• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread for posting revisions to Emnn's page

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So I'm going to make this thread and post stuff whenever I want to add a revision to Emnn's page. With all of the other profiles, I am constantly changing them to improve them, because like one of my high school teachers said, "An engineer is never satisfied with his work". Now that the profile for Emnn is locked, I'm just going to suggest revisions here.

11:58 AM,1/1/2018:

I'd like to add the Categories "John Clowder", "RPG Maker", and "Where They Cremate the Roadkill".

Emnn states that the whole incident that turned The Rift into the White Washed Tomb (A red sentient cancer started growing and devouring the lands, and The Rift was quarantined with a bleach-like substance, leaving it a blank barren wasteland and likely killing it) was actually just him applying bleach to his athlete's foot to stop the itch.

I've explained in my blog that The Rift contains multiple dimensions/planes of existence, so this is a clear 2-C feat.

Not to mention that Emnn's thing is kind of expanding and embodying the universe, so this means that at this point in the game, he was embodying the rift as well, and that the entirety of The Rift was just equivalent to a very small part of his foot in size.

At the end of the game, prior to the final battle, Emnn states that his BoG power compared to his EoG power is like comparing a bubble to the sea. Mid-Game Emnn sits between those two, so EoG Emnn should be "At least 2-C, likely 2-B".

EoG Coolie scales as well because he defeated him.

The Rift is 2-C because it contains an unknown (but likely very high) amount of dimensions and planes of existence.

Emnn is At least 2-C, likely 2-B because the incident that wiped out the entirety of The Rift was just him putting bleach on his foot to treat his athlete's foot and stop the itching (Absolutely love that feat). This means that a small section of his foot alone embodies The Rift. We don't know the exact number, but it's at least a very high end of 2-C, and likely 2-B.

EoG Coolie may or may not scale via defeating him (trying to decide whether or not to call it an outlier).

I first considered putting them at "9-B, possibly High 1-C" via the attack called "11th Dimension".

Just today, I took out all of the 4-B lowballs and revised any of the remaining 4-Bs to High 4-C according to the tier 4 revisions.

9-B, possibly High 1-C would have been the best tiering of all time, second to High 4-C, possibly 1-A.

Did you look again, Arbitrary? The page has been modified a couple times; unless your characters were on the absolute pinnacle of tail-end of 4-B they are staying the same. The new 4-B is 2.277x10^45, while the current one is 2.24x10^45. 98.37% the same.

I revised Outcrop and the Felis Umbra back to 4-B.

Now I just need an admin to remove the Tier 4 lowballs from the profiles of Emnn and Coolie.

Back