• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I recommend reading either mine or Ultima's blog for that one
Ok, i read the whole thing and i have some questions (not surprising i know lol)

The axis mundi is said to hold the "cosmos" on it's branches (which i think is referring to tellurian) does this mean it holds all infinite tellurian's as well?

Is the turtle that holds this axis mundi tree thingy the same turtle that was referring to "turtles all the way down" hierarchy? Which is just ridiculous lol. The size of cosmology i mean.

What is the relationship between axis mundi and Qlippoth? Is Qlippoth inside of it or completely separate structure from it?

Are gaia and "chaos" the same character?

Ok, i read the whole thing and i have some questions (not surprising i know lol)

The axis mundi is said to hold the "cosmos" on it's branches (which i think is referring to tellurian) does this mean it holds all infinite tellurian's as well?

Is the turtle that holds this axis mundi tree thingy the same turtle that was referring to "turtles all the way down" hierarchy? Which is just ridiculous lol. The size of cosmology i mean.

What is the relationship between axis mundi and Qlippoth? Is Qlippoth inside of it or completely separate structure from it?

Are gaia and "chaos" the same character?
Alder Bole possibly holds all Tellurians within itself.

The World Turtle isn't the same thing as "Turtles all the way down", as "Turtles all the way down" is just an expression.

Alder Bole is superior to the Qlippoth, it is embodied by Alder Bole, as well as the Tree of Life (Sephirot), Yggdrassil and the World Tree.

Alder Bole possibly holds all Tellurians within itself.

The World Turtle isn't the same thing as "Turtles all the way down", as "Turtles all the way down" is just an expression.

Alder Bole is superior to the Qlippoth, it is embodied by Alder Bole, as well as the Tree of Life (Sephirot), Yggdrassil and the World Tree.
How much superior?

I thought yggdrasil and the world tree are the same thing.

Where does Sephirot scale? It is equal to Qlippoth, lower or higher?

But then what is the evidence of consensus hierarchy being above the whole cosmology?

Also, what is the endless sea that the world Turtle is standing on? The void?

But then what is the evidence of consensus hierarchy being above the whole cosmology?

There's 2 major consensuses, the Human Consensus, which is the Tapestry, physical reality, and then the Mage's Consensus, a higher consensus which is everything else, as this is what Mage's know.

Consensus are made up of what their inhabitants can understand. Anything beyond what they can understand is in a Higher one.

There's 2 major consensuses, the Human Consensus, which is the Tapestry, physical reality, and then the Mage's Consensus, a higher consensus which is everything else, as this is what Mage's know.

Consensus are made up of what their inhabitants can understand. Anything beyond what they can understand is in a Higher one.
Ah i see.

What about this though?
How much superior?

I thought yggdrasil and the world tree are the same thing.

Where does Sephirot scale? It is equal to Qlippoth, lower or higher?

Hark, all of you, listen now, the bells toll and the time has come, enter the thread and witness true horror:

giphy.gif

This will certainly be interested once it gets accepted.

No translation so... :(. (Altough its probably a good thing)
That and it's likely a pipe dream, the Chinese branch of SCP has basically nothing to do with the English one and it's just full of power fantasy "I am omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent" characters all trying to become stronger than each other.

They're incredibly low quality

Could we give god tiers justifications for their immeasurable strength?
For the Triat, definitely but for the others, not so much since we don't really know much about them lifting anything.

You could assume they can, and there's nothing to contradict it, just there's not much to support it either

For the Triat, definitely but for the others, not so much since we don't really know much about them lifting anything.

You could assume they can, and there's nothing to contradict it, just there's not much to support it either
I mean i think jahovah was stated to caught the "world" as it fell.

And could anyone scale to world Turtle's lifting strength feat?

What exactly do you mean?
The hierarchy of characters, I know if Essential Divinity is going to be number one, Then who will be number two and so on?

And some terms like Godhead, Adversary etc, I'm curious about the order from the strongest to the weakest of these titles

The hierarchy of characters, I know if Essential Divinity is going to be number one, Then who will be number two and so on?

And some terms like Godhead, Adversary etc, I'm curious about the order from the strongest to the weakest of these titles
The hierarchy of characters I've spoken about before hasn't changed, just that their scaling is just relatively higher to where they are

Oh that,

1. I AM THAT I AM (Essential divinity)

2. Siddhartha Gautama (buddha)

3. Bondye

4. Chaos/Gaia/Jade Emperor

5. The triat

6. The Ancient One

7. Godheads (jahovah, ra, zeus etc)/demiuoge

8. Archmages

Some are 100% missing though

Oh that,

1. I AM THAT I AM (Essential divinity)

2. Siddhartha Gautama (buddha)

3. Bondye

4. Chaos/Gaia/Jade Emperor

5. The triat

6. The Ancient One

7. Godheads (jahovah, ra, zeus etc)/demiuoge

8. Archmages
  1. I AM THAT I AM
  2. Buddha
  3. Bondye or Gaia (and The Jade Emperor)
  4. The Primal Emanations (Wyld, Wyrm, Weaver)
  5. The Deep Lords of Misrule (Those Who Dwell Behind the Stars)
  6. The Higher Aeons
  7. The Ancient One
  8. The Demiurge
  9. Worldly Gods (Jehovah, Zeus, etc)
  10. Arch-dukes of Hell and Archangels

1. I AM THAT I AM
  2. Buddha
  3. Bondye or Gaia (and The Jade Emperor)
  4. The Primal Emanations (Wyld, Wyrm, Weaver)
  5. The Deep Lords of Misrule (Those Who Dwell Behind the Stars)
  6. The Higher Aeons
  7. The Ancient One
  8. The Demiurge
  9. Worldly Gods (Jehovah, Zeus, etc)
  10. Arch-dukes of Hell and Archangels
Why is demiurge above the gods though?

Why is demiurge above the gods though?
It's because the Demiurge is alleged to have made many of them, in a comprehensive cosmology, he would be placed above them.

Similarly, he has feats of creating many other gods too, Lesser Aeons who are the Worldly Gods

It's because the Demiurge is alleged to have made many of them, in a comprehensive cosmology, he would be placed above them.

Similarly, he has feats of creating many other gods too, Lesser Aeons who are the Worldly Gods
Is the mage that achieved the black diamond that same demiurge or are we talking about different things?

Also are, Aeons "the Archons" from gnosticism?

I also don't understand what is the relation between gaia and chaos. Are they the same being?

Last edited:
Nevermind, i think the mage that achieved the black diamond is just emanation of the Godhead that is Ialdabaoth.

Is the mage that achieved the black diamond that same demiurge or are we talking about different things?

Also are, Aeons "the Archons" from gnosticism?

I also don't understand what is the relation between gaia and chaos. Are there the same being?
Yeah, they're different.

The Aeons are the Aeon from Gnosticism, Aletheia, Zoe, Ekklesia, Sophia, etc. 8 or 30 in all.

Yeah, they're different.

The Aeons are the Aeon from Gnosticism, Aletheia, Zoe, Ekklesia, Sophia, etc. 8 or 30 in all.
Also, i don't think the "demiurge" you're talking about should be called that, but Ialdabaoth. Demiurges from my understanding are emanations.

Can lucifer also be the demiurge? I think there was one quote implying that, but not sure.

Would monad be the strongest Aeon?

Also, i don't think the "demiurge" you're talking about should be called that, but Ialdabaoth. Demiurges from my understanding are emanations.

Can lucifer also be the demiurge? I think there was one quote implying that, but not sure.

Would monad be the strongest Aeon?
Aeons are the emanations of Monad, so not really.

Ialdabaoth is indeed the name of the Demiurge:

Gnostic cosmology differed strongly from Christian conceptions in other areas as well. In most Gnostic traditions, the material and divine worlds can be clearly distinguished; many Gnostics considered the Creator of the World (whom they called Ialdabaoth) not merely separate from God, but inferior or even malign and resentful. In Gnostic thought, the Godhead, in its Platonic purity, cannot have created the gross cumbersome material world. Rather, emanations from God (usually eight or 30 "aeons", identified as angels in more Christian Gnosticisms) extend from the empyrean to the material, and the lowest such Aeon, the Demiurge, creates the world.

Back