• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Erza's Empowerment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Unless Erza lost Empowerment, her 100 Year Quest key should also have the Large Island Attack Potency via being enhanced by her emotions. Also since she used a physical attack her durability would also scale to that while being empowered by her emotions.

She only gained High 6-C AP during Alvarez, she hasn't demonstrated that power in 100 Year Quest, so she won't have it in that key

Should it be mentioned then that she doesn't have Empowerment in that key?

He also makes sense to me. What interests me right now is the answer to my question in the comment after DemonGodMitchAubin's comment.

Well, it is up to him to respond to that.

I made the change but what about Erza's Durability while empowered by her emotions? Since it was a physical attack she used in order to destroy Deus Sema her Durability would also scale.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No, it's only an increase in Attack Power, she never tanked an attack
The thing with physical attacks is that one needs an at least comparable Durability in order to survive the backlash because of Newton's third law.

What was the reasoning?

There is only this question.

She has durability feas when enhanced by emotions, she literally only shows an increase in attack power

The thing with physical attacks is that one needs an at least comparable Durability in order to survive the backlash because of Newton's third law.

Why doesn't this apply to her case?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Anime Logic, Magic doesn't necessarily have to follow Newton's Third Law
Wasn't that a physical attack?

Erza at that point was basically a glass cannon, all her bones got shattered by a basic slap from Dragon Irene, she never tanked or took minor damage from a High 6-C characters attacks, she basically used 2 super stronger magic sword slashes and that's it, she has the AP and Striking Class, but not the durability on that level

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Erza at that point was basically a glass cannon, all her bones got shattered by a basic slap from Dragon Irene, she never tanked or took minor damage from a High 6-C characters attacks, she basically used 2 super stronger magic sword slashes and that's it, she has the AP and Striking Class, but not the durability on that level
I guess, I can accept that?

So, since you seem to have reached an agreement, do we need to do anything here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back