• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Test of Skill - Lux Arcadia vs Mori Jin

I take it base Lux can use Reload on Fire?

Yes, Base Lux can use Reload on Fire as long as he holds Bahamut's sword, which he has with him all the time.

He doesn't have acupuncture stat boosting in this key. I could bring up the feat where he was able to juke someone with precog, but I doubt that matters since they were roughly the same speed.

Mori would only have the AP advantage and technique mimicry in this key.

That feat is 0.6 Tons, while Lux is weaker than someone who is weaker than 1.1 Tons, so he has the AP advantage. How often does Jin use Re-Taekwondo?

It's the only thing he uses if he's not copying someone else's technique. And he stops using Re-Taekowndo when he finds that it doesn't work on his opponents.

Lux can most likely dodge the attacks from Re-Taekwondo with Reload on Fire and his extremely good dodging skills, while he also attacks Mori with his sword.

Mori threads tend to take about a month before they conclude.

A month and lots of bumps.

Nothing much has changed except that I made Lux 8-B to accomodate for Mori's revision.

Because that's the key with his 8-B?

Why are people FRAing? This is Lux with Wyvern, the reasons being used are invalid. However, they can be valid if the OP changes it to Bahamut like I said.

Back