• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WORLD OF DARKNESS minor upgrades

the weaver and Bondye should get beyond dimensional existence type 2.
Top tiers like jahovah, weaver, mages (1-A key) etc should also get at least transduality type 3.
Jahovah should lost his beyond dimensional existence type 3 though.

I AM THAT I AM should also get type 4 transduality.

Weaver should also get additional abilities for creating the concepts of:
Law manipulation
Time manipulation
Mathematics manipulation

scans about Three Heavenly Worthies

Explaining Taoist concepts

Yin and yang

Some more duality stuff

Mages are immune to death, karma and dualities

The void which is just the mouth of the wyrm is stated to be above all devisions, distinctions and conception:

"At its ultimate extreme, the Nightside becomes the Void: extinction — not merely death but anti-life. One does not go from the edges of the Nightside to its darkest extremes easily; most mystics never get that far at all, and even Fallen mages get stuck (or stop themselves) in the Dark Wilderness or the Underworld. Very few, even among the Fallen, reach the heart of true Extinction. And once you reach that place, it’s near impossible to come back again. At the Abyssal extent, the false divisions among symbol, form, and state of mind disintegrate. There is no difference here among them; all things are one in the dark. The Void collapses all distinctions into nothingness. Transcending flesh, consciousness, and sin, an Arch-Nephandus, it is said, may become a god unto themself. This space, then, may be the domain of the Dark Masters — not mere monster gods but former humans who have graduated from the mortal condition and attained the zenith (or nadir) of existence." - Book of the Fallen, Page 99

"The Void is the Absolute. Beyond it, one can go no further. Although dark mystics postulate a recursive path back to mortal existence by way of this cosmic attainment, that possibility remains theoretical, if only because proving it is impossible. The Void swallows everything. Those who manage to achieve this state of ultimate darkness cease to exist as anything a human mind can comprehend. Although, as the Fallen say, humanity is a speck in the cosmic sense of things, and the journey beyond human conception runs into… and perhaps through… the Void of all." - Book of the Fallen, Page 99

Gods existing above contradictions and paradoxes?

"Boosted IQ. Product delivered as promised. A++ seller. More tricks than described, but will buy again.

Roy is still muttering about consensus. He can’t handle the cognitive dissonance, apparently. Needs to cling to his rules and reality. Things have got to be a certain way.
I feel sorry for him.

“Go home, Roy,” I tell him. “Have too many drinks and pretend it was all a dream.”

The idea must appeal to him, because he frowns and then wanders off, dejected.
Sometimes, cornered people just need a way out.

“Real paradox is inside ourselves, isn’t it?” I ask. “Contradictions can exist without a problem. They only have the power to hurt our heads, not the universe.”

ExMachine nods. “Paradox is a problem for small minds, like Roy here. We’ve got medium minds. And the gods above us have greater minds still.”

“It’s turtles all the way down.”

He smiles and motions to the sky, beyond which I can reach with senses I’ve never before known, and touch the presence of the stars."

And here

From that void also spawned "the two"
Basically all dualities:

"Imagine darkness. Not the modern conception of a night sky illuminated by millions of electric lights, but the absence of light. A darkness before light, wherein the existence of light is an affront to the dark. Imagine a blast of light so bright and sudden that it rips the darkness into shadows. From an Absolute, there are now Two. Divided. Opposed. Where one goes, the other cannot follow. To Darkness, Light is an atrocity. The end of perfection and the genesis of pain. It’s been said that the Creator cast demons down from his heaven, but what if the opposite were true? Suppose it was the Light that shattered Darkness, turning Void into Substance and Substance into Form? And with that Form, eternal suffering began?" - The Book of the Fallen, Page 40

Last edited:
the weaver and Bondye should get beyond dimensional existence type 2.
I believe you but, scans? Seriously the WoD profiles lack scans for so much of their crap.
Top tiers like jahovah, weaver, mages (1-A key) etc should also get at least transduality type 3.
Same as before, it would be nice to have scans for this stuff.
I AM THAT I AM should also get type 4 transduality.
Type 4 doesn't exist anymore.

I believe you but, scans? Seriously the WoD profiles lack scans for so much of their crap.

Same as before, it would be nice to have scans for this stuff.

Type 4 doesn't exist anymore.
****, that is literally impossible to find on the internet unless you have the books or some shit.

I just know you have "the three" which the three represents "Three Heavenly Worthies" the two represents yin and yang (Lilith and lucifer) and the one is Wuji & Taiji (Wuji also being above Taiji) and angels created Taiji. Making them above all dualities and predating them as well.
Beings like jehovah (and all godheads for that matter), weaver, Buddha etc predating even Wuji.

Maybe Udlmaster can help with scans?

Unfortunately, all of those arise from nWoD, there is Daoism in oWoD, they don't go into that much detail.

They don't really have scans because all their stuff is explained in Ultima's blog

Wait i don't understand, does it matter from what era of wod the scans are?
Yeah, so basically, nWoD isn't canon to oWoD, they're essentially different takes of World of Darkness.

For example, no matter what gameline, the Umbra is omnipresent within them, all of them have the Umbra in oWoD, this is how we can confirm they're connected, a lynch pin.

However, nWoD lacks an Umbra, the closest is the Infinite internal Soul realms that lays within the Human soul and the Collective Unconscious. They lack a lynch pin to connect them, they also don't derive their powers from the same sources either.

Mages in oWoD derive their powers from the Spheres, the Planets themselves, while nWoD Mages derive their powers from the Supernal, the Realm of Transcendental Platonic conception.
Also, what do you think about gods being immune to paradoxes and contradictions?
That's pretty consistent, Demon the Fallen makes comment on that too, that Gods just exist on higher levels than Humans and Humans only perceive contradictions due to their limitations.

Oh, well like I said I agree they should have this stuff, it would just be nice to have a screen shot or something.
Essentially, every Creator Deity has made their own Tellurian, and therefore, made all Conception, as the High Umbra is a smaller aspect of the Tellurian, we get an idea of how the Elohim generally are transdual by transcending conception

Back