• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Also, I think the thumbnail for ruphas's profile could probably be changed? 🤔 Rn it's the backward sword strike manga panel but I don't think it shows her

The wiki does that weird thing where it doesn't actually show the first pic on a profile or verse page, but the second one, ie in the ln category the pic for isekai at peace is the pic for shallow vernal, and not the pic for the verse with all the characters.

I was talking to Bluey about this. You could replace the backward sword strike with the Wolf image of the LN which actually looks cool and has her or another image that has her.

Switching their positions could I think work and yeah look pretty cool for the thumbnail. It is weird how the wiki does that fr, I did notice that for IAP as well

Wolf one is cool, this is also good i think

bossv9p17_wn187.jpg

Huh, she really has no colored images alone huh. Unfortunate. This one looks nice as well but she is not alone, idk if that is a problem if it's not her character render.

ruphas-and-dina-1.jpg

Yeah that one would work pretty well too. That one where she punches or ruphas and Dina on the throne. I guess the image would be placed infront of the sword strike

I see this as a massive W. So the punching image can replace backward strike, and the manga one could replace the render i think

And yeah that was actually from a while ago, destroying a planet much larger than Midgard pretty solid. Thank you phantom 🙏

I would think we want the manga image to be the one which pops up when browsing around, since it's colored, so it would be the first image at the bottom, as for the render, it isn't that bad to me. Though i really don't mind whatever happens.

Anyway i need to get back to playing VN, have to get through this somehow before the end of the month, haven't read all day.

So benetnash fires silver arrow, ruphas catches and throws it back with one hand, resulting in 5A feat. Do we count the 5-A stuff for benet as well for throwing it? (And the speed for evading it afterward?) If so, ruphas is like 2x above her level so shed solidily scale above it probably. If not, well she still did it with a hand

Probably, since she did stop the attacks momentum, we just know benetnash was probably going to destroy midgard with it. Ruphas just kinda casual while doing it, so more for her I guess. And Benetnash did get surprised but evaded it, so I think speed for her at the most could make sense

It upgrades level 1500's to MFTL basically.

All this discussion makes me want to get on the LN, but still a ways off, aiming for Summer maybe.

Though have to say didn't like how the LN structures chapters, when i tried reading it a while back.

Huh, all level 1500s...which would be benetnash, ruphas, orm I believe? Guess other mftl reasons specifically afterward will just be changed to (faster than before), or removed.

Edit: LN has some minor changes, I'd say more descriptive, I read it in drive

Clearly 1-S.

But fr swing me that raw and some from v9 cause doc missed some. Well, I dmed it so

Okay edited: Universe or space both work for it since it can mean both. Can't tell given the context, probably space given translation and it doesn't have any of those anyway.

Also omg 1A?! so real..

Last edited:
Oh yeah just saw this. They stack lower dimensions/universes to create higher ones for hierarchical spaces. Not mathematical dimensions like that. Power just raises according to these things

Also, nice to see God tiers kinda just act before everyone else by believing so in 1-B

Last edited:
I found something interesting when reading the afterstory.
何度も言うが、一応こいつはミズガルズの神である。
 というか、ありとあらゆる宇宙、次元、並行世界を内包する終極点の神である。

I've said it many times, but this person is technically a god of Midgard.

Or rather, she is the god of the Endpoint that encompasses all universes, dimensions, and parallel worlds.
Will it mean Alovenus is High 1-A:eek:

I found something interesting when reahding the afterstory.

Will it mean Alovenus is High 1-A:eek:
How would High 1-A come from that? Dimensions in verse are defined, and a major problem with it imo, is there is no hierarchy, just a group of dimensions makes a higher dimension, a group of higher dimensions make a super higher dimension.

Really irks me honestly.

Unless you're saying Alovenus starts at 1-A for being the God of the endpoint which is infinite and can contain any level of dimensions, having no concept of space.

And then from there, Alovenus and Ruphas get infinity^infinity stronger, regardless still wouldn't be High 1-A, maybe 1-A+, and even that i am kinda doubting.

The issue with them starting at 1-A though is that they had to keep getting stronger until they could damage the entire final point, which wouldn't make sense if they already had full control over it.

So Alovenus control over it, is probably limited to the dimensions that exists, which as i said is probably like a 7-D structure, because it's not said dimensions how many exactly, higher dimensions exist and if they are in a hierarchy.

Last edited:
He really said high 1-A...smh this is why I'm going to chlammy's location rn. Also that is the WN afterstories not LN

Anyway though, them starting 1-A would make the final point high 1-A is what I think their saying. So they be wouldnt be on its level. But seriously tho don't agree with high 1-A, or starting 1A. What are the thoughts on 1A though from cracking final point and this new quote?

The multiverse including those dimensions mentioned itself is like 6D? 2A first, then higher ones and then super high. And then how it's treated here dimensions Alovenus stacked 100 fold, but these arent part of the multiverse just her messing around. That text above says final point encompasses all kinds timelines, dimensions and universes. While we know the final/end point has no concept of size, or dimensions in general including everything within it. They just paint over it without limit.

Not starting 1A, but reaching it, and then due to how their transcendence works they'll always reach a higher infinity, for potential 1-A+

I think chlammy was saying high 1A cause 1A still has dimensions of all kinds or smthing but yeah i don't think they would start that way since they build towards it

Last edited:
That's right Bluey, I'm just little confused by the current standards. The TS says that 1-A is a structure with the number of aleph-2 dimensions, then 1-A+ is aleph-∞. Thus, High 1-A beyond all previous structures, and it cannot be defined by higher infinities.

So I conclude, the Final Point is High 1-A because it beyond concepts, even the concept of higher infinity.
1006772695293239308.png

@Enter_Bluey We already knew the final point was connected to everything, so doesn't really change anything.

I think the argument for it is solid, but that's just my opinion.

To use a crude analogy, I think we are all just here edging ourselves, when we know the end is coming at some point.

In other words, stopping teasing us and make the 1-A upgrade thread already

I want to see the chaos.

If the arguement is solid then I could make it soon yeah (hate my bad habits of expecting the worst with everything)

Alovenus could start high 1-B or low 1A too, potentially tho

Back