• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firestorm808 said:
Are we defining the Failsafe as Automatic transformation, pre-selected transformation or both.
I can think of 4 different failsafes, the one in the final episode is automatic since Ben didn't press on the Omnitrix.

My area said:
Oh was it retconned? If it was then I suppose the statement can be discarded then

Yeah true but it didn't have Atomic X in the list though logically he should be stronger than Atomix
Not 100% sure but I think so yeah.

The second strongest was about the Omnitrix, not Biomnitrix or Ultimatrix.

Okay I am here now to respond. Seems most of the new stuff is just other stuff that doesn't require my responses to them. So I only need to respond to like 1 or 2 things.

>Ben's DNA is being modified by both Omnitrixes. We agree on that. It's still gene modification at the end of the day.

For Ben specifically when he turns into an alien? Sure. But that doesn't mean the actual alien DNA samples are being spliced by the Biomnitrix. The only actual gene modification that we know for a fact is being done is Ben's genes being modified, not that the biomnitrix splices the individual Alien DNA samples and then alter's bens to match whatever new DNA is being made.

And like I said, the Biomnitrix is confirmed to not store fusion aliens like the Omnitrix stores regular Alien DNA. So it makes no sense for the fusions to be made from gene splicing, otherwise the "new" DNA made would be stored in the Biomnitrix for later use.

And as for the whole "Alien X couldn't contain a big bang" stuff, im not really going to touch upon this as I don't have a real opinion about it. Alien X being below Low 2-C is something even I wouldn't be able to sit with either, but at the same time, the failsafe recognizing Feedback as the better option instead of Alien X to contain the big bang feat is interesting. But overall, im not going to comment much on this unless I feel the need to.

Firestorm808 said:
@My area
It's pretty cut and dry that Celestialsapiens are the strongest DNA in the Omnitrix.

Additionally, the Prime Universe was destroyed with only Alien X surviving. In turn, Alien X is the strongest in the Omnitrix.
Uh that doesn't really prove how Alien X is strongest when he did a Low 2C feat..

My area said:
Firestorm808 said:
@My areaIt's pretty cut and dry that Celestialsapiens are the strongest DNA in the Omnitrix.
Additionally, the Prime Universe was destroyed with only Alien X surviving. In turn, Alien X is the strongest in the Omnitrix.
Uh that doesn't really prove how Alien X is strongest when he did a Low 2C feat..
He survived it, didn't he?

@My area

@Greenshifter

What I mean is that no other species in the universe that the Omnitrix collected or not survived. Add that onto Azmuth's previous statement, and it's pretty cut and dry.

Absense of statments in Omniverse doesn't overule statements from prior episodes. It's headcannon to say that there is another species stronger than Alien X in the Omnitrix.

@Firestorm808

Mostly statement is needed to prove that omniverse is consistent with ultimate alien statement because omniverse has alot of new aliens and possibility that author applied his statement of Alien X not being the strongest while I dont say that there is whole species and race stronger than Alien X I just think there is alien which is stronger than Alien X though its just a possibility based on statement from Author

@Peter"Quicksilver"Maximoff

You are talking about Alien X? Yeah he tanked it easily

@My Area

Dwayne Mcduffie, the one who made the initial Alien Force statement, died after writing S01E02 of Omniverse.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, what are the conclusions here?
I think "Atleast Low 2C, Likely 2B" should be made. I mean this is the only thing that can be accepted. Aside, from a few statements we don't have a reason to believe Alien X and his feat of effortlessly surving and recreating the universe with a thought. That means he should be likely higher than Low 2C. So, this would be bettter as to avoid headaches.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Okay I am here now to respond. Seems most of the new stuff is just other stuff that doesn't require my responses to them. So I only need to respond to like 1 or 2 things.

>Ben's DNA is being modified by both Omnitrixes. We agree on that. It's still gene modification at the end of the day.

For Ben specifically when he turns into an alien? Sure. But that doesn't mean the actual alien DNA samples are being spliced by the Biomnitrix. The only actual gene modification that we know for a fact is being done is Ben's genes being modified, not that the biomnitrix splices the individual Alien DNA samples and then alter's bens to match whatever new DNA is being made.

And like I said, the Biomnitrix is confirmed to not store fusion aliens like the Omnitrix stores regular Alien DNA. So it makes no sense for the fusions to be made from gene splicing, otherwise the "new" DNA made would be stored in the Biomnitrix for later use.

And as for the whole "Alien X couldn't contain a big bang" stuff, im not really going to touch upon this as I don't have a real opinion about it. Alien X being below Low 2-C is something even I wouldn't be able to sit with either, but at the same time, the failsafe recognizing Feedback as the better option instead of Alien X to contain the big bang feat is interesting. But overall, im not going to comment much on this unless I feel the need to.
Probably because, Feedback had energy absorption and was suitable for the job. Alien X os bounded by various laws I don't fall Celestialsapien would be happy if he messes with a bigbang.

I think "Atleast Low 2C, Likely 2B" should be made. I mean this is the only thing that can be accepted. Aside, from a few statements we don't have a reason to believe Alien X and his feat of effortlessly surving and recreating the universe with a thought. That means he should be likely higher than Low 2C. So, this would be bettter as to avoid headaches.

Okay. That is probably fine.

You would need to update all of the following pages though:

Alien X

Celestialsapiens

Starbeard

Galactic Gladiator

Okay. Thanks. I will lock them again.

Is there anything left to do here?

Hmm is kinda unfair that only 1 staff was needed to downgrade who didn't even agree with low-2C just a possibly 2B, while 5 staff to upgrade and that it wasn't specified for which reason exactly Paradox's statement isn't completely reliable but it does seem most people in here agree with at least low-2C, likely 2B.

Also if people want to discuss cosmology stuff or other stuff we talked about, literally the first thing I did when joining the wiki was creating a discussion thread for that purpose.

Greenshifter is just saying that it was unfair that only one staff was required for the downgrade while 5 of the staffs vote were required for the upgrade

I think that what he meant

Yeah and like Zamasu said there is no real TLDR, it's not clear what exactly of all points Kukui proposed, is the actual reason for the downgrade. So I think it's better for Kukui to come, let us focus on the stuff that is not yet debunked/no conclusion is reached on and then present a TLDR to some staff.

@Antvasima

In that regard, we'll just reverse the pages back and wait for more staff/mod input.

It's ironic because I'm the one who mentioned the input in the first place. I've been pretty busy with college that it must have slipped my mind, and I jumped the gun.

Firestorm808 said:
If I needed approval from 5 Mods/Admins to updrade five days ago, it's only fair that there needs to be 5 Mods/Admins approving the downgrade.

And maybe it's better to create a separate thread for the cosmology and get the exponentially increasing timelines actually accepted.

I will unlock the pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

I still havent seen any arguments against alien X / Celestialsapiens being omnipotent/ able to anything, as they have been stated to do several times, both by the authors and in the show. If those statements can be used to powerscale characters from other series, then it should applicable for Alien X as well.

And yes, they Celestialsapiens do have conceptual manipulation, they changed the artwork of the entire series, as well as created time after teh Anihilaargh destroyed the universe.

You can ask the previously involved staff members to comment here again if you wish.

@Door yeah no only talk about stuff presented in the OP from now on, we're not gonna have the he's omnipotent/he's not argument again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back