. Varjas are a variation of aragami, just like how German Shepherds are also a breed of dog.

4.) No, I think that it was directly stated somewhere that the Aragami actually adapts to the items you threw at them. And not only that. When I said that the Aragami can become stronger after an encounter with opponent, I was talking only about the God Eaters. I was referring about other Aragami too because it is said that Aragami tend to have cannibalistic behavior when they are starving. For the protocol, it was never stated that the Fierce Kongou received the face-spliting blow by a God Eater.

There is still something off about saying that only specific aragami display skills like resurrection and reactive evolution. My point is that they can develop skills like that over time regardless and I don't think that it's related to environmental adaption or the assimilation evolution.

1) How can an anime be an adaptation of a game that did not exist? The anime is an adaptation of God Eater/GE:B with very obvious differences as they do with most adaptation of external media. God Eater Resurrection is an updated version of God Eater Burst that put in the Dyaus Pita from the anime into the game and having Lenka and his god arc as downloadable content. That's the only link from the game and the anime.

2) I never refuted the similarities between God Eaters and Aragami, all I said is that the AGE were created through experimentation on God Eaters to resist the Ashlands and that the resistance didn't come from that statement of them being closer to an Aragami.

Lindow was not capable of using blood arts until his time with GE2 protag whose blood power allows previous generations able to use blood arts and awakens the blood power of 3rd generation God Eaters. (and blood arts of course)

I don't know why you're talking about the potential of generation of god eaters but just to clarify.

1st Generation God Eaters - God Eaters with a non-transformable god arc

2nd Generation God Eaters - God Eaters with transformable god arc and are capable of Resonance

3rd Generation God Eaters - The same as 2nd Generation but uses a newer bias factor and can awaken Blood Powers

As seen in the game, generations are just a reference to the newer/older version of god eaters just like how you would refer a family bloodline by its generation, the only difference here is a new generation is always created by some advancement in what they use or an advancement with the God Eater themselves(refer to what I said above). Because 1st/2nd generation was just referred to as old type and new type. It has been said that 2nd gen > 1st gen and that 2nd gen =< 3rd gen since they are using a newer bias factor and can use blood powers. And with god eater 3 previous generations < 4th generation Gode Eaters or AGE

If you're talking about the protag wielding Lindow's god arc then no. He forced that to happen in the heat of the moment as shown by his left arm being turned into an aragami, it's not an adaptation and it's doubtful he can do it again without severe consequences. There is only one God Eater that can use multiple god arcs with less consequence by forcefully adapting her body's bias factor but that damages her body and she needs external bias factor injections.

AGE doesn't "combine" all generations into one, it's literally just a new type of God Eater that was created from experimentation to resist Ashlands. If anything and this is more than likely, they could be considered the 4th generation of God Eaters.

3) You're referring to Aragami as it's own type of... well Aragami. Vajra is an aragami, not a "variation" of an Aragami. Aragami is a classification of what comes about when multiple oracle cells form around a core. Not a being where variation can be derived from. Just like how dogs is a classification of a genus of Canines.

4) Well if that's the case then they have limited reactive evolution. And cannibalistic behavior is only when they're starving, unstable or rogue, it has nothing to do with reactive evolution. And if that's the case then the Fierce Kongou is just an evolved version of a Kongou and evidence of that being from reactive evolution is moot. But it is more than likely that it did receive the blow from a God Eater since its face is split in a way.

All Aragami are different and each display different capabilities and adaptations. Hannibal is the only known aragami that has a special organ with the purpose of creating a new core. No other aragami has displayed this thus far so it's specific to Hannibal and only Hannibal's description says it can regenerate without a core.

The whole point of Aragami growing stronger and adapting to the environment, evolving etc is because of the consummation of their surroundings which will result in an adaptation. Whether this or reactive evolution also applies to the extreme variants of the different Aragami is unknown since all Type 1/2 Duesphage and Psions origins are unknown. More than likely, they are mutations of their base Aragami the variants are derived from.

1.) God Eater is not a new game as the very first game was relesed back in 2009. You completely missed my point again. They adapted the story of the game into an anime. The only reason why the anime is considered to be an adaption to God Eater Resurruction is because because they showed the Predator Style which wasn't a thing in GEB.

There is literally no difference between the story of GER and GEB. All what GER did is:

> Improving the graphics

> Adding more to the gameplay mechanics, a.k.a. the Predator Style

> Adding more the the already existing story - they added a new Arc that followed the Black Hannbal Arc (which was originally added by GEB back in 2010, I believe), known as the Arius Nova Arc.

Lenka isn't even the "canon" protagonist. The "canonical" protagonist is Yuu Kannagi and he predated Lenka. Lenka is anime-only character and he belongs to Ufotable. Him being a DLC doesn't means shit.

2.) Wrong. Lindow can use Blood Arts long before the arrival of Julius and the Protagonist. That was shown during the Lindow's SIde Story when the Protagoinst dived in Lindow's memories. Those were Lindow's memories when he was still wandering around while hunting Aragami after he had his armlet shattered 3 years ago. Key word: memories.

Actually, Blood Powers are unique to the 3rd generation-only God Eaters. The only thing they can awaken is Blood Arts and grant imunnity to the Psions' bias field effects in the rest of the generations. The Psions' bias field "disables" 1st and 2nd generation God Arcs. But even then, the only person that can can this is the GE2 Protagonist because their of Blood Power that is described as "the ability to evoke the usage of dormant powers in others, especially non-Blood members, and the ability to amplify power of will".

Why do I say that 3rd generation God Eaters have greater potential than the 1st and 2nd generation? Because of the Blood Rage ability.

No, if I'm not mistaken, that is the 2nd time the Protagonist touched Lindow's God Arc. They already made a connection with the God Arc itself because only Lindow and them could see Ren. Remember, Ren is the "humanoid form" of Lindow's God Arc, as in the weapon itself created an avatar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTZGO7OrbM <==== Skip to the scene at the end of the video.

I know that you are reffering about Livie Collete from Rage Burst. But even then, you don't see the bigger picture here because she is considered to be a failure. Julius is said to be better than her by Rachel Claudius, as Julius became the Siglarity which is supposed to end the world.

We don't know how exactly the AGEs are different to the other generations but it is clear as that they aren't like the other god eaters. It could be a completely different thing than a new Bias Factpr. IMO, they are most likely to be like Some, where their own bodies produce the Bias Factor. Otherwise they wuldn't receive the status of a prisoners.... that is unless the status of the god eaters has changed entirely in the GE3. We have yet to see that.

3.) Yeah, the analogy with the Canis would fit even better to the Aragami as whole. But the Varjas are a sub-species to the Aragami, just like domestic dogs are a sub-species to Canis. Dyaus Pita, Prithvi Mata, Golden Vajra and all other mutated forms of the Varja, just like how domestic dogs may come in different breeds and that you can create new breeds from already existing ones.

4.) My point is that it doesn't matter because... well, the God Arcs are, technically, aragami. So there is no difference for the Aragami if they are fighting a God Eater with their God Arc or other Aragami

Normally, the Bias Factor controlls the Aragami's appetite so that they wouldn't attack other Aragami (that was the anti-aragami walls purpose too).

Actually the Psions do have origins as they are said to be an aragami that was exposed to Red Rain.

1) Isn't that what I've been saying this whole time. You were saying that the anime is an adaptation of GE:R when it's not and you come back and reiterate what I said in the previous post?

The anime is an adaptation of God Eater/GE:B with very obvious differences as they do with most adaptation of external media. God Eater Resurrection is an updated version of God Eater Burst that put in the Dyaus Pita from the anime into the game and having Lenka and his god arc as downloadable content. That's the only link between the game and the anime.

With the obvious other additions that I have forgotten to mention but still.

2) Lindow did not use Blood Arts, that side story just showed what happened after Lindow was saved by Shio and how he turned into the Corrosive Hannibal. Do you know what a Blood Art is? And before you come back with a long-winded reiteration of what I said. The whole reason of Lindow's character episode in God Eater 2/Rage Burst is to teach him blood arts. Why would he ask the GE:RB protag to teach him blood arts if he could use them before? . You can try and link to the specific part of the video where you thought you saw Lindow use a blood art.

Actually, Blood Powers are unique to the 3rd generation-only God Eaters. The only thing they can awaken is Blood Arts and grant imunnity to the Psions' bias field effects in the rest of -snip- for space

Again another reiteration of what I said.

GE2 protag whose blood power allows previous generations able to use blood arts and awakens the blood power of 3rd generation God Eaters. (and blood arts of course) - That's also a description of their Evoke ability. I never said anything about 1st/2nd generation God Eaters gaining blood powers, only blood arts.

Blood Rage is specific to the GE2 protag no other member of blood has it. It's essentially another ability granted from his Evoke blood power.

As I said before the protag wielding the two god arcs was an "in the heat of the moment to save my companion" The first time he tried to do it he was comatose. The second time was forced and his left arm turned into an aragami like Lindow's except their arm reverted back to human.

What does Julius have to do with wielding two god arcs? All i'm saying that it's commonly impossible to do so and even when it is, there are consequences to follow.

No AGEs are still God Eaters, and it is a completely different thing than a new bias factor. AGE was created from experimentations on God Eaters to resist the effects of Ashlands and because of that, they have increased physical capabilities than the average God Eater since and like you said are closer to Aragami. In short they are essentially 4th generation God Eaters.

Makes more sense to just link you to the page where all the information is haorded.

3) Again

There are no "subspecies" of aragami. Vajra is an aragami. Ouroboros is an aragami. Hannibal is an aragami. Sariel is an Aragami etc etc. Anything that is oracle cells grouped around a core IS an aragami, not a sub-species of it, not a variant. It is a classification of any form that is created when Oracle cells group around a core. Prithvi Mata, Dyaus Pita, Golden Vajara are all fallen/ of a Vajra.

Back