• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi, btw is caine really a mage or the first vampire or just both?
Caine was awakened, but his abilities as a Mage were corrupted by his curse which created the Bloodline disciplines as we know it in VTM

if he is a mage too then what is his mage rank then?
He doesn't really scale to them
like is he a oracle or archmage like stated in the Caine's profile?
I used to rank him amongst Archmages because as a Statless being I would rank them above provided stats, however, I disagree with my old position now.
can he be boundless due to being a archmage?
Now he no longer scales to Mages, he has very impressive hax, but his tiered scaling is only around Low 2-C

Caine was awakened, but his abilities as a Mage were corrupted by his curse which created the Bloodline disciplines as we know it in VTM

I used to rank him amongst Archmages because as a Statless being I would rank them above provided stats, however, I disagree with my old position now.

Now he no longer scales to Mages, he has very impressive hax, but his tiered scaling is only around Low 2-C
What about his killing angel feat? is that also a low 2c feat as well?

So are you going to update his profile in the future?

So... the revision has been accepted. The only thing that has changed is universe being 1-A+ instead of high 1-A. This means the multiverse is now high 1-A and the tepestry is now baseline instead of infinite layers into tier 0

So... the revision has been accepted. The only thing that has changed is universe being 1-A+ instead of high 1-A. This means the multiverse is now high 1-A and the tepestry is now baseline instead of infinite layers into tier 0
Pretty sure when revisions are accepted they close the thread, it hasn’t really been closed yet, and Anti would’ve said to close it. We have to wait for the final conclusions.

Last edited:
Sorry for being annoying but i would just want to ask if atzmus, a supreme being from kabbalah which even transends concepts of finite/infinite aka ein soph is in wod.

Last edited:
They pretty easily get infinite speed, since they can do stuff like cut something infinite times.

If I were to guess, maybe like FTL with dodging laser guns
They pretty easily get infinite speed, since they can do stuff like cut something infinite times.

If I were to guess, maybe like FTL with dodging laser guns
How resistant are mages to their own hax? Like Ik mages basically got resistance 99% of hax but to what degree

How resistant are mages to their own hax? Like Ik mages basically got resistance 99% of hax but to what degree
They fight each other a lot and are able to resist them to the point they fizzle out.
What about his killing angel feat? is that also a low 2c feat as well?
Killing an Angel doesn't really have a Tier because Angels range from just Messengers to Archangels.

They fight each other a lot and are able to resist them to the point they fizzle out.

Killing an Angel doesn't really have a Tier because Angels range from just Messengers to Archangels.
Btw how the 7 fold curse work? like if a opponent just tried to killed caine, only the opponent dies not caine?

Tell me about his very impressive hax please.

How powerful are the anticrist and metatron?
Anti-Christ, no idea, he's actually never mentioned as an extant being, he's likely an Eschatological entity, meaning he'll show up in the future, but not now, since that's like his whole thing, along with Rapture and what not.

As for Metatron, we get very (and I mean VERY) little text on him besides him being a very dangerous Angel and possibly taking Lucifer's place as the guardian of Eden after Lucifer was... ya know.

Anti-Christ, no idea, he's actually never mentioned as an extant being, he's likely an Eschatological entity, meaning he'll show up in the future, but not now, since that's like his whole thing, along with Rapture and what not.

As for Metatron, we get very (and I mean VERY) little text on him besides him being a very dangerous Angel and possibly taking Lucifer's place as the guardian of Eden after Lucifer was... ya know.
I heard antichrist is personification of "existence" and transcends the concept of "infinity". Are antichrist and dajjal the same being?
Also how powerful are djinn?

Last edited:
I heard antichrist is personification of "existence" and transcends the concept of "infinity". Are antichrist and dajjal the same being?
Also how powerful are djinn?
I have never heard this. This sounds like total fan fiction lmao.

Djinn are pretty powerful Umbrood
Is the movie underworld based on wod?
No, but it was so similar to VtM and WtA that White Wolf sued the producers of the movie along side Nancy Collins in 2003, but they settled privately, so we don't know what happened.

I have never heard this. This sounds like total fan fiction lmao.

Djinn are pretty powerful Umbrood

No, but it was so similar to VtM and WtA that White Wolf sued the producers of the movie along side Nancy Collins in 2003, but they settled privately, so we don't know what happened.
Ah thanks for replying.
I would just want to ask how powerful is sun wukong? I know he is a godhead but does he have any feats or just scales to the majority?

When the wyrm gets his profile will he have 4 different keys? Avatar key, apophis key, hydra key and his true form key?

Last edited:
Also fun fact: vishnu is sometimes in hindu scriptures depicted as a spider and the web represents endless creation. Which is why weaver is depicted in the form of the spider.

Sort of because of markus but got anymore?

maybe a link or two

It's all in the VTM section with pictures as links

It's all in the VTM section with pictures as links
I think I saw the baba yaga one but the problem is the powers have various levels so I have go and check every single one.

I think I saw the baba yaga one but the problem is the powers have various levels so I have go and check every single one.
It has to be done, because I've tried doing it the other way and...

unknown.png

BTW, that was about 1/10th the way through the P&A section for Malakai, who's new P&A looks like this:

The note from Malakai's profile explains what's the idea:

Due to the extended list of abilities, they have been abbreviated to their discipline at that level listed, meaning all abilities of that level and below are accessible by the character. Additionally, Malakai has only three listed Disciplines in which she specialized in, Auspex, Phantasm (A fusion between Chimestry and Dementation exclusive to her) and Obfuscate, however, likely possesses many more.

Alright I do have two questions how powerful are the Void Engineers?

And overall which faction would you rank most powerful to lowest?

Alright I do have two questions how powerful are the Void Engineers?

And overall which faction would you rank most powerful to lowest?
Void Engineers are a branch of the Technocracy in a bid to understand the Umbra

If you mean strongest faction in the Technocracy, then the Ivory Tower

Back