• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abaout te new BBs versión.... ┬┐how can we take this ?

Recently FGO released a 5* BB summer version

Here is te profile:

—Class Skills—

— Territory Creation(A)

—Existence outside of the domain(B)

—Godess essence(A)

—The one who swallows the heart(EX)

—Personal Skills—

— Self-modification(EX): same as inCCC

— Golden Pig Grial(A)
Aurea Porc Pocua.
It is said that the goddess Pele was deeply in love with Kamapua'a, the demigod of pigs, despite abusing him. This has given BB an affinity to treat her favorite partners as piglets.
The Hawaiian version of the golden grial that BB stole.
The only difference between this one and the original version is that it is to be used on oneself.

— Faceless Moon (EX):A god's lingering scent that drives humans to destruction as a test. With the Third Eye.
An intrinsic barrier that makes the boundaries of the surface of the imaginary elements clearer and casts its surroundings in to the far sido of the Moon

—Noble Phantasm—

C.C.C.

EX Classification: Anti-World Range: 9 ~ 999

Cursed Cutting Crater.
The hole of curses pouring unto the world, used by BB who has synchronized with the Moon Cell in "CCC".
She transforms the surroundings into the space of imaginary numbers by enlarging its own shadow, ranking down the world and its life entities into that low-dimensional beings. A space of madness and she herself, manipulating them as the ruler.
The original BB's Noble Phantasm was a surgeryoperationin a "cute, fun, yet cruel nurse clothes" to defeat the enemy, but this one is a serious operation in which BB uses her ability to its full potential.
As the inventor of the Horror-Type Heroine,
it is the attack of the last boss who uses the motto of:
"Large-scale, scary, and seriously dangerous".
BB, who becomes a massive high-dimensional being, scoops out the earth easily and invades the world. Just like how a spoon scoops out some pudding.

... It is said that the installed second divinity reveals itself only in the Third Ascension Saint Graph...?

┬┐Possible tier upgrade? Lets debate

I mean, technically, yes, BB/FGO is a separate character.

But I don't know if we have enough feats out of her to make a profile for her.

They are the same character

"Due to the Kiara of the FGO world merging with the Kiara of the CCC world, the Moon Cell temporarily converted BB into a servant as a countermeasure, and dispatched her into the FGO world."

Well, I think another profile works best due to the detail we have on the CCC version on the current one. The summer profile should definitely be separate at least going by the precedence of other Servant profiles.

I've mentioned this before on the current or last Nasu talk thread but don't think it was mentioned much.

Long story short, BB of FGO will have a page of her own to separate from her CCC self seeing as she doesn't have the Moon Cell's power to back her up and utilize in this form so Galaxian is right in how there will be another profile of her to separate from the CCC one. There's also the idea that Summer BB may even be a tab on the FGO BB page too since both that BB and normal FGO BB share the same class together.

Case anyone doesn't know who's actually going to make her, this comes from The Everlasting himself who's been contacting me and others regarding the Fate verse and profiles so...yeah.

Code:
Do not forget that she in this version has recovered her powers from the MC

"The hole of curses pouring unto the world, used by BB who has synchronized with the Moon Cell in "CCC".
She transforms the surroundings into the space of imaginary numbers by enlarging its own shadow, ranking down the world and its life entities into that low-dimensional beings. A space of madness and she herself, manipulating them as the ruler."

i think they can be considered the same character.

Pretty neutral overall with this but I'm sure I wad told that FGO BB will be a separate profile.

That's AFAIK and this guy knows cuz he saw this thread the other day. Whether this will still be a thing or not is out of my knowledge atm.

I'm merely just relaying what he asked me to share for him on this topic.

Back