• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I happened to stumble across a random Vampire profile. It looked pretty cool, so I decided to have it face off against one of my most loved characters.

9-B Forms (Assefa is in his partial mate bond form)

Assefa's firearm is restricted.

Speed Unequal

Starting Distance is 10 meters.

Who wins!?

Cat: 2 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Jackythejack)

Vampire: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mngwa´s Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can transform into a Mngwa (Can also just use his claws), Telepathy (Can communicate telepathically with his mate), Regenerationn (Mid-Low, likely Low-Mid over time. Regenerated from a gunshot wound in a minute. Lesser lions are able to repair broken bones given enough time, as the Mngwa, his healing should be superior to theirs), Stealth Mastery (Capable of casually walking into Richard's office without being heard or felt), Extrasensory Perception (Greatly heightened senses of smell, hearing, sight. Can detect lies through his sense of smell, as well as emotions. Is capable of seeing the cat spirit of other were-cats), Duplication (with Sanura's magic), Aura (Has four layers of aura, the fourth of which is used to channel his witch's magic power), Skilled Gun User, Skilled Martial Artist, Night Vision (All were-cats can see clearly at night), Limited Light Manipulation (Formed a halo of light during his alpha ritual), Limited Empathic Manipulation (His pheromones were partially responsible for Sanura's sudden arousal), Increased leaping capacity while transformed, Limited Heat Manipulation (With Sanura's necklace), Limited Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Has a greatly bolstered immune system. Doesn't get sick from things that would cause humans to be sick), Magic Manipulation (Due to his bond), and Mind Manipulation (Retained control over his mind when the Sirens were trying to control him, even though they had control over his body)

VS

Vampire´s Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Compared to wolves and predatory cats. Can sense vibrations), Immortality (Type 7, possibly 2; It is said the undead vampire can only be killed by having its heart destroyed or is beheaded. This however seems to likely not be the case), Skill Hand-to-Hand combatants, Afterimage Creation (Though it is never used offensively), Corruption (If a vampire feeds a victim its blood, the victim will become a vampire), Body Control (Can unhinge its jaw like a snake), Resistance to Diseases (Could possibly resist zombie infection. Unaffected by most human plagues)

Mn´s supersonic attacks speed rekts vampires subsonic speed.

Mn has superior skill, regen will be an issue, duplication, and aura will be a problem. Also better weapons.

Vamp cancels out stealth mastery and Mn´s other abillities seem not to be effective in this fight.

Trying, atm, to figure out who has the higher AP from these calcs:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...k_Potency:_Assefa's_Charge,_Death_and_Destiny

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...n/Reference_for_Common_Feats#Crushing_a_skull

Oh, should I restrict his gun?

Because the first thing he would do is attempt to shoot it.

Otherwise, he'd likely attempt to sneak up on it and surprise it with an attack.

And despite Berber's large abilities section, he possess virtually no hax, and a fourth of his stuff comes from the power of his witch, nor Assefa himself.

Duplication (with Sanura's magic)

Sanura is not here. And his Aura is literally there for helping with Sanura's magic, and does next to nothing in combat. At least for him. His pages says what the Aura is used for.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
If we're going by Shear skull crushing results, the vamp has the AP advantage.
What is the difference between types? As in what do they mean, because it kinda confused me.

@Yeah I think the gun should be restricted, I mean Mn is a better fighter so adding on to that seems unneeded. Also ok, sorry I don´t know much about the character.

What are his useful powers besides skill and regen.

Tbh I really like this fight also vampire gets aroused

He can transform into a Mngwa, and he has Sanura's necklace (which is listed on his page).

I'll go ahead and restrict the gun for the time being.

I am asking so I can say which on suits the crushing the vampire is doing.

The necklace seems like the bigget problem for the vampire, but if they are stronger, I might vote for them for that. Then again regen is better than Immortality type 2 and while the Vamp is no chump, Mn has better skill I believe. Could go either way imo.

Thank you.

Also, the heat from Sanura's necklace is stronger than Assefa's AP (it effortlessly harms enemies that can kill him in Mngwa form).

No. It'll only activate when he takes an attack that seriously injures him. When it happened in verse, he was in Mngwa form and had his back broken in the midst of a tough fight.

I mean, the magic stems from Sanura, and she has her own profile, lol. Though the page should note that the power of the necklace stems from her, not from him.

Ok, so it depends if the Vamp can shatter/smash Mn´s skull in one or two hits. That would be, if the vampire can physically tag Mn. I mean imo, the Vampire seems stronger, but speed is quite close. While the vampire is adept Mn is a master at close combat, and skill trumps AP usually. Still, all the vampire needs to do is get one hit to the head of Mn. This is increadibly close due to this being, for me anyway:

Mn: Regen makes anything but a direct skull attack mostly worthless, better skilled (though the vamp isn´t a bad fighter), and likely more intelegent (though vamps aren´t dumb).

Vamp: Strength (slightly); one attack every second to the skull will likely damage Mn´s brain to where he dies and cant regen (and depending on the speed, that would allow the vamp to get around the necklace), Immortality (Type 2)

Same: Stamina, Speed, fighting when suffering injuries, etc

May end up going Mn for better skill, though idk if he could hand the Vamps possibly superior strength.

I mean, unless it one shots him, the necklace is very likely to bring Assefa back. The necklace also has its own regen in addition to Assefa's, so surface level injuries, and small internal ones are rather ineffective.

Still, hits to the skull seem effective if the Vampire really is a good deal stronger. Both seem able to break human bones with little effort. As long as the vampire is actually causing little fractures with their blows, striking the skull works just fine. Assefa's regen will heal many other things, as you've said.

Seems pretty close.

Vampires can bite into a skull with 1 bite (Though usually 2 to cause major damage), and can shatter and penetrate a normal human skull with a single hit (in under a second).

Assefa should be capable of similar things in Mngwa form. In terms of biting through a human skull (crushing their entire head along with it). But he normally fights against supernaturals (sirens, adzes, other were-cats, etc), and rips through them.

Shattering a human skull in one hit seems pretty impressive though.

Might end up incon due to AP vs Skill.

One needs a single hit to kill the other, all other attacks don´t matter.

Mn needs to either rip out the Vamp´s heart or behead it.

I'm glad. I think I have a link to the author's website on the verse page if you're interested in reading the series. It would be nice to have another knowledgeable member.

I may also make some pages based upon some of her other paranormal romance novels.

Death and Destiny

Alright, so the other thread has the Vampires as significantly weaker than Assefa. So I'd assume this is a stomp, correct?

Cause that kinda sucks, I really commended myself on making such a good match.

Well if no one is going to actually listen to me that the vamp scales to shear skull destruction which is what we said in this thread idk. I mean compress implies equal force on both sides which is only true for a vamp bite. A vamp´s hand strike would be: Head Crush (Shear) - 3.496e4 Joules, Wall level

Oh then I am so sorry. I was confused. My deepest apologies.

It is a win for Assefa. anything 245 or above would be a stomp.

Xtas said Vamp had the advantage so idk...

We probably just didn't check the calcs properly. Or perhaps the Vamp scales to something higher. I have no clue.

Still, I'm not a fan of super decisive matches. Like I guess it doesn't matter terribly much since you're fine with it. It just, idk.

Well, looking above, we actually didn't get false info. I just don't think we looked at the calcs closely enough to see that the Vampire is actually weaker. The calcs above are the same as the ones shown in the brackets.

Back