• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abel (Shin Megami Tensei) Revision (Just want to add some abilities)

Okay, just rewatched the scene where Abel ( Fully awakened Abel) fight Metatron and i realized that when Abel summoned the demons to back him up , the two demon that attacked Metatron were the Bel gods that had been defeated and got absorbed by Abel. In theory, these two Bel gods cant even damage Metatron due to how "low-tier" they are ( trust me, Belial's best feat is casting a city level illusion spell). These implied that after became apart of Abel, Abel can summon them as a part of him with their power boosted to Multiverse level.

Also, in the same video, Abel has shown the ability the open the portal to another universe.

In my opinion, these abilities should be added to his Overlord stat

what do you guy think ? o3o

I think :

1-they have become just one Bel whose strength is equal to that of the original Bel and can separate without getting weaker

OR

2-Abel can recreate the other Bel.

Either way, let's just say that he can summon them at around the same power as him.

As for the portal, it would be more accurate to say that it leads to another World/Plane if we go by the logic that Overlord Abel can now access the Makai/the Expanse where the demon came from and maybe Tenkai/Heavens too if we go by the Kill ending on Naoya's 8th day where it is stated that Abel will ascend to the Heaven to kill God.

Man, I wish we had a better understanding of the Structure of the Megaten verse....

Ayway, I agree with the addition.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yeah I remember that, sounds good to me
yeah, if this got accepted then i can make the profiles for the Bel gods :3

Either way, let's just say that he can summon them at around the same power as him.

Hmmm... "Can summon the Bel gods as a part of him with their power boosted by himself" sound good enough ? o3o

As for the portal, it would be more accurate to say that it leads to another World/Plane if we go by the logic that Overlord Abel can now access the Makai/the Expanse where the demon came from and maybe Tenkai/Heavens too if we go by the Kill ending on Naoya's 8th day where it is stated that Abel will ascend to the Heaven to kill God.

Nah, i think it's portal to another world is good enough, i'm still going again Tenkai being a higher plane of existence :p

anyway, i think we would need more acceptance from the other admi

Nah, i think it's portal to another world is good enough, i'm still going again Tenkai being a higher plane of existence

And Makai lower? Joking aside, this is why I want to know more about the structure. Demons and Angels can manifest in human world but humans can't live in neither Tenkai and Makai. If only we had more infos to back up some theories.

I'll leave that at it now, let's wait for Admins feedback.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
As DT said, this seems like a reasonable addition.
Great ! so do we need more vote or just unlock the page and add these abilities on Abel's page ?

MagiSinbad said:
Great ! so do we need more vote or just unlock the page and add these abilities on Abel's page ?
It does not seem like a very controversial or absolutely massive edit, so I can unlock Abel's page for you, now.

Nah, since we dont know about Expanse's actual structure, it's the best to leave it as "Realm/Universe" :p

Oh sorry about that :p

who know ? what do we have to say that Tenkai and Makai is above and under a collection of the multiple multiverses ?

heh we dont even know if Amala is actually all of what Mainline Shin Megami Tensei has =3=

Back