• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh ya I found that yesterday looool but like How potent are the mages hax? And how do they have resistances to all their abilities ? Like let’s say a mage gets another mage in mind hax would like a higher mage be completely unaffected by the lower mages abilities ? Plus I’ve seen something talking about will ? Idk but can you please explain their resistances ( with links too if possible ) 🧛🏻‍♀️

Oh ya I found that yesterday looool but like How potent are the mages hax? And how do they have resistances to all their abilities ? Like let’s say a mage gets another mage in mind hax would like a higher mage be completely unaffected by the lower mages abilities ? Plus I’ve seen something talking about will ? Idk but can you please explain their resistances ( with links too if possible ) 🧛🏻‍♀️
Those will be on the pages, since AP is dependant on the person rather than general abilities.

The blog is meant to document every single ability in WoD
So it looks like one of the staff members agreed with the upgrade, so should we update the pages now or?
Might as well.

I would just like to ask if I AM THAT I AM is meant to be "THE GOD" or "the light" from gnosticism? Like all emanations (monad, Sophia etc) are meant to be the main emanations of I AM THAT I AM?
Or is that god something else?

I would just like to ask if I AM THAT I AM is meant to be "THE GOD" or "the light" from gnosticism? Like all emanations (monad, Sophia etc) are meant to be the main emanations of I AM THAT I AM?
Or is that god something else?
No, I AM is distinct from any religious figure.

They aren't Monad or anything related, they aren't Ain or Ain Soph.

They aren't anything but what they are.

No, I AM is distinct from any religious figure.

They aren't Monad or anything related, they aren't Ain or Ain Soph.

They aren't anything but what they are.
So what is "the god" or "the good" form of god? For example, you have the Demiurge/Ialdabaoth/nuos etc
Then what is the neoplatonic form of that god?

This quote here sounds like I AM THAT I AM is that perfect gnostic god:

"God, being both male and female, beginning as life and light, gave birth, by the word, to another Nous*, the Creator of the world; he, being the god of fire and air, formed seven powers who encompass in their circles the sensory world, and the governances of these powers is called Destiny."

– Poimandres, from the Corpus Hermeticum

(* Nous, a vital word in Hermetic thought, has no direct English translations. It conveys consciousness, intellect, wisdom, perception, primal divinity and sophisticated creativity, and it means all and yet none of these things directly)

So what is "the god" or "the good" form of god? For example, you have the Demiurge/Ialdabaoth/nuos etc
Then what is the neoplatonic form of that god?

This quote here sounds like I AM THAT I AM is that perfect gnostic god:

"God, being both male and female, beginning as life and light, gave birth, by the word, to another Nous*, the Creator of the world; he, being the god of fire and air, formed seven powers who encompass in their circles the sensory world, and the governances of these powers is called Destiny."

– Poimandres, from the Corpus Hermeticum

(* Nous, a vital word in Hermetic thought, has no direct English translations. It conveys consciousness, intellect, wisdom, perception, primal divinity and sophisticated creativity, and it means all and yet none of these things directly)
The Form of the Good is Monad, he is the Supreme deity of Gnosticism

This is a little nitpick, but shouldn’t like Gods within the High Umbra realm and higher have like Type 11 Large Size?

This is a little nitpick, but shouldn’t like Gods within the High Umbra realm and higher have like Type 11 Large Size?
Not always, since their size isn't always that big, for example, Lucifer is the same physical size of a normal man, but is equal to Lilith

Not always, since their size isn't always that big, for example, Lucifer is the same physical size of a normal man, but is equal to Lilith
Then which ones should have it? Godheads like Jehovah are basically one with Creation while existing beyond it at the same time.

He means characters like lucifer, ra etc don't appear big, so only characters that where stated to be bigger that multiple infinites will get size type 11.
To be fair you don’t have to be stated to larger than multiple infinities to reach Type 11 for Large Size. It can be simply as just viewing a very large structure that has many infinities as pretty much nothing compared to you. If you were for example perceive the Tellurian as ig fiction, that could give you Type 11 size since you’re far above its size. Just an example. But eh, I’ll look into arguing Type 11 Large Size for Godheads like Jehovah once the upgrade is done, it will make it far easier.

Last edited:
I don’t get what you mean
Basically, it would be a case by case basis, like Monad would have it, as its nature dictates it's one with everything, it is Unity itself.

Lilith however, despite being Jehovah's equal, her true form is the size of a Primordial woman. She never actually grew in size when she became an ELOHIM

Basically, it would be a case by case basis, like Monad would have it, as its nature dictates it's one with everything, it is Unity itself.

Lilith however, despite being Jehovah's equal, her true form is the size of a Primordial woman. She never actually grew in size when she became an ELOHIM
I see, but Jehovah should have Large Size Type 11 tho. Although he’s beyond the Tellurian, he’s someone one with it. Not to mention Godheads like Gaia have been stated to be the Tellurian itself.

Last edited:
Alright so I think that we could have the Godheads have the default ability of having Transduality, as for what type I’m still trying to get around how it works overall.

Hey gasper mind answering my question above. Because WOD is now tier 0 and I’d like to know how the WOD creators would react to such a thing.
Mark Rein-Hagen is the original creator and i am not sure what he would think. Probably wouldn't even care.

They pretty easily get infinite speed, since they can do stuff like cut something infinite times.

If I were to guess, maybe like FTL with dodging laser guns
Hi, btw is caine really a mage or the first vampire or just both? if he is a mage too then what is his mage rank then? like is he a oracle or archmage like stated in the Caine's profile? can he be boundless due to being a archmage? Sorry for asking to many questions but i am very curious you know😁.

I'm friends (if not friends than friendly) with one of the Authors, we follow each other on Twitter and absolutely not.

At least for him, I don't think any of them realise the power of what they've added into their game
Maybe you can discuss it more on the thread I made. I’d like to see what others are going to think regarding it.

Back