• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

She probably did get stronger maybe. I think once Ruphas became lvl 3000, Benet threw out an attack basically light speed. After that though I don't think I saw any others. So either she boosted herself further or used up more of what she's capable of as a level 1500. Cause I do believe she was saving this for Ruphas. But reactions and attacks could still work. That specific strength Benet reached may be unique to her.

Benet was amped to lvl 1500 and also buffed by the full moon as well. But for the fight against the heroes, I don't think she went level 1500 again nor was she buffed by the full moon. Especially since she saves this stuff for Ruphas. The level 1000 heroes are also buffed since those pollux revives can also get buffed to level 1000 level. The 12 stars also get buffed to level 1000 once Ruphas uses Alkalid and have their own skill buffs/cheese last I remember. Then we factor in the fact the 12 stars are already stronger than the normal standards even at level 800. So maybe this fight isn't much of an issue, because by now we have several level 1000s who are also amped in some way. I remember Aries getting pretty overpowered as well until Leon saved him. Leon himself was a very powerful boss class monster as is

I may reread these volumes as well

Back