• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A zombie that walks vs a bear that paw swipes.

Hmmm... I haven't been too active on this site, it's time I get involved in this forum. What could go wrong with a zombie & a pissed off beeg ice bear?
(Wall Level/9-B Attack Potency is on for all combatants with some chunks of stone/ice in the battleground that the (Polar) Bear is allowed to use, along with the fight taking place in the Polar Bear's native habitat (which will effect the zombies due to the cold). Polar Bear starts at least 10-20 meters away from the combatants (Spike-Walkers).)
otherwise, standard site & forum rules applies where ever it should be.
2 Zombies_(The_Walking_Dead) (Spike-Walker, since there's 2 9-B versions of the zombie.) Votes:
Vs
1 Polar_Bear Votes:
TBH, IDK who wins? Votes:

Edit, the polar bear for the females has been downgraded to 9-C & the bear prefers to go for the head. Until I edit this match to be more fair, this match is a stomp.

Last edited:
The bear dies to the spikes, 2x AP advantage or not.
Hmmm... shoot. I think I fell into the amateur trap of making a stomp.

So would a Wall Level/9-B zombie without spike armor make this fight fair? Or is this thread beyond saving at this point? I did put the zombies in the cold (which would slow them down) & you say that they still win from piercing damage (from spike walker) in spite of the Bear's thicc skin?

I just saw that the zombie had disease manipulation & thought giving the Bear a homefield advantage would make this fight fair.

The bear apsolutely wrecks two zombies at once, considering a few kill horses and we know how a bear handles that kinda shit lol

The bear apsolutely wrecks two zombies at once, considering a few kill horses and we know how a bear handles that kinda shit lol
I guess that makes sense.
I mean, bears can do stealth tactics & possible can chuck large pieces of ice/stone at Walruses. I'll link you to those sources & we'll see if we can do a 2 spike walker Vs Polar Bear fight at melee range with stones/ice at most the bear's lifting strength.

Wait, aren't the 2 combatants 9-B in Attack Potency & Durability?
The fact that you liked the post where I sourced my links tells me that you looked into them, do you mind if I changed the conditions to:
"fight starts in melee range, there's two spike walkers vs a Polar Bear with some chunks of stone/ice in the battleground that the bear is allowed to use.
otherwise, standard site & forum rules applies where ever it should be."

I mean, you should probably CRT it, but melee Range definitely isn't gonna work cause the bear will prefer to just hit the zombies and probably die for it

I mean, you should probably CRT it, but melee Range definitely isn't gonna work cause the bear will prefer to just hit the zombies and probably die for it
Ok I'll do it (the CRT), & we'll have to at least consider getting 5-9 more users onto this thread since Da Rules require at least 7 votes for either side to win. Would restarting the round's start of the Polar Bear at least 10-20 meters be more fitting?

You can "bump" threads, but I'm not really knowledgeable on the walking dead soooo lol
Ok, so considering the links that I've put here, do you at least consider the bear to be slightly smarter than the walker? Polar Bears are considered animalistic in intelligence by the wiki but have a bigger, more accessible brain & have been known/implied to use tools in captivity/while hunting. Walkers are your stereotypical zombie in intelligence & their brains are barely functional. I could search for videos on the internet if you're not convinced, there's full walkthough videos on The Walking Dead video game by Telltale Games/Skybound Entertainment.

The Polar Bear's bulky build & fierce character & the Zombie's Undead endurance & resistances should make this fight fierce. Disease Manipulation may be a factor but I haven't seen the disease go to resurrect animals other than humans. Unless if it's against something like the necroa virus (an actual virus), I highly doubt that the disease would effect the Bear in any notable way (in the short term). Diseases usually have a long incubation period (athough I would like to see a character in the Walking Dead turn within minutes/seconds)

Any argument against this (post)?

Last edited:
Hmm... I think it largely depends on how the polar bear goes about it. If it takes on a ranged approach as described earlier, a polar bear could potentially take this, but otherwise, the zombie's taking this.

Don't the wallking dead zombies are able to overpower tigers that them selfs can overpower smaller species of bears? and even if It has a ranged hability, I'm dubious that would go for that most of the time

Don't the wallking dead zombies are able to overpower tigers that them selfs can overpower smaller species of bears? and even if It has a ranged hability, I'm dubious that would go for that most of the time
The tiger thing was for groups of zombies.

Back