• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A young Loli takes on the Monster under the bed

Uh ok

I see a lot of resistances

And I see Mid-Godly

I do not however see resistance to soul manip, so I guess a hundred insects crawl inside her body FBI Agents rush to my house and possess her.

Or he merges his soul with hers and goes about his business.

"Astral Bonding Ritual: Beelzebub can merge the minds and souls of multiple beings into one, vastly compounding their magical strength. This only affects the mind and soul however (which is why Beelzebub's body is still made up of trillions of insect demons bodies), and can only be used on those willing."

Unless I'm missing something, Beelzebub can't do that?

Also "possession (only one those with weaker soul and mind defenses)"

> has Mind Manip. Resistance at the level of "You need Higher Dimensional Mindhax/Mindhax that can mindhax rocks".

So you possess her soul and her still-conscious "mind" (Undead doesn't technically have minds despite having minds. Good luck figuring that out) floats off and regens a new body and keeps the perpetual cycle of her getting her body violated...

by...

bugs...

FBI Agents win this battle since we both clearly get arrested and are never heard from again

Oh my bad on the soul merge. I forgot about that part.

In FbG, there are four layers of reality. From lowest to highest, Physical is Assiah. Mental is Yetzirah. Spiritual is Beriah. Conceptual is Atziluth.

Being able to manipulate a higher level of layer gives you the ability to manipulate things on a lower layer, bypassing lower layer resistances. Control the mind, control the body, even through biological or matter resist. Control the soul, control the mind, even through mind resist.. Control the concept, control everything about them.

In other words, if she doesn't resist soul hax, that possession (which is 3rd layer - soul - magic) is going to straight up ignore the mind resistance.

> has Mind Manip. Resistance at the level of "You need Higher Dimensional Mindhax/Mindhax that can mindhax rocks".

bicc thonk

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh my bad on the soul merge. I forgot about that part.

In FbG, there are four layers of reality. From lowest to highest, Physical is Assiah. Mental is Yetzirah. Spiritual is Beriah. Conceptual is Atziluth.

Being able to manipulate a higher level of layer gives you the ability to manipulate things on a lower layer, bypassing lower layer resistances. Control the mind, control the body, even through biological or matter resist. Control the soul, control the mind, even through mind resist.. Control the concept, control everything about them.

In other words, if she doesn't resist soul hax, that possession (which is 3rd layer - soul - magic) is going to straight up ignore the mind resistance.
Sounds like a NLF when you'd literally need to show the capacity to mindhax rocks...?

Not really. It's how the powers work

But technically you could mind hax rocks if they had a presence on Yetzirah

Actually the whole "higher layers can bypass the resistance" is an NLF if you're saying it just doesn't matter how big the resistance is.

If it involves something like Mind directly controls the body, which is directly controlled by the soul, which is directly controlled by the concept, then sometimes it doesn't happen to characters of other verses if those things already have a predetermined way of those things that isn't the same as that. Not sure if that's the case here, but just wanted to say that.

Basically, if something is already defined in a verse, it shouldn't get changed by verse equalization. If it isn't, then it can.

In universe, it doesn't. Someone could resist mind hax on the level of Tetragrammato, but if they don't resist soul hax worth a single soul, they're stil going to get mind ******. It's the latter, which is why it doesn't matter how big your resistance to biological manipulation is, your mind is still going to tell your body what to do. And it doesn't matter if your mind resistance lets you resist someone who can mind hax a quadrillion universes worth of minds, if your soul doesn't resist soul hax, someone can still control your mind through your soul.

Back