• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A supernatural agent takes on a legend (Assefa Berber vs James Bond)

9-B Forms (Partial Mate Bond Assefa)

Location is Druid Hill Park

The sun is just starting to go down.

Starting distance is 15 meters.

Speed is equalized

Bond has his standard equipment, as well as several tranquilizer shots. But he can move onto his stronger weapons (That are still 9-B).

Both have prior knowledge of the abilities of the other.

Who wins!?

Legendary Agent: 0

Legendary Cat: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (TheArsenal1212)

I think you may need to do both. Bond is unlikely to beat the regen with standard equipment but then he also blitzes with the samurai if speed is unequal

In his partial mate form he has the following

-His FBI issued firearm

-Regen

-Enhanced senses

-Can transform into a Mngwa (Can also just use his claws)

-Sanura's necklace

-Supernatural stealth (There have been multiple instances when he's been in the same room as someone and they didn't know he was there)

-Has been training in martial arts (human and cat form) since birth practically

I'm probably forgetting something, but it's a basic rundown.

I'm not super familiar with Bond. I would like to make things fair without making it stompy one way or the other. I thought the golden gun one shot 9-B level characters.

I'm not sure what else besides tranquilizers to give him unless I gave him a vehicle or something.

It's unfortunately a mismatch, because without at least 9-b weapons, Bond would struggle immensely to kill him but with them he'd stomp

No they are, but they don't have the capacity to get past his regen. Let me rephrase that. They can kill him but it would be a huge struggle

Ah, hold on. Does Bond have grenades or anything?

And how effective are his lasers? I'm convinced there's a way to make this fair.

Lasers are an at least 9-B weapon

Yes that would kill him, but Bond would have to shoot in exactly the right place which would work, but Essefa can shoot literally anywhere ad weaken James. Bond can go one for ages being shot, but more and more shots and he will die

Regen makes it extremely unfair in a gun fight

That's fair, since their not super far apart. But there's also no one around per SBA, if he was worried about civilians or something.

Hmmm, I'm trying to think if there's anything I can give him. I mean, he has tranquilizers, so landing a few of those could do it. If I give him grenades, that's also something else. Though some of his other things seem to one shot, but I'm trying to think of a third thing.

Well, if I am not mistaken if there is a way to win, then it isn't a stomp

or you could give bond prior knowledge either way, I don't think it is a stomp

I think this might be fair:

Both have prior knowledge, James has 9-B weaponry but can move onto At-Least 9-B weaponry

That way, he can win but he can also be damaged

If prior knowledge is here I'm going inconclusive. Pretty sure Essefa has better stealth skills but Bond has better weaponry. The samurai would wreck him past Regen. So it basically comes down to who hits first because Bond does have better experience

TheArsenal1212 said:
Chewbacca you gotta admit I'm not 100% for bond every time hahaha. I did admit he's lose to Batman and the Law Enforcer
That joke was about the prior knowledge thing, I was making a joke about how i suggested prior knowledge and you said "My pleasure :)" in response to Teon's reply

I wasn't commenting about biases, I know that you admit it when Bond loses

Back