• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skaffolding said:
Is there any way I can help out in this? I really like WoD so I want to try and be of as much asistence as I can.
Sure, if you want, you can read up on Werewolves, I'll help you out with it when I get to Werewolf.

Gaia is a 9th rank Shadow God, rank 6 are Archetypal beings, so she'd be 1-A, apparently no Archmage has ever come back alive to speak about her, so she's very powerful.

Or seductive.

I don't know, we have no physical accounts of her.

Excellent. Do you have any recommendations of where I should start? I've been meaning to read up on some of the other WoD branches anyway so this is kind of a win-win.

Heya chief, did you ever play any of the World of Darkness video games? I'm looking forward to the sequel for Bloodlines, played one of the Hunter games too.

Stillwinston said:
Heya chief, did you ever play any of the World of Darkness video games? I'm looking forward to the sequel for Bloodlines, played one of the Hunter games too.
I've played Bloodlines a few times, it's how I got into WoD in the first place, and I'm very much looking forward to Bloodlines 2, I really hope it's going to be good, because recently many games like that have been really poor.

I also loved Bloodlines to bits and I REALLY want Bloodlines 2 to be good. But apparently some chapters will have "trigger warnings" which... doesn't give me high hopes considering it's a Gothic horror where you play as a sociopathic abomination subsisting on the lifeblood of mortals.

Yeah. Though imo the original bloodlines was like 30% aesthetic and 70% story, so as long as that's good the game's still gonna rock as far as I'm concerned at least.

Looking at Bloodlines 2 gave me big Dishonored vibes, I'm hoping it'll be worth more than one playthrough at any rate ^.^

The Shadow Gods are like forces in the Fallen world.
How strong would they be in relation to mages and Angels and so on

Some are equal to Totem Spirits which is below the Mage's Powers.

Others are like Gaia which not even Archmages have come back alive from.

So at least stronger than any Archmage In exist.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Even stronger then Lilith or still below due to her being a member of the ELOHIM?
Below the ELOHIM and likely below the Angels as the Shadow Gods are just incredibly powerful aspects of reality and as such would have been made by the Angels.

And definitely not Lilith, likely stronger than her prior to her ascendence to ELOHIM status

Could Caine count since he can kill an angel?
Caine is a unique case and things wouldn't/shouldn't scale to him.

Like if an Archmage said "I'm stronger than any Vampire/Mage" that very likely excludes Caine and Lilith as they're very much so aberrations.

How DID he get so powerful compared to most in WoD?
Things just went in his favour, such as Lilith awakening him and him going further into Awakening then he should have, The Crone blessing him with insanely powerful traits.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Why are Lilith's striking and lifting strengths not Irrelevant and Outerversal, respectively, in the key with beyond-dimensional existence?
Because she has never shown any lifting or striking feats at that level not even in her ELOHIM form.

Back