• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made my continuation thread for this. This thread here can be closed now.

Again, please DO NOT discuss anything that has nothing to do with the topic at hand in the next thread. We need to stay on task and get this done without any distractions. Anything that doesnt have to do with the topic I kindly ask to either be not mentioned or deleted in replies if neccessary.

@Doorinmyhouse

Because "being able to do anything" doesn't tell us about their capabilities or anything at all and its very vague at best and we know they cant do anything when they have no feat for manipulation or affecting higher dimensions so we need more context and more proofs and simply saying "being able to do anything" doesn't help in the case at all.We need context for "able to do anything" and I want to know what that means exactly as Celestialsapiens doesn't have power to do anything such as not able to affect higher dimensions etc etc

Bending space and time at will is hax and I dont see the point how bending space and time would help them in able to do anything

Changing the artwork is honestly no feat at all and its just hax doesn't make them manipulating the higher dimensions or anything true basically Celestialpaiens changing artwork is just in universe explanation for change in artwork after new series comes and honestly they have only shown to change artwork of entirety of Ben 10 existence thats all nothing more

In the series omnipotent has been used literally hence we have very omnipotent esque like statement of "being able to do anything" but even If I ignore this and use omnipotence as the strongest in the verse "being able to do anything" is still incorrect because he didn't show any feat or any statements implying he can manipulate and change higher dimensions upto 17 or 26 plus I dont know if we take the statement from outside which isn't proved yet but writer stated that Celestialsapiens cant directly manipulate mana and have to rewrite the existence in order to manipulate mana which also counters the statement of "all abilites imaginable" http://archive.is/XxIBY

They have just changed artstyle at best I dont think that qualifes for higher dimensional manipulation otherwise he would be 1-B in tiering system

Greenshifter said:
@My Area we're scaling it to the greatest power statement tho, is the debunk also gonna be about the greatest power or all the other statement? I think the main debate rn is does hax scale to AP in this case?
Yes my counters would be regarding greatest statements,omnipotence and being able to do anything statements as well as hax and ap problem

I would love to do it now but I would do it when I am free or maybe next week

@My area

We moved onto the new thread.

Being repeatedly said by the show and writers to be omnipotent and to do anything simply means that he is the strongest in the verse and that he can do whatever the series has portrayed so far.

No one in the series is shown to manipulate the higher spacial dimensions.

The not being able to manipulate mana statement isn't even supported by anything in the series.

@Firestorm808

Again all the statements of greatest power,omnipotent,being able to do anything is very vague and is lacking context surrounding it or have different context so we need to look at the context and key word whatever the series have portrayed so far doesn't mean they can manipulate anything

Yes thus debunking the anything statement

They never manipulated mana though so I dont see how it would contradict a statement when they haven't shown to manipulate mana

Beside lets move on to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back