• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A supernatural agent takes on a legend (Assefa Berber vs James Bond)

Yeah down here in Australia we've been getting absolutely scorching weather making it borderline impossible to do anything hahaha

I did.

But also, how is Bond more experienced?

I also don't think you factored in the necklace, lol. It's literally meant for things he can't regen past.

Bond is years older, had more missions, been to outer space twice, been to almost every country had more experienced etc

Never even knew about a necklace. What does it do

I mean, the age difference is likely offset by the fact that Assefa has been fighting in two different forms since he was but a wee lad. And it's also different having only experience against other humans versus having experience against humans and preternaturals with enhanced senses.

Though, to be fair, I'm not sure how old Bond first started training and stuff.

It's implied he was about 8, because his parents died young and Mi6 brought him in. I don't think an exact age is ever said but it's inplied that he's a young boy

What does the necklace do?

Ah, okay.

I'm on mobile, so typing it out is a hassle tbh. But it's the second thing in his powers/abilities section.

Ok so based of that I'm going to stick with incon. Laser blasts would do loads but he could probably Regen from them. However Bond has an over clock option in the samurai, which uses all its power to give one larger blast using all of its charge before the recharge starts again. If that hits Cat man over there he's a gonna fry. If one or two laser blasts are gonna hurt him, the blast will be more than enough to take him down and even if it somehow doesn't, it's gonna hurt him to the point where he has to stop and Regen, giving Bond plenty of time to shoot him hundreds of times over. Plus the samurai has been shown to fry someone with 9-B dura with the overclock.

However, Bond needs to land that hit and catman can hurt Bond it he strikes first which at this point is too close to call. Bond has better experience and more experience, especially foes with stealth mastery. However catman is an incredibly talented foe and incredibly skilled at stealth and honestly it could really go either way here

Either Bond gets taken down first or Catman gets fried first

So I'm staying with incon

I mean, if the thing doesn't one shot him, the necklace will bring him back too fast for Bond to take proper advantage. And his skin will be heated to the point that touching him results in severe damage.

And, vote counted. Thank you.

It should honestly one shot if it one -shots someone with the same dura. I was just saying unless for someone reason it didn't. But even then if he starts to regen James can just keep shooting the laser gun or even overlock again

But anyway, it should one shot and therefore inconclusive

Incon fra.

this is like my match with Bond that I gotta bump and get like three more votes on. They both slow

This is kinda outdated now since we know Bond (and Alec) have a higher wall level calc

We could always do this after The brackets match

I mean fair enough.

Also someone who I don't know actually made a Chelshia match and it's just like aaaah my girl has been noticed by more than like five people

Back