• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wizard Vs A Lizard - Ahzek Ahriman Vs SCP-682

Not so much that as the warp itself. Apparently 682 can escape it, and I don't remember enough about 40K to contest that, I just want to know if it takes more than a week.

That's what we're trying to figure out, since over a week gives Azhek a win but otherwise he eventually loses after a long time.

DMB 1 said:
How much time would 682 need to get out of the Warp?
There is no 100% consistent answer for this. Depending on who is using this ability and when it's used in canon, the result could be anything from "682 is immediately assimilated by something far larger upon entering the Warp" to "The Warp spits 682 out seven seconds before it was even sent in, also there are now twelve 682s and each one of them has a grenade launcher that fires space ebola tied to its back".

What I can say is the technique being used by someone like Ahriman, who is in much higher standing with Tzeentch, makes it more likely to succeed.

He can also do this.

"Yvraine felt her hatred flare hot, her gyrinx growling at her side. There was their leader, commanding the throng from his perch on a disk of fiery metal. Casting aside her finery, she shot towards him like a living missile, her companions close on her heels. Calmly putting his staff aside, the champion of Tzeentch cupped his hands as if trapping a winged insect, and hurled a handful of nothingness upwards with a roar.

Along with the Visarch and the Yncarne, Yvraine suddenly found herself adrift -- not within the webway, but without. They were stranded in a near-silent limbo, trapped on the top of the psychocrystal walls. The sounds of battle were muffled beneath them, and the cool void sucked in its breath at their backs. Yvraine did not look around, for she felt something there, in the darkness. A voice in her mind said should she do so, she would behold the Changer of Ways himself, and learn the meaning of madness. That voice was not Eldar, but a human; it belonged not to a salvaged soul, but to the Arch-Sorcerer below. Another joined it; that of Elierrogh the Sage, one of the spirit passengers within her. She had studied this one at length.

A flash of insight struck Yvraine. 'Ahzek Ahriman!' she shouted, 'I have that which you seek. I can restore your brethren!'

A stone's throw away, the Visarch cut at the webway's exterior with the Sword of Silent Screams, but he could not scratch it. The Yncarne hissed in pain to her flank, trailers of purple mist unwinding from its body as it was dissolved by the aether behind.

'And why should I believe that?' came the sorcerous voice in Yvraine's head. 'You have no power here, in my new domain.' She felt white heat as something loomed behind, the fell gaze of godly eyes burning down upon her with terrible, inhuman focus." - Fracture of Biel-tan

So would "Ahrek BFRs the lizard until it happens to get eaten by something High 1-B" be an acceptable outcome, and in character? Because I kinda doubt that 682 could kill Ahzek, and that scenario seems to be the only one where it isn't inconclusive.

Well, since Ahzek has insane precog, and there is a reasonable line for him to win, my vote's going there.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Ahzek FRA

Wow. 682's weakness seems to be 40K characters. What is up with that verse?
In short; Infinite-D characters giving 3-D characters powers > Countless-D characters giving 3-D characters powers.

> Magnus ties with SCP-2722

> SCP-682 >> SCP-2722

> Magnus >>>> Ahriman >> SCP-682 >> SCP-2722 = Magnus

??????????

A > B > C therefore A > C is flawed logic.

Rock beats scissors. Scissors beats paper. Therefore rock beats paper. See the problem?

Holyhotsauce said:
> SCP-682 >> SCP-2722
This is false, actually. 2722 reduced 682 to space dust and forced it to take quite a long time to regen, iirc.

Edit: Confirmed. The grand wave motion cannon obliterated 682, but it regenerated an unspecified number of hours later.

"The wielders are instructed to try and fire 2722's grand wave motion cannon at the subject, which is immediately accomplished by the ship. The beam hits 682's shell and dashes past the galaxy, violently impacting against the constellation of Cassiopeia and reducing it to atomic bonds.

The remnants of SCP-682's body are instructed to be collected by OTF 7 ("Rama Repairmen") as the ship uses the ability of reality bending to return to the Earth. The termination is deemed a failure, as SCP-682 regenerated from the blast approximately [DATA REDACTED] hours later inside its cell.
"

@Azzy

Huh.

it says on SCP-682's page it was able to beat SCP-2722.

Nevertheless, forget my above comment.

@Holyhotsauce Earlier in that termination log, 682 slaps 2722 across the galaxy, but its forcefields withstand the blast, and 682 also adapts to and quickly regenerates from 2722's sub-atomic destruction sphere, as well as speed blitzing 2722.

You can read the full log here ctrl+f'ing for 2722.

Agnaa said:
@Holyhotsauce Earlier in that termination log, 682 slaps 2722 across the galaxy, but its forcefields withstand the blast, and 682 also adapts to and quickly regenerates from 2722's sub-atomic destruction sphere, as well as speed blitzing 2722.
You can read the full log here ctrl+f'ing for 2722.
I meant on our SCP-682 page it says "adapted to be able to defeat SCP-2722" when clearly SCP-682 was obliterated by it.

Yeah he didn't "defeat it", our page is wrong, he slapped it across the galaxy and speedblitzed it, but didn't destroy it and got btfo for a while by its strongest attack.

>Ahzek

>Fodder

I mean I guess but not really

He's kharn tier, as Tzeench's defacto champion. He actually has quite the impressive repertoire of feats, such as defeating the Ycarne through wit by trapping it in the webway, which is 4A and the avatar of Ynnead. Apparently its still missing, which may or may not have to do with him. While he's weaker than people like the Primarchs and Abaddon in terms of raw power, to say nothing of the tier 1s, he's far from a total fodder.

He's fodder by 40k standards. I think.

Unrestricted by CIS and given a small amount of prep, Ahriman could likely solo a large chunk of his own verse.

Arhiman vs. Doctor Doom when?

Edit: already made and the Wizard won. He sure is strong.

7-0, instant add?

Don't think so, since a concern was 682 eventually getting past Ahzek's initial speed advantage if the fight drags out too long.

Wokistan said:
Don't think so, since a concern was 682 eventually getting past Ahzek's initial speed advantage if the fight drags out too long.
Okay just needed to make sure I don't miss anything

Back