• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YoRHa Type A No.2 vs Esdeath

Speed is equalized, both are in character but serious about winning, victory by any means

The battle takes place in New York City in a neutral universe.

Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief is restricted should it cause this fight to be a stomp.

A2: 8 (Gargoyle One, CivilProtectiom, RadicalMrR, Knightofannihilation666, Burning Full Fingers, Theglassman12, Muhammedmco, Newendigo)

Esdeath: 4 (WilliamShadow, ScarletFirefly, BoomeYang, ShrekAlmighty)

YoRHa No.2A
Esdeath

Imma have to give this to A2, Esdeath's ice will cause some problems and should Esdeath stab her in the right place Mahapadma will be the fight ender, but with that being said A2 is far more willing to use her best techniques including her time grenades and such, which will allow her to go for the kill before Esdeath has time to activate it.

This is seriously a toss up, A2 uses a time grenade eventually and kills Esdeath before time stop, or she overwhelms Esdeath too soon and Esdeath activates it before A2 kills her. The former seems more likely.

Esdeath will also have huge trouble up close when A2 activates Berzerk mode, to the point that she'll get overwhelmed (wow I'm saying that too much) and the distance will be to close to call a time stop, though I'm not sure.

I Think i agree. I have seen both series and for esdeath finding a place to hit A2 that will be a killing blow seems to be a long shot and i personally think in this battle all she can do is stall for time really before A2 just brings an end to this with well placed time manip and time grenades.

I am trying to say that esdeath doesnt have the means to kill A2 only weaken her perhaps and daw out the fight. And if the fight gets toooooooooooo long then the likelyness of an A2 victory increases as Esdeath burns threw her energy while A2 always has energy to go on. Very hard fought battle but A2 victory

No a good sword impale will kill A2, it's not hard to make a killing blow in a time stop.

Gargoyle A2 can't kill Esdeath before she uses time stop as she always uses it when she is in trouble so that's not a valid argument it's not like her time stop has special conditions to be activated it can be used whenever she wants and she always uses it when she is in danger.

Esdeath via time stop cause A2 can't counter it and assuming that Esdeath won't use it ones she is in trouble is nerfing.

Now how will she know she's in trouble in a time slow? How is she automatically going to know to activate time stop and activate it before A2, who is moving far dad we then anything Esdeath has ever reacted to, and activate it in time?

Also Esdeath loves to engage in close quarters so get up close, so A2 eventually dodges a rapier strike before blocking, then proceeds to decapitate Esdeath.

She doesn't need to know she is in one if the time is slower and she can't react on her opponents attack she immediately activates time stop, she would also activate it the moment she sees the time is slower when her opponets dodges she also has a reason to activate time stop when A2 throws a bomb at her and close combat is decently Esdeath advantage with her ice magic veritsalty taht allows her to easily block hits and attack with ice at the same time she is fighting with her sword plus what stops her from freezing A2 like seriously saying she won't activate time stop which is her trump card for moment when she is in trouble is nerfing.

Esdeath has a lot of reasons to activate her time stop and she is definetly using it as she would be forced to do so.

CivilProtectiom said:
Agreed. Esdeath wont activate time stop if caught in time manip because she simply wont know shes in one
She won't know even thou her opponent is moving much faster than before and she is moving slower? Funny.

Thou if that is what you guys wanna think... Honestly it's worthless to discus it.

You said she would activate the moment she sees time is slower. Thats not how it would work because she wouldnt percieve tie has slowed down. and even if she could percieve it. you have slow esdeath trying to activate her trump card before fast A2 slices her head off.

A2 can re use time manip so she is more likely to use it and regularly way before esdeath would be pressured as evidenced of how long it took her to use it in her fight with akame. You mention long range and A2 has 3 pods that can return fire and dont take up her energy they have missles, gatling guns, shields, etc. She has more long rang diversity and more of a likelyhood of using the time manip because she can use it all she wants and either esdeath would get caught and die unaware of the time manip or she would notice but be to slow to not have her head bouncing on the floor.

Saying esdeath can outpace A2 enough to use time freeze is nerfing and plainly unlikely

"See the time is slower"

Uh, what? No she's going to see A2 blitz her before she has any idea how she got so much faster in an instance. The same way Akame scratched her arm before she used time stop to amputate it.

Also Esdeath does not take the advantage in close range, sure she can use ice to block attacks, but A2 can activate time slow by dodging and then blitz Esdeath before she even knows she's in danger.

Also Esdeath won't activate time stop when a bomb is next to her as it explodes on contact.

So Esdeath fights A2 up close until A2 dodges, activates time slow and blitzes her at a speed far beyond anything Esdeath has ever dodged at such short range.

No what, think what you want I am not gonna try changing your opinion, but you are underestimating Esdeath (a professional assassin with huge experience that leads an entier army by herself at young age).

WilliamShadow said:
No what, think what you want I am not gonna try changing your opinion, but you are underestimating Esdeath (a professional assassin with huge experience that leads an entier army by herself at young age).
Ive seen the anime and shes really good but then A2 is an android built for combat so the whole age thing doesnt mean much

You over estimate her if you think she's going to dodge something faster and closer then anything she's ever dodged.

Also she's a general....

The point was that she is more than able to use her trump card in the best possible moment, but again, opinions. So, let's let the thread go on.

P.S read the manga it's better.

Oh so the moment a character shows weaknesse it's plot, okay, A2 only ever gets hit is because of plot and Esdeaths stab won't kill her.

^with at least 3 diffrence that is 7-4 or 9-6 or 7-2 and similar.

Now you say it's not plots fault... Not gonna raise a discusion thou.

She cant which is the correct answer. Once she is caught in the time manip its only a matter of time before she losses her head. you could A2 was a HEAD of the game.... (bad pun)

Ok, I think you two are underestimating Esdeath here.

Just because Esdeath failed to activate Mahapadma once, doesn't mean she will fail again, especially since she will recognize the danger A2 poses. She has intercepted attacks with it in the past like Susano'o and Mine's. Also failing to activate it once doesn't mean she's immediately dead. She'll get wounded yes, but given her immense pain threshold and her ability to mend her wounds with ice, it's not gonna hinder her that much.

When Esdeath realizes she can barely keep up with A2 due to time slow, she will engage from afar bypassing her close range time slow entirely. She can also surround herself with ice armor so she can protect herself should her reactions fail her.

She can spam projectiles from afar in large numbers, or she can create enourmous boulders of ice preventing A2 from escaping via area of effect alone. Or she can just encase her in ice.

Given Esdeath's personality, she will play around at the start to amuse herself, but once A2 gets some hits in (considering her time stop the wounds can get dangerous fast), Esdeath will realize she's a real threat and considering the battle conditions (both are serious about winning), she will absolutely not hesitate to activate her time stop, encase her in ice and proceed to shatter her in pieces.

I'm giving this to Esdeath high diff.

I still don't get how Esdeath is going to somehow react to someone getting instant faster and closer then anything she's ever dodged before.

Also, intangibility will help a lot against Esdeath's ice attacks, don't know about time stop though...

Also, both Susanoo and Mine's strikes came from medium range, not literal sword strike distance, which she loves doing,

Wait hold on a sec...

Lol, my bad, I misspelled and said invulnerability, anyway, that helps her get last ice.

Intangibility and invulnerability are very different.

Also

Lol, my bad, I misspelled and said invulnerability, anyway, that helps her get last ice.
that helps her what?

A2 has invulnerability for 6 seconds after being hit and invisibility while dodging (which can be spammed by constantly dodging).

I have never tried out whether that invisibility makes her intangible as well, for now we should assume it does not.

Esdeath can restrain her movement with ice and wait out the invulnerability. Also she can sense aura and killing intent so invisibility is useless.

How can a 7-A restrain another 7-A with mhs speed for 6 full seconds?

Also A2 can spam projectiles just as well as Esdeath. Esdeath has to dodge a continues stream of bullets, missiles or laser. With the sockwaves A2 can make, the only fesible way for Esdeath to freeze her properly in the time stop.

@Radical

I fail to see how she cannot.

And Esdeath can destroy her pods while A2 can't take away her powers. She can place shields in front of her or overwhelm her with her giant ice soldiers.

I'm going for Esdeath as well.

Should Esdeath use projectiles on A2 the chip Evasive System will activate and slow down time for everyone besides A2. Should that happen Esdeath will get blitzed and it's over.

Should Esdeath engage close combat A2 just has to dodge once, then the chip Overclock will activate, same result.

Also Esdeath has to fight 3 pods plus A2 at the same time, making it near impossible for her to keep track of everything that happens around her. Every pod can use A110 Slow, should one of them hit, same result.

The ice soldiers will rather pose a threat for Esdeath as their attacks are easily dodged, thus giving A2 an easy way of activating Overclock.

Esdeaths only chance is to activate Mahapadma, before getting hit by any of the time slows. Should she do that she has a high possibility of deciding that match for herself.

@RadicalMrR Is that a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back