• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also busy with college stuff like Firestorm said (which is actually one of the reasons why I can only reply to this so often).

This thread has gotten extremely derailed from the original purpose of why I made this thread to begin with. So I'm going to explain my original proposals again later when I have a chance. Sorry.

@Firestorm

Thank you.

@Kukui

Maybe a new thread would be best in that case?

I don't get how the creator of One Punch Man said that Mob and Tatsumaki are equal in power and the winner if they fought is that there's no answer makes Mob have the same tier as Tatsumaki but the creator of Ben 10 said that Alien X wasn't multiversal but he's multiverse level anyway? Talk about double-standards...

I thought that the scaling between Mob Psycho and OPM was undone due to that it would be against our Crossovers standards?

What do you mean about that he said that Alien X is not multiversal?

@Madotsuki Bringing up one instance of a word of god being used and one instance of it not being used does not prove anything, it's well known that such statements are case by case and merely mentioning two author statements without mentioning the context surrounding them does not indicate any double standards at play

This is still going on? I thought atleast 2C likely 2B was sufficient.

Andytrenom said:
@Madotsuki Bringing up one instance of a word of god being used and one instance of it not being used does not prove anything, it's well known that such statements are case by case and merely mentioning two author statements without mentioning the context surrounding them does not indicate any double standards at play
Well, how do you think that Alien X is multiversal? I have such a good question and such a good point so I expect a good answer from you.

He is scaled to a multiversal device due to the very owner of that device considering him the greatest power. This is on the celestialsapien's page and was added after much discussion

Chrono Time Bomb or the Nalijan Destructor? No offense but you're being very vague by not including even the name of the device.

Its neither, its Professor Paradox's Chrononavigator. He said that Alien X's are the greatest power in the universe, which means they rank above the Chrononavigator which can be used to wipe out the Ben 10 Multiverse.

@Madotsuki the device in question is the Chrono Navigator, I think this thread will clarify some stuff for you and it is better if you have any questions to ask me on my wall or in the Ben 10 and Generator Rex discussion thread as to not derail this thread.

The author of Ben 10 never stated Alien X wasnt multiversal, he literally said the exact opposite. That he could destroy the entiry of Ben 10.

Doorinmyhouse said:
That's the art director, not the creator. Also, it wasn't supported anywhere in the Ben 10 series and was most likely a joke. I made a point about the creator saying that Alien X wasn't multiversal and that was supported and you disregarded it, so that makes you a hypocrite and trust me, no one likes hypocrites. You're most likely a Ben 10 fanboy, you probably have the toy Omnitrix! xD

Andytrenom said:
He is scaled to a multiversal device due to the very owner of that device considering him the greatest power. This is on the celestialsapien's page and was added after much discussio
It's not really directly proven, and is just a blanket statement. Man of Actions response to the Vladius question and the fact that even while fused with Atomix he got one shot by a multiversal item, I don't buy it, It contradicts a lot of things. It's also assuming that the chrono navigator works by AP and not hax, which is not really a solid argument to me. A lot of things about this that I find iffy with this logic. It's not really solid enough evidence for me, especially since it is inconsistent with other showings and not supported by anything.

@Greenshifter how exactly is it a joke?? What's the punchline, where is the joke?

@Madotsuki24 Do you have the source fo the creator saying Alien X isnt multiversal? Because that's never mentioned in the series, ever. And perhaps you should look up what the word "hypocrite" means, before you accuse anyone of being a hypocrite. Disregarding something does not make you a hypocrite.

And can you please be childish somehwere else, if you have nothing valuable to say?

Doorinmyhouse said:
@Greenshifter how exactly is it a joke?? What's the punchline, where is the joke?
@Madotsuki24 Do you have the source fo the creator saying Alien X isnt multiversal? Because that's never mentioned in the series, ever. And perhaps you should look up what the word "hypocrite" means, before you accuse anyone of being a hypocrite. Disregarding something does not make you a hypocrite.

And can you please be childish somehwere else, if you have nothing valuable to say?
Valuable to say? I'm already a valuable little girl, that's not possible! >¤ë<

Madotsuki has link, Madotsuki wants you to read. "If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon.". <-- This explains that a Celestialsapien on their own cannot tank an explosion that can destroy 1001 continuums.

Madotsuki24 said:
It's not really directly proven, and is just a blanket statement. Man of Actions response to the Vladius question and the fact that even while fused with Atomix he got one shot by a multiversal item, I don't buy it, It contradicts a lot of things. It's also assuming that the chrono navigator works by AP and not hax, which is not really a solid argument to me. A lot of things about this that I find iffy with this logic. It's not really solid enough evidence for me, especially since it is inconsistent with other showings and not supported by anything.
Well at least this gives me the opportunity to reiterate my counterarguments (if someone wants a source you can check this thread but earlier on in the messages):

Paradox is confirmed by Eon to never lie and this statement has not been contradicted nor has it been retconned.

At the moment there is a thread to downgrade Way Big to 7A going on which would also downgrade Atomic-X to 7A and thus making him getting hurt by Maltruant consistent cause Maltruant got quite the scaling chain himself. Atomic-X is also accepted to not be on Alien X's level already so there is no point in bringing him up, also that Chronosapien Time Bomb (CTB) is most likely hax-based anyways.

Chrono Navigator working via hax is a fair point but Kukui also argued that Celestialsapiens' abilities is what is the greatest power and not AP, this would give Alien X 2B space-time manipulation and reality warping which would be a similar scenario to James Jaspers who got a 2B rating based on these abilities on a multiversal scale and also give Alien X a bunch of new resistances like time stop resistance since that's one of the Chrono Navigator's abilities.

While not being used to scale Alien X directly, Celestialsapiens are constantly referred to as omnipotent within the show which supports a multiversal rating and definitely does not contradict it.

@Door the statement has been discussed many times before and was concluded to be the art director not giving a serious answer and btw right now Alien X can bust a multiverse with one thought, not 6.

@ Madotsuki24 "This explains that a Celestialsapien on their own cannot tank an explosion that can destroy 1001 continuums."

So a finite amount of Celestialsapiens can survive the destruction of an infinite amount of universes, if they bond their power? They are infinitely multiversal combined? But universal individually?

And again, nothing like this is every mentioned at any time in the series ever. Never in the series is it implied Celestialsapiens become stronger by bonding their power, or that that they can bond their power in the first place. Or that they would be destroyed by timeline destruction/ omniversal destrucition.

@Greenshifter alright nevermind then

Basically scaling someone with something just because of strongest statements is very vague and iffy at best coupled with fact that there is literally nothing else supporting him being 2B aside from strongest statement really make it shaky and not solid

And also scaling Alien X to Chrono navigator when misued is doubtful as Chrono navigator would be 2B only when misused not with its regular use so Paradox claiming them as strongest power wouldn't be taking Chrono navigator misused power aa consideration while saying it

So basically all that justification would give for possibly 2B at most its not enough for solid 2B in my opinion as it would need more evidence and more proofs for that

The Chrono Navigator is 2B in general. All you have to do is to desire to destroy everything to do it.

Scaling by reliable statements are done on this wiki.

Celestialsapiens are consistently called the strongest throughout the series and by the writers during it's production.

Even after the Chrono Navigator showed it's power in January 2013, the writers and the show still say that Celestialsapiens are the strongest.

My area said:
Basically scaling someone with something just because of strongest statements is very vague and iffy at best coupled with fact that there is literally nothing else supporting him being 2B aside from strongest statement really make it shaky and not solid

And also scaling Alien X to Chrono navigator when misued is doubtful as Chrono navigator would be 2B only when misused not with its regular use so Paradox claiming them as strongest power wouldn't be taking Chrono navigator misused power aa consideration while saying it

So basically all that justification would give for possibly 2B at most its not enough for solid 2B in my opinion as it would need more evidence and more proofs for that
This basically. Antvasima has already agreed that likely 2B is the most that could be given. Actually, even that statement can be interpreted in many ways. We have a saying, " When you try to feed them butter they try to eat your whole hand." Meaning we are giving them the benefit of the doubt yet they are not happy. Really, it should be "likely 2B" and be done with it because lets be real we have no evidence or andy feat that remotely puts Alien x at 2C let alone at 2B.

Yet, "atleast low 2c, likely 2B" was made before someone argued they needed more staff input. I mean this is already being generous by the staff.

The reason that I made the revision at the time was that I thought we got enough staff input, but I was wrong. I jumped the gun without checking. Even Andy was just compromising as he believed them being 2B.

Firestorm is correct about the old edit that I cleared.

There's no good evidence saying that he's 2-B though... Saying that he's 2-B is just a big highball to me. We might as well make Mario 2-A because he one time beat someone who apparently he beat Dreamy Bowser and Dreamy Bowser possessed "all of existence" in a dream.

Immortalgodd said:
Yet, "atleast low 2c, likely 2B" was made before someone argued they needed more staff input. I mean this is already being generous by the staff.
Is it tho? 5 staff agreed with a straight up upgrade to 2B even tho all most if not all of Kukui's arguments were mentioned in that thread, the very point of this thread was to properly evaluate Kukui's counterarguments and not just go by it feels shaky when most, if not all reasons for it being shaky have already been adressed by Firestorm and me and it would actually be appreciated if you guys actually try to argue against our counterpoints instead of going by how you feel, that way Kukui won't be the only one bringing up arguments related to the OP cause he has barely any time for it.

@Madotsuki don't know the case for 2A Mario but I do know Mario is not considered 2B because of counterfeats and consistency, this is no problem for Alien X tho because he has no counterfeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back