• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Teenage Boy Confronts A Geometric Shape

It really dpeands on the first attack. Ren is above baseline so he one shots. But Bill has several things to put Ren down. I'm not sure.

Depends on how good said Low-Godly is. Ren can't erase the soul, but he can still blast it to pieces. The link shown for Bill's Low-Godly only shows him gaining a physical form over his previous non-physical one, so I think it wouldn't matter in this case. Unless Bill can regenerate from soul damage to that extent, then he gets two-shot.

Solacis said:
Still works, since Mind=Soul in Persona.
Would this apply here? The rules in GF appear to work quite differently

I think Bill could regen so long as his mind isn't destroyed (If you destroy all components Body, Mind, and Soul Low-godly is nullified)

It would apply, because every attack used by Persona-users, be it through their Personas or themselves, are extensions of their Mind and Soul Manipulation due to clearly affecting both aspects.

I mean would the rules of the universe allow it? This takes place in Central Park with no specifc universe and that rule seems specific to the Persona universe.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Ren can attack mind and soul... so Ren shoots GG?
His regular attacks don't bypass durability. Only his status ailments and absorption.

It's a two-shot because he annihilates Bill's body with one hit, before doing the same with his mind and soul in the second with NPI.

Back