• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
would ur shurgli eventually get a profile? The guy is one of the most powerful methusulah i have seen he broke tremers curse just after waking up,I think only the nicktuku could rival him.

would ur shurgli eventually get a profile? The guy is one of the most powerful methusulah i have seen he broke tremers curse just after waking up,I think only the nicktuku could rival him.
It's totally possible, I could make his profile now if I wanted to.

Or if you want to, I can provide the relevant resources if you want to make a profile for him

It's totally possible, I could make his profile now if I wanted to.

Or if you want to, I can provide the relevant resources if you want to make a profile for him

i could do it. The profile would be a bit messy. A lot of his abilities is left unkown since he just woke up. We could scale to other assamites. Ap would be island level at miminum way higher. Speed would be unknown

i could do it. The profile would be a bit messy. A lot of his abilities is left unkown since he just woke up. We could scale to other assamites. Ap would be island level at miminum way higher. Speed would be unknown
His speed would easily be around Celerity levels, given Vampires consider him to be borderline a God.

Which means he scales above many of the other Vampire character, and is "possibly Immeasurable", as the Vampires once fought the Mages.

Not every mage has Immeasurable only High level ones would have it and vampires haven't really fought mages of those caliber. They are scared of mages and have a policy to not mess with them. Only the antediluvians can be able to scare mages.

Not every mage has Immeasurable only High level ones would have it and vampires haven't really fought mages of those caliber. They are scared of mages and have a policy to not mess with them. Only the antediluvians can be able to scare mages.
Level 3 Mages and above would have Immeasurable speed, as they can physically go to the Umbra.

As for what scares Mages, Vampires and Werewolves in general scare the Mages, for the most part, the main thing scaring them is that Vampires and Werewolves are totally immune to Paradox, while they very much so aren't.

During the height of the Mage's control over reality, Clan Tremere (As Vampires now) fought the Order of Hermes, at the time the strongest of the Traditions.

The fights continue to the modern day.

So, basically;

The entire cosmology as we understand it is like... 3 layers into 0.

Then there's the Consensus hierarchy, which is an infinite hierarchy being described as "Turtles all the way down"

It contains the current cosmology and repeats an ever higher hierarchy of ever larger cosmologies.

There's also the expansion into the Supernal, a Realm beyond the Void where "No intellect or wisdom may penetrate" and it's were the Triat were made.
Sorry interrupt your time,In which part of the series is this piece located? include page to

What's the context of this one? "Today's virtual Adepts, then, favor the Trickster Hermes in his guise of the enlightened prankster thief. Functioning as his Mercurial Elite, they use the Internet -- both in its mudane form and its Digitial Web aspect- as a six-dimensional chessboard for defeating tyranny and Elightening Humanity..."

What's the context of this one? "Today's virtual Adepts, then, favor the Trickster Hermes in his guise of the enlightened prankster thief. Functioning as his Mercurial Elite, they use the Internet -- both in its mudane form and its Digitial Web aspect- as a six-dimensional chessboard for defeating tyranny and Elightening Humanity..."
The Digital web isn't the Pattern Web.

The Digital Web is the internet.

Also can i ask what is "consensus hierarchy"?
The Consensus hierarchy is a concept introduced in Beyond Paradox, where a Mage attains Godhood only to realize he doesn't escape the Consensus, he attains a Higher one, and discovers there's an Infinite series of Consensuses, dictating the one below it.

The Consensus hierarchy is a concept introduced in Beyond Paradox, where a Mage attains Godhood only to realize he doesn't escape the Consensus, he attains a Higher one, and discovers there's an Infinite series of Consensuses, dictating the one below it.
Is that hierarchy beyond tellurian or is it contained in it. And one last question, is there only one tellurian or more? Am sorry if am annoying i am just really interested in the lore

Is that hierarchy beyond tellurian or is it contained in it. And one last question, is there only one tellurian or more? Am sorry if am annoying i am just really interested in the lore
Also what is turtles all the way down hierarchy and where does it scale?

It's beyond the Tellurian as we understand it, anything which is understood by Mages is a part of their Consensus, which lies above the Human consensus.

As the Tellurian is a concept which encompasses all as the Mage's understand it (Just like how the Universe encompasses all the Humans understand), Higher consensuses lie beyond them.
Also what is turtles all the way down hierarchy and where does it scale?
It means there's no end, an infinite amount of Consensus, basically, bigger Turtles supporting turtles on their backs, all the way down, like a pyramid.

It's beyond the Tellurian as we understand it, anything which is understood by Mages is a part of their Consensus, which lies above the Human consensus.

As the Tellurian is a concept which encompasses all as the Mage's understand it (Just like how the Universe encompasses all the Humans understand), Higher consensuses lie beyond them.

It means there's no end, an infinite amount of Consensus, basically, bigger Turtles supporting turtles on their backs, all the way down, like a pyramid.
Is there multiple or just one tellurian?

Wait i though tellurian is "everything" and nothing is beyond it, just the void.
Would that make the verse infinite layers into tier 0?

Wait i though tellurian is "everything" and nothing is beyond it, just the void.
Also whould you mind if i make a thread for adding beyond dimensional existence type 2 to the weaver and Bondye and removing beyond dimensional existence type 3 from buddha (i think buddha has it, or was it jehovah? I need to recheck it). Also all top teirs need at least transduality type 3.

There's an endless series of Tellurians, both on equal standing (Parallel), and likely above in infinite regression.
Also whould you mind if i make a thread for adding beyond dimensional existence type 2 to the weaver and Bondye and removing beyond dimensional existence type 3 from buddha (i think buddha has it, or was it jehovah? I need to recheck it). Also all top teirs need at least transduality type 3.
Go ahead.

I believe them havin Type 3 Beyond Dimensional existence is correct though.

There's an endless series of Tellurians, both on equal standing (Parallel), and likely above in infinite regression.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Ah thanks. And for beyond dimensional existence type 3... yes they should have it, but you know, this wiki alway needs to change their tiering system.

BTW, You are completely free to ask as many questions as you like, since that's why the thread's about.

If they ever do get annoying, I'll just not answer lmao

Does gaia, wyrm, ra and any other powerful gods have any impressive feats?
The Wyrm has many impressive feats. Too many to list, but some of the flashiest where a fraction of his power was able to beat an Antediluvian, during the Time of Judgement, his roar was so powerful, it killed EVERY supernatural entity in the Tellurian.

Does gaia, wyrm, ra and any other powerful gods have any impressive feats?
ra and other gods don`t get mentioned much and with the numerous games there is overlap and the gods may be just other supernatural masquerading as them. For e,g there is vampire and fae morrigan, vampire odin, vampire ishtar etc

ra and other gods don`t get mentioned much and with the numerous games there is overlap and the gods may be just other supernatural masquerading as them. For e,g there is vampire and fae morrigan, vampire odin, vampire ishtar etc
Yeah, though the God themselves are impressive, regardless of the Vampires who steal their names (and usually, they are explicit in saying "They aren't Gods, despite how they might act")

A few questions if you don't mind:
1. Is mahavishnu also in wod? Like ulternete state of the weaver or something.
2. Is kali strong? Like in mythology where he can just dence and destroy the universe or something?
3. Is vishnu (weaver) also dreaming universes or some shit?

A few questions if you don't mind:
it probably is but not the ultimate weaver
2. Is kali strong? Like in mythology where he can just dence and destroy the universe or something?
probably someone less powerful than her required an archmage to use trick instead of direct combat
the weaver doesn`t create its the wilds job

Are hindu gods in wod?
Oh yeah, almost the entire Pantheon are mentioned by name.
Vishnu, the Preserver, is likely either an expression of the Weaver, or another name for her.
Is kali strong? Like in mythology where he can just dence and destroy the universe or something?
Kali is very strong, either she's another name for Lilith (who is very strong) or is a distinct deity. Voormas worshipped Kali (and by extension, Parvati) and after taking the faintest echo of her power, was enough to destroy the Tellurian.
Probably not, the Weaver seems to be an active force, rather than a passive one.

She gives form to all things through her webs, without them they'd be formless, changing infinitely from moment to moment.

As Setsuna says, she doesn't so much as create things, as she gives concrete form to them.

She's Vishnu, rather than Brahma.

Back