• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A stickman has a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
We pan to a city, where we see Henry Stickmin robbing a bank as the cops were beginning to chase him as he has the bag of money. The chase has gone for around 10 minutes, and Henry knew he had to lose them. Suddenly, he thought of 3 options.

>Teleporter

>Jetpack

>Portal Gun

Henry chose the Teleporter, and presses some green buttons before pressing the red center button, causing him to get teleported off, leaving the police confused of where he went.

Meanwhile... In the underground...

We see Frisk in the judgement hall fighting Sans as he manages to survive Sans' "pre special attack", but the blows caused him to only be at 1 HP left. Sans then did his special attack: nothing. As Sans fell asleep a few minutes later from doing nothing, Frisk then moves the bullet box right near the FIGHT button. However, just before he could press it, a scream could be heard right above Frisk, revealing to be Henry falling from the top of the room after teleporting, making him land on Frisk to actually kill him. This also caused Sans to wake up as he spots Henry kill Frisk in front of him, as well as realizing he has a bag of cash, making Sans easily think he stole the cash. The skeleton proceeded to throw a bone at Henry, who noticed it and managed to duck right under the bone and grab it while it was flying, much to Sans' surprise before he threw the bone back at Sans, who sidesteps out of the way.

Sans:i dont know who you are, but you seem like a threat. prepare to have a bad time!

Both get into a fighting stance.

=================================================
Both fighters are in character but willing to kill, and they start 10 meters away from each other. Fight is in the Judgement Hall. Speed is equalized, and Henry has access to all of his items and equipment, as well as the Power Armor.

Who wins?

"Nyeh!": 1 (Superray06)

"get dunked on! ": 4 (Kriskirby, Sans2345, XSOULOFCINDERX, TheQuirkyBoy)

A bad time for a tie (Inconclusive):1 (Ciruno Fortes)

Im not sure if henry can deal with danmaku on sans level. Especially when sans can avoid majority of his attacks, gravity hax him and soulhax him with a touch.

He might be able to combo teleportation, invisibility, and some other tools. Also the distracting dance might help.

Damn I love Henry and I'm glad to see a profile of him

I dont think distract dance is combat applicable considering sans would likely stop dancing as soon as henry stops. That also depends on how henrys teleporter works and whether it can be used before he gets hit and soulhaxed. If it can teleport him directly to whatever location he needs right away then it could work, unless sans just uses gravity, attack spam and spatial manip when realising henry has gone invisible

I mean, as soon as sans opens up with his strongest attack (which is the start of the fight), henry is going to need to be able to avoid this completely

Well the dance usually ends with a tie considering they danced nonstop.

And ehhh, that's bloodlust Sans. So I don't know if that's applicable.

Well, the only time we see him willing fight in character is with bloodlust. With intent to kill, sans should generally open up with a strong attack like that. But regardless, even the attacks after that are just as difficult for henry to avoid.

He was aiming to kill a psychopath though. If he wasn't bloodlusted then it's likely he would've just kept on dodging and such. Henry probably doesn't warrant a fate in his opinion.

Gonna vote tie for now.

Henry's power armor won't 'suit' for this situation since Sans ignores durability. However, like other matches, this would all depend on Henry's luck, but more often than not I see Sans just stabbing his soul. I vote bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back