• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wizard Vs A Lizard - Ahzek Ahriman Vs SCP-682

Ahzek wants a pet because Iskander's got one and he's jealous.

Wizard: 7 (@Agnaa, @Gargoyle One, @ApiesDeathbyLazors, @DMB 1, @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, @Thatoneguy78, @MrKingOfNegativity)

Lizard:

Inconclusive:

Scenario:

Both at 4-B.

In-Character.

SBA.

IIRC, 682 has a nasty habit of returning from BFR.

...Although, isn't the Warp a High 1-B space? That might actually be out of his means of return.

I mean even if 682 could come back, being tossed in the Warp also has some issues like meeting Greater Demons passing by who can consume your essence.

The Warp is High 1-B but it's entirely possible to enter and leave it without being High 1-B AFAIK.

It wouldn't be if 682 had his 1B essence.

It would if 682 didn't have it, but then Ahzek obliterates

I mean, it isn't outside help more than binding someone, tossing him into a river full of piranhas, and waiting until he gets eaten.

I wouldn't really count that as outside help.

Throwing SCP-682 into the warp would not work, you don't have to be High 1-B to enter and leave the Warp.

Plus, only the most powerful Greater Daemons are High 1-B (Kairos and Prime Skarbrand are the only High 1-B Daemons we know of), and the odds he runs into one of them is very, very low.

I mean you don't, but you would still need the ability to get out of a High 1-B place.

I wonder if there are 1-B Greater Demons somewhere..

Kaltias said:
I wonder if there are 1-B Greater Demons somewhere..
If this is a genuine question, there are.

And yes they're the Beyond human language kind so>682

Gargoyle One said:
Anyway, Speed Equal, Ahzek tosses into the warp
Unequal, 682 blitzes
Tossing SCP-682 into the warp won't work tho.

682's speed won't be a problem for a guy who can mess with time in any way he wants.

I really don't think 682 has any way of killing Ahriman, regardless of whether or not Ahriman can kill him. Ahriman is far faster, has speed amp spells, precog, and isn't a moron. If he knows through precog he can't beat 682, he's surely not going to let it into a position where it can strike, and with those aforementioned advantages he has the resources to stay away. 682 doesn't seem capable of getting the win here, inconclusive at worst. Also, nothing in SCP is high 1B according to profiles, and with the warp being a high 1B-1A space (I doubt he can BFR to the 1A parts, just here to show that the warp is far beyond SCP), I don't think 682 has the feats to come back from that sort of BFR. Voting Ahriman.

Also, is it an incap to just constantly destroy 682 for a day? I don't think he can act while Azhek uses his everything constantly.

Wokistan said:
I really don't think 682 has any way of killing Ahriman, regardless of whether or not Ahriman can kill him. Ahriman is far faster, has speed amp spells, precog, and isn't a moron. If he knows through precog he can't beat 682, he's surely not going to let it into a position where it can strike, and with those aforementioned advantages he has the resources to stay away. 682 doesn't seem capable of getting the win here, inconclusive at worst. Also, nothing in SCP is high 1B according to profiles, and with the warp being a high 1B-1A space (I doubt he can BFR to the 1A parts, just here to show that the warp is far beyond SCP), I don't think 682 has the feats to come back from that sort of BFR. Voting Ahriman.
Ahriman's not faster though.

@Gar

You do not have to be High 1-B to enter or leave the Warp, thus 682 does not need to be High 1-B to leave the warp.

Maybe Precog.

Azhek's far faster, and his precog is amazing. He can also amp his speed even further with spells and stuff to keep the advantage should 682 speed up that much.

Wokistan said:
Azhek's far faster, and his precog is amazing. He can also amp his speed even further with spells and stuff to keep the advantage should 682 speed up that much.
How is Ahriman faster?

Ahriman's top speed is 7700c, while 682 is at 115,711,199,779c

682 doesn't start MFTL. If azhek can kill him, he's got the speed advantage long enough to do so.

Also, apparently 682 returning from the most extreme BFR it ever got in SCP took it years, which is longer than the week needed for a BFR win. Azhek can outdo that sort of BFR, so even if 682 gets back eventually, it shouldn't be able to in time.

Wokistan said:
Also, apparently 682 returning from the most extreme BFR it ever got in SCP took it years, which is longer than the week needed for a BFR win. Azhek can outdo that sort of BFR, so even if 682 gets back eventually, it shouldn't be able to in time.
It took 682 that long because the extensive ritual and prep time needed by the foundation sent him to the ravelwoods, a dimensional plane where the only way to escape even for other higher dinensional beings is through Ways, which 682 is barred from using, as the background magic of the ravelwoods intersects with that of the Library, making escape by any other means virtually impossible. Context matters my boy.

Wouldn't infinite-BFR besuperior to any type of limited-D BFR though, even one that extensively prepped?

682 should be able to escape from the warp pretty handily if you don't need to be High 1-B to escape from it, considering he escaped from a place it should have been impossible for even a 1-B to escape from (if that 1-B was barred from entering ways and banned from the Library).

His other BFR escaping feats I know of are less impressive but have much smaller timeframes under 1 day (escaping from a pocket universe and from a parallel universe).

Since I don't remember the exact mechanics of how everyone who traverses the warp does, i'll assume he can escape, but can he escape in time?

His other BFR escaping feats with a timeframe are from a pocket universe and a parallel universe, both in less than 24 hours. Any expert here know of the exact mechanics of leaving the warp and what a good parallel for that would be?

Wokistan said:
Since I don't remember the exact mechanics of how everyone who traverses the warp does, i'll assume he can escape, but can he escape in time?
IIRC Ahriman's BFR is just opening a portal into the warp and sucking enemies into it.

Back