• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Toxic Relationship - Caustic vs Viper

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
King's Canyon, Solace

Alexander Nox toiled away at his treatment plant, mixing chemicals and perfecting his toxin formula; when a figure approached from behind him.

"Sabine Callas... To what do I owe this displeasure?"

The slender woman in green raised her head with pride.

"Save the pleasantries, Nox. You know what I'm here for."

The other doctor coughed as he turned to face his counterpart.

"Ahh... The Radianite. Such a marvelous element of power. I have seen to its installation in this very facility. Its use has been deemed... beneficial."

"You're using Radianite to power this sub-par excuse for a lab?"

"Careful, Ms. Callas... After all, it was you who saw it fit to trespass upon my territory."

"Don't flatter yourself, Nox. Your toxins are nothing if not mild. Now you're going to give me that Radianite one way or the other, and I rather not search this facility with a rotting corpse in it."

Viper opened the palm of her hand, slowly releasing a cloud of green gas.

"Bold words, Ms. Callas. But you do not have nearly the intellect to back it up."

Caustic pulled a grenade from his chest, releasing the pin and letting a toxic fume build up around it.

"We'll see who chokes first."

Caustic has a Triple Take and Wingman both fully kitted. Viper has a Marshal and Sheriff.

Speed equalized. Location of battle is Caustic Treatment Plant. Victory via SBA.

jdj29c225mh21.jpg
2bc5khe81bx61.jpg

Alrighty. First of all, it looks like Caustic has an AP advantage over Viper, but the two likely won't engage in H2H combat considering their fighting style. So it all comes down to gun fights and sabotage.

Due to having gas masks, both of them are resistant to each other's poisons. As for markmanship, Viper is comparable to other agents who are exceptionally good with guns, but I'm kind of busy at the moment, so I can't list all the feats here. I also haven't been deep in AL lore, so Caustic's tactics are unknown to me.

This isn't really an argument, so I'm just gonna leave it here and come back some time later.

Back