• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
💀 found some nuts scaling for WOD.
In one scan (which i can't send unfortunately) it talks about type IV beings "closure" to the hierarchy of multiverses and even David K. Lewis and modal realism are mentioned by name. And even stuff like Rudy Rucker and his Mindscape are mentioned.

I think that's what people are referring to when they say WOD has woodin cardinals.

Last edited:
I meant what layer/cardinal is it on now. Since WOD is supposed to be stronger than scp
The universe is type 4 Multiverse which contains the concept of set theory which is 1-A+ and then there are infinite type 4 Multiverses inside the Tapestry which is basically just a bigger type 4 Multiverse. Beyond that there is High Umbra which you can say is platonic form of Type 4 Multiverse. So WOD has Type 4 Multiverse inside a bigger Type 4 Multiverse inside even bigger Type 4 Multiverse etc infinitely.

So Basically WOD is at LEAST uncountefiebly into Mahlo Cardinals if not far higher.

"...do not reside in the same space but exist outside of space and Time. Most of them are probably devoid of observers. This hypothesis can be viewed as a form of radical Platonism, asserting that the mathematical structures in Plato's realm of ideas or the "mindscape" of mathematician Rudy Rucker of San Jose State University exist in a physical sense. It is akin to what cosmologist John D. Karrow of the University of Cambridge refers to as " in the sky," what the late Harvard University philosopher Robert Nozick called the principle of fecundity and what the late Princeton philosopher David K. Lewis called modal realism. Level IV brings closure to the hierarchy of multiverses, because any self-consistent fundamental physical theory can be phrased as some kind of mathematical structure" @Udlmaster that's the quote i was talking about btw.

Last edited:
Supernal is the highest structure, it's beyond any intellect, so it's beyond the Consensus Hierarchy
So if tellurian is 3 inaccessibles into tier 0 then alder bole and the void are infinite inaccessibles into tier 0, infinite consensus hierarchy is then (infinite inaccessibles^infinite inaccessibles^infinite inaccessibles ad infinitum) into tier 0? And then the supernal is even beyond that, right?

Which one is more powerful or at least has bigger cosmology, old world of darkness or new world of darkness/chronicles of darkness?

I think it's possibly 1-A at the moment.
"...do not reside in the same space but exist outside of space and Time. Most of them are probably devoid of observers. This hypothesis can be viewed as a form of radical Platonism, asserting that the mathematical structures in Plato's realm of ideas or the "mindscape" of mathematician Rudy Rucker of San Jose State University exist in a physical sense. It is akin to what cosmologist John D. Karrow of the University of Cambridge refers to as " in the sky," what the late Harvard University philosopher Robert Nozick called the principle of fecundity and what the late Princeton philosopher David K. Lewis called modal realism. Level IV brings closure to the hierarchy of multiverses, because any self-consistent fundamental physical theory can be phrased as some kind of mathematical structure" @Udlmaster that's the quote i was talking about btw.
Sorry to bother you so much but what do you think about this scan?
I think it's from nWOD but not sure.

I also wanted to ask you if in nWOD there are characters like I AM THAT I AM, buddha, the triat etc?

I have never seen this scan, sounds a bit too specific for nWoD and way too entrenched in Real World Mathematics.

It's possible, but I don't think it's a real scan, but feel free to show me the scan from the book (i.e a picture) and I can probably find it from there.

I also wanted to ask you if in nWOD there are characters like I AM THAT I AM, buddha, the triat etc?
Buddha exists but not like in oWoD, he's just a Buddha, only vaguely spoken about.

I AM THAT I AM doesn't exist, as CfoD (nWoD) is fundamentally different than oWoD. oWoD is structurally built on "Belief makes reality", everyone believes they're right, so we get told their story, which is a small piece of the puzzle.

CfoD is more set in stone, we're told how the World was meant to be, in that originally, the Supernal world and the Fallen World were much closer together and things were purer. That was until greedy Mages abused the Silver Ladder (basically a gateway to the Supernal World) and this rent a hole in existence, sundering the Supernal and Fallen Reality from each other, and in that gap, the Void grew, where all Lies and hypocrisies come from. From this, the World became twisted and devolves.

Is consensus hierarchy inside of tellurian?

Also, @Udlmaster how do you tier world of darkness cosmology?

Is this somewhat accurate?

Universe = low 2-C to 1-A+

Multiverse = 1-A+

Tapestry = infinite layers into High 1-A or High 1-A+

Low Umbra = baseline 0

Infinite Spires = Infinite layers into 0

Vulgate = first inaccessible into tier 0

Manifold Mountain = even Higher into tier 0 (with infinite platonic concepts)

Infinite refractions = Infinite layers into first inaccessible into tier 0

10th sphere of sephiroth = Second inaccessible into tier 0 or -2

High Umbra = even higher into tier 0

True horizon = layer or layers into the second inaccessible into 0

Deep Umbra = even higher into tier 0

Tellurian = probably the third inaccessible into tier 0?

Alder Bole = Infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 (contains infinite tellurians)

Void = probably on the same level as Alder Bole

Supernal = inaccessible to infinite inaccessibles layers into 0

Last edited:
Kinda, only in their Supernal forms, even then it's arguable, since they broke apart from the Cosmic unity of their original forms.
Is consensus hierarchy inside of tellurian?

Also, @Udlmaster how do you tier world of darkness cosmology?

Is this somewhat accurate?

Universe = low 2-C to 1-A+

Multiverse = 1-A+

Tapestry = infinite layers into High 1-A or High 1-A+

Low Umbra = baseline 0

Infinite Spires = Infinite layers into 0

Vulgate = first inaccessible into tier 0

Manifold Mountain = even Higher into tier 0 (with infinite platonic concepts)

Infinite refractions = Infinite layers into first inaccessible into tier 0

10th sphere of sephiroth = Second inaccessible into tier 0 or -2

High Umbra = even higher into tier 0

True horizon = layer or layers into the second inaccessible into 0

Deep Umbra = even higher into tier 0

Tellurian = probably the third inaccessible into tier 0?

Alder Bole = Infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 (contains infinite tellurians)

Void = probably on the same level as Alder Bole

Supernal = inaccessible to infinite inaccessibles layers into 0
What do you think about this @Udlmaster?

Is it true that essential divinity is just an aspect of IMTIA or is this headcanon? I heard that on YouTube.

Back