• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another question (i really hope i am not overwhelming yall). Where would the triat rank between buddha, Bondye, jehovah and other elohim and angels?

Wait jehovah is the one elohim who killed millions of angels and created concept of justice, right? He also created tellurian?

Also can it be said that tapestry is type 4 multiverse? Or is that meant for tellurian? And what exactly is umbra and where it scales (i mean tier)

Wait jehovah is the one elohim who killed millions of angels and created concept of justice, right? He also created tellurian?
That was the One Giver, from Demon the Fallen, which isn't used for anything yet, since the info for it is super out of date and was retconned by 3rd edition WoD.
Also can it be said that tapestry is type 4 multiverse? Or is that meant for tellurian? And what exactly is umbra and where it scales (i mean tier)
Yeah, the Tapestry can be said to be Type 4.

The Umbra is the Shadow side of Creation, where Spirits dwell. The Umbra contains pretty much the rest of the verse.

That was the One Giver, from Demon the Fallen, which isn't used for anything yet, since the info for it is super out of date and was retconned by 3rd edition WoD.
Is the one giver elohim? Is he stronger than jehovah, buddha and Bondye? Or is the one giver non canon anymore at all.
Yeah, the Tapestry can be said to be Type 4.

The Umbra is the Shadow side of Creation, where Spirits dwell. The Umbra contains pretty much the rest of the verse.
Is umbra like a planet of what? When i look up the map of the cosmology it looks like it or is it like a metaphysical earth like structure?
Also what is Dynamism?

Is the one giver elohim? Is he stronger than jehovah, buddha and Bondye? Or is the one giver non canon anymore at all.
The One Giver is basically a part of a different, older canon from current WoD.

She'd scale to her own story and gameline, in which case, she most definitely isn't anywhere near ELOHIM.

Is umbra like a planet of what? When i look up the map of the cosmology it looks like it or is it like a metaphysical earth like structure?
Also what is Dynamism?
It's another Cosmos, the World of the Dead.

the umbra is the spirit realm. A realm that contains every concept of humanity. It like the warp from 40K

Can i compare umbra to noosphere from scp?
Also what is a notable hax or ability that wod dosen't have?

Is yahweh a different character from jahovah?

Also what is Dynamism?
YAHWEH is the manifestation of Jehovah at the top of or above the Sephirot (Tree of Life), the part of him that manifested at that level.

Dynamism is the active principle of the Cosmos, 1/3 of the cycle. The Wyld is the source of Dynamism, with the Weaver being the source of Stasis and Wyrm being the source of Entropy.

Together they create the cycle of the Universe, where things are born, they change, then they decay, returned back to Dynamism to be remade again.

YAHWEH is the manifestation of Jehovah at the top of or above the Sephirot (Tree of Life), the part of him that manifested at that level.

Dynamism is the active principle of the Cosmos, 1/3 of the cycle. The Wyld is the source of Dynamism, with the Weaver being the source of Stasis and Wyrm being the source of Entropy.

Together they create the cycle of the Universe, where things are born, they change, then they decay, returned back to Dynamism to be remade again.
Oh ok thanks. Also did ra create ma'at in that verse?

Sephirot is outerversal+ or baseline outerversal?
Is that the turtles hierarchy or is that different from that?

Oh ok thanks. Also did ra create ma'at in that verse?
As far as I remember, no. Ma'at existed prior to Ra.
Sephirot is outerversal+ or baseline outerversal?
Is that the turtles hierarchy or is that different from that?
The Sephirot are 1-A+

The Consensus Hierarchy extends far beyond the Sephirot, it encompasses all we understand about the Verse.

I mean is he mentioned by that name or like in a real philosophy where you have infinite buddha's and then Dharmakaya?

What are the feats of Vairocana?
He doesn't have any feats, few of the Gods or Divine beings have any feats, they're mostly statements.

Vairocana isn't mentioned often at all, I believe he's only mentioned once entirely.

He doesn't have any feats, few of the Gods or Divine beings have any feats, they're mostly statements.

Vairocana isn't mentioned often at all, I believe he's only mentioned once entirely.
So what are his impressive statements and scaling?

Will lucifer, Michael, gaia ect be added someday? Lucifer is tier 0, right? Also is allah just another name for jehovah or another character altogether?

Will lucifer, Michael, gaia ect be added someday? Lucifer is tier 0, right? Also is allah just another name for jehovah or another character altogether?
Yeah, I have plans for a lot of characters, it's just getting around to it.

And Allah is another name for Jehovah
Found it where? Is this verse really so big you don't know everything? Wow
The verse is monstrous, I can only know so much lol

The verse contains over 200+ books alone

Then there's the Dark Pact content (Secondary canon) and so much more.

Back