• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

What is this madness of wall text.
1079613457495752834.png

Yeah. Especially when she explained to them in such a long way how she would surpass them surpassing her

But also probably would be best to look at the justifications after we're a bit more sure that something like this would be accepted too

Something like that. The crt would include why the final point could be 1A, and then after it make a 1A+ arguement.

Somewhere between that, or maybe after could slide in the arguement for low 1A goddess key Alovenus. Which may help with the whole thing going on with infinite heirarchy needed or not stuff

Their transcendences will surpass the canvas of all creation, the endpoint can no longer hold their power.

This means they're continuously ascended to higher levels/realms, I'm not sure for this to be 1-A+.

Yeah she just playing around, but she created daiuchuu or supergiant universe tho, won't get her a tier?🤔 Isn't the hyperverse level justification currently because she created those universes?
It's like 101D she starts at rn, as in shes scales to that and then jumps. But it wouldn't be her starting at a higher level, nerfing herself and then going back to that higher level. Her whole thing is never facing someone on the same level as herself, author even calls her a coward cause of it
Their transcendences will surpass the canvas of all creation, the endpoint can no longer hold their power.

This means they're continuously ascended to higher levels/realms, I'm not sure for this to be 1-A+.
Going from high 1A and 1-A+ in blog to not 1-A+. Will find your location..

But fr, it isn't a guarunteed thing. Just will be argued because they have the ability to ascend infinitely without limit. It's how they even cracked the FP anyway. By not only insisting there is always an infinity beyond, but insisting that even if an opponent not only ascended past them, but also continued to do that infinitely, they would still pass them faster. At the least I think a possibly/potentially would be fine. Rather I also don't think the threshold of infinite higher realms would really stop them from reaching 1-A+ since their entire ability is centered around higher infinite, and doing that infinity times or whatever. Last I remember aleph omega into 1A is basically infinite alephs, if you wanna look at it like that (but I probably shouldn't use this since I am no math person I am dumb). Actually...part of why they are infinite into Low 1A as well rn as well

Last edited:
Anyway, I re-read the previous downgrade thread, I see there are a lot of really unresolved issues, like the R>F issue and hyperbole stuff etc.

The thread starter seems to really mix up the context to refute the claims there. I mean he actually used the context before they started transcendence to debunk the abilities after transcendence, which of course people who don't follow the series will definitely feel that doesn't make sense.

So we have to really think it well before create the crt.

You really shouldn't worry about that downgrade thread from a while ago. It used many arguements that don't even go by the site standard. They didn't even know higher D takes priority over many things. A lot of stuff is already explained in the blog created. Plus it was dragged on by many who just dislike verse

Anyway, I re-read the previous downgrade thread, I see there are a lot of really unresolved issues, like the R>F issue and hyperbole stuff etc.

The thread starter seems to really mix up the context to refute the claims there. I mean he actually used the context before they started transcendence to debunk the abilities after transcendence, which of course people who don't follow the series will definitely feel that doesn't make sense.

So we have to really think it well before create the crt.

Dude didn't even know what a miserable hax resistance was.......

Why you worry about that cringe thread? Dude trying to apply real life physics.....

Besides, in this wiki we accept levels of infinite. Like above baseline infinite speed and can be multiplied by finite numbers.

Last edited:
People were agreeing with him simply becouse they hate the series, nothing else.

After 3 years, coming back to that thread, the arguments in favor of the downgrade through all 4 pages were just borderline Idiotic, at best.

His thread was simply a clown fest

Last edited:
The blog is pretty good, at least for the purposes of making a 1A upgrade and in general. It has most of the stuff for the overall cosmology that we see in the final few chapters I'd say. Maybe we label what Tier each thing would be, like computer analogy 2A or whatever. Or maybe what the tier of each thing is as well. But yeah you did a good job with it.

The right quotes are there to explain how their ascending works and the multiverse and stuff.

Should alovenus have stuff like Invulnerability since she can apply the setting to stuff like her shields to be invincible? Or with how Invulnerability works now that wouldn't matter

Okay so I made this as a draft. I had a bunch of midterms and assignments so wasn't rlly focused on it. The infinite heirarchy standard stuff shouldn't really be a problem for them. As for the current thread low 1A revision not sure how it affects the upgrade. But since this is just like a draft example, let me know like where could be helpful to put a scan, or what else can be said or removed. Cause this is just something of what'd it would look like, and goes off the cosmology blog made

Um well, I think I should make some changes.

I realized something.

“Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper?”

That is an incorrect translation.

And this is the correct translation (maybe) of it:
"更に上の世界の住人となり紙を破るように相手の設定を破り捨てる凄い力?"

"The incredible power to become a resident of a higher world and tear apart the opponent's settings as easily as ripping paper?"
Here are the definitions of some of the Japanese words used in the sentence:
  • 更に (sara ni): meaning "furthermore" or "moreover"
  • 上の世界 (ue no sekai): meaning "higher world" or "upper world"
  • 住人 (juunin): meaning "resident" or "inhabitant"
  • 紙を破るように (kami wo yaburu you ni): meaning "as if tearing apart paper"
  • 相手 (aite): meaning "opponent" or "other party"
  • 設定 (settei): meaning "settings" or "configuration"
  • 破り捨てる (yaburi suteru): meaning "to tear apart and discard"
  • 凄い (sugoi): meaning "tremendous" or "amazing"
  • 力 (chikara): meaning "power" or "strength"

We can see, there is no dimension (次元, jigen) mentioned, even higher dimensions (高次元, kojigen).

So, it's just a mere metaphor, like, stated that reaching a higher level allows you to destroy your opponents or something. And it's not a R>F, that provided the ontological superiority difference in the verse.

It is demonstrated, where Ruphas who realized she is able to become stronger at will, thus she comes with a higher level and can destroy the settings (supergiant universe) that Alovenus imposed on her, turning them to dust. Therefore, it's clear that the infinty stuff, it's just a matter of their strength.

After looking at the feats, chronologically. Their transcendence to higher dimensions ended after they reached a state where there is no superior and inferior between them. Subsequently, they eastablishing each other settings and continued their settings (infinity) transcendence, and as a result their strength caused all creation (universes, dimensions, parallel worlds) to be destroyed just because of their exchange of attacks, eventually transcended the Endpoint itself.

These reasons still make them 1-B to Low 1-A (but there is no R>F), since they gained it from creating higher dimensional universes and cracked the Endpoint universally.

Last edited:
Um well, I think I should make some changes.

I realized something.

That is an incorrect translation.

And this is the correct translation (maybe) of it:

Here are the definitions of some of the Japanese words used in the sentence:
  • 更に (sara ni): meaning "furthermore" or "moreover"
  • 上の世界 (ue no sekai): meaning "higher world" or "upper world"
  • 住人 (juunin): meaning "resident" or "inhabitant"
  • 紙を破るように (kami wo yaburu you ni): meaning "as if tearing apart paper"
  • 相手 (aite): meaning "opponent" or "other party"
  • 設定 (settei): meaning "settings" or "configuration"
  • 破り捨てる (yaburi suteru): meaning "to tear apart and discard"
  • 凄い (sugoi): meaning "tremendous" or "amazing"
  • 力 (chikara): meaning "power" or "strength"

We can see, there is no dimension (次元, jigen) mentioned, even higher dimensions (高次元, kojigen).

So, it's just a mere metaphor, like, stated that reaching a higher level allows you to destroy your opponents or something. And it's not a R>F, that provided the ontological superiority difference in the verse.

It is demonstrated, where Ruphas who realized she is able to become stronger at will, thus she comes with a higher level and can destroy the settings (supergiant universe) that Alovenus imposed on her, turning them to dust. Therefore, it's clear that the infinty stuff, it's just a matter of their strength.

After looking at the feats, chronologically. Their transcendence to higher dimensions ended after they reached a state where there is no superior and inferior between them. Subsequently, they eastablishing each other settings and continued their settings (infinity) transcendence, and as a result their strength caused all creation (universes, dimensions, parallel worlds) to be destroyed just because of their exchange of attacks, eventually transcended the Endpoint itself.

These reasons still make them 1-B to Low 1-A (but there is no R>F), since they gained it from creating higher dimensional universes and cracked the Endpoint universally.
Yeah this is a better translation.

I just disagree with the infinity transcendence stuff being enacted as ascending to a higher realm or higher dimension. Like I said, it's just a matter of the strength or status of the characters, and "realm" is just a connotation for level, the LN has made that clear.

Yes, I remember one can get Tier 1 without R>F thing, but I just don't know the detail tho.
Yep, pretty sure you don't need to be Higher dimensional to destroy a Tier 1 structure and above, the same applied with a 3-D being like Goku, for example, who can destroy a 4-D structure just being a mere 3-D.
I just disagree with the infinity transcendence stuff being enacted as ascending to a higher realm or higher dimension. Like I said, it's just a matter of the strength or status of the characters, and "realm" is just a connotation for level, the LN has made that clear.
Yep, I can see people pulling the "Hyperbole" card in the future CRT, pretty sure....

This just helps to redo/rework the current justifications of 1-B/Low 1-A.

1-B is legit, due to Alovenus creating multiple layered Universes, one higher than other and stuff like that

I can still see the potential of upgrade. I'm just clarifying some things that don't seem to make sense.

The infinity transcendence indicates that there are higher infinities exists. This is supporting evidence that the endpoint is capable of insert any number of levels.

And the Endpoint fundamentally beyond all of them, since it encompasses everything.

...That is cool and all but doesn't change much. It's still R>F because they reach higher levels and toss away lower settings. Combined with the fact it's said to be a higher world, and everything else. It's called higher world in the LN yes, I even have the scan for it. And the higher dimension part I even mention in the blog is from alovenus creating them hundred fold, not really that one small part (which by the way, is still R>F, and saying reaching a higher world is useless. Higher world, dimension, in this context is still at least dimension/higher realm). Alovenus is just saying that doing so is useless, she is the infinity beyond that. Not that they also transcend through dimensions specifically.

Nothing gets reworked with that like...all. Also we already treat their transcendence reaching a higher realm as level of existence anyway, but this can just equate to "dimensional level" because tiering stuff. Higher realm is actually their heirarchy of settings (but also they can just spam create dimensions as shown by alovenus), so if anything, they just do both. Awlba infinite heirarchy comes from this. If the opponent can do what they do, and infinitely do it(like to high 1-B), they will still reach the infinity beyond it instantly.

Idk why the sudden thought is no R>F. But even if it wasn't, doesn't change anything. I've already addressed infinity stuff in there to the point the word itself is gonna be drilled into my brain. The "infinity" stuff obviously includes strength, I don't know why this keeps being said. It raises their existence to a new level to the point they shatter what they are in just by doing it.

Last edited:
I went in and changed a slight quote that may be seen as going through dimensions, to please the audience. Give me the actual thoughts on the upgrade. Cause I wanna know what should he explained better to be more clear or whatever
bbc60031dec23cbc2c8005f5c84b8a9f-1.jpg

Last edited:
It actually doesn't even go over transcending dimensions on their profiles, but essentially going into higher realms. As in they reach a reach a higher infinity, and layer a setting over it. The reaching higher dimension and tossing away lower setting is there as further evidence of what higher dimension or world views lower one like. If anything, the translation to reaching a higher realm in that context is better, because it fits more with the rest of the fight. "A become a resident of a higher world and tear settings like paper", and they indeed layer higher settings over lower ones, reaching new realms in existence. Also doesn't the blog already use that version anyway, or similar? From the LN. It should be fine. Because even then, higher dimension could probably not be literal either if you use the whole "higher realm is just their strength" thing, and seen as a higher dimension of power. But meh
Screenshot_20230106-225659_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
...That is cool and all but doesn't change much. It's still R>F because they reach higher levels and toss away lower settings. Combined with the fact it's said to be a higher world, and everything else. It's called higher world in the LN yes, I even have the scan for it. And the higher dimension part I even mention in the blog is from alovenus creating them hundred fold, not really that one small part (which by the way, is still R>F, and saying reaching a higher world is useless. Higher world, dimension, in this context is still at least dimension/higher realm). Alovenus is just saying that doing so is useless, she is the infinity beyond that. Not that they also transcend through dimensions specifically.

Nothing gets reworked with that like...all. Also we already treat their transcendence reaching a higher realm as level of existence anyway, but this can just equate to "dimensional level" because tiering stuff. Higher realm is actually their heirarchy of settings (but also they can just spam create dimensions as shown by alovenus), so if anything, they just do both. Awlba infinite heirarchy comes from this. If the opponent can do what they do, and infinitely do it(like to high 1-B), they will still reach the infinity beyond it instantly.

Idk why the sudden thought is no R>F. But even if it wasn't, doesn't change anything. I've already addressed infinity stuff in there to the point the word itself is gonna be drilled into my brain. The "infinity" stuff obviously includes strength, I don't know why this keeps being said. It raises their existence to a new level to the point they shatter what they are in just by doing it.

Uh, my mind is fickle when it comes to awlba.

The statement that says: "Become an inhabitant of a higher world" should clearly indicate qualitative superiority (explicitly at least). As said in the narrative, speaking of one needing to ascend to a superior world for the sake of belittle an inferior world, it simply interpreted that one who is in the same realm its opponent cannot hurt each other (comparable to each other), so one needs to go to a higher world in order to trivialize its opponent who is in a lower world; seeing its opponent's character setting like paper, one could easily destroy it by simply tearing it.

For the higher dimensions from the hundredfold universes, well, I don't know why they can be treated as a literal dimension. It's basically just a supergiant universe that was created by spamming universes recursively, pretty sure it has no relation to the dimension. And yes, ofc this universe is useless to those who have reached a realm where everything is determined by their own desires, in other words, when theyre able to build their own settings. Because by building their own settings, they can simply create a setting where things will have no effect on them. As Alovenus demonstrated, the attacks and resistances of Ruphas and her friends would have no effect on her since she was able to superimpose settings on top of the existing settinfs.

The hierarchy of infinity? Ofc there is. If you mean there is a hierarchy of infinite dimensions, then the answer is no. Infinite hierarchy means nothing, unless it's specifically explained what the hierarchy is. There is a hierarchy of dimensions in the verse, but it's not infinite tho.

1059927347958132887.png

I said the heirarchy of their settings and transcendence to higher infinity. Not dimensions. There was never a heirarchy of infinite dimensions.

And on here, the higher universes are treated as dimensions, or at the very least the equivalent to a higher one because that's how they work in awlba specifically. Not just "this is 5th dimensional" or something likr that. But using everything else said it should be fine. I think as they are treated similar to the analogy of higher dimension, and super high dimensions. Along with the universes bigger than the multiverse. The whole point and what's said in that sandbox is that we just know higher dimensions also exist within the realm. Thus, it holds all kinds of universes, timelines and dimensions, and they can create them. The wording to describe them is just very childlike tbh

The first thing you said is right, as in nothing changes. R>F, or whatever else.

Why would any of that change? They still view a lower setting like paper. Maybe the justifications change a little to describe how the infinity stuff works but thats it

Chlammy is right tho with the translation and some stuff, because the LN uses more what they sent. And the blog uses more LN quotes. I just want what I sent to be read over and see how we go from there gg

Last edited:
Only the justification has changed because we use quotes from the LN which is reliable source. In this case, Higher world equivalent to a higher universe, higher dimension, and higher realm in the series.

Just saying, a paper is still 3D so it's not qualified as a lower-dimensional object. Are books/notebooks lower-dimensional than us humans? No, of course. And that higher dimension residents can throw away lower ones' settings just means hax.

However the author refers to it, it shouldn't be taken as evidence for Higher Dimensions (by our standards) by default.

We know that paper is 3D and because it still has volume.

In this case, it's talking about someone and its opponent cannot exist in the same realm cuz they're comparable each other, therefore, the only way to gain a dominance is, by ascending to a higher world cuz the higher world is more superior than lower one, this indicate that there is a qualitative superiority between them, though it's still not proved the R>F thing blatantly it's just explicitly. This is how the hierarchy of worlds in the verse works anyways.

Which is why I said I said combined with what we already know about them, there's already more stuff to go along with it. It's fine. And yeah R>F is a form of qualitative superiority.

Anyway, it's already established exactly as this and has been for a while. So I'm not gonna go into any explanation obv

Back