• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
There is no ongoing discussion.
Regarding Super Sonic, you can clearly see them destroying Solaris's pieces and body, which they wouldn't be able to do if they weren't 2-C.

Regarding Base Sonic, the reason this thread exists, we already agreed on High 6-A.

There is nothing left to discuss.
Actually, what we see after the fight is simply Solaris core getting slightly smaller because of an explosion. Solaris body wasn't destroyed. So, if we want to high-ball the feat, we can say that Super Sonic, with help of 2 other supers, SLIGHLTY damaged Solaris weak spot, which is much much much weaker than Solaris. Still doesn't seem enough to make SS 2-C, IMO.

But yeah, let's stop this conversation, this is about Base Sonic, though i did wanted to point that out

Anonimoe7875 said:
Seiya is 2-C because he did a "paper cut" to a 2-C...
It should be noted that Super Sonic needed a lot of help though..

And any other statements that contradict the feat. But yeah, let's stop

No he didn't.

He alone destroyed Solaris in the present.

Shadow destroyed him in the past.

Silver destroyed him in the future.

SSGgoku123456 said:
if the super hedgehogs were BELOW 2-C the would've each gotten stomped.
They didn't get stomped because they were fast enough to dodge Solaris attacks and then attack his weak spot. Also, it could be PIS (considering that Solaris>>>>Time Eater), such as for example Mario beating Dreamy Bowser (who is far more powerful than Grand Star Bowser)

Dude, we have had this same discussion with numerous other users who tried to downgrade Super Sonic. It makes no sense that they scale to Infinite Speed and not 2-C. They are also able to tank his attacks, making them 2-C.

Stop this, NOW.

The Time Eater is Infinite for moving in a timeless void.

Solaris is Infinite for moving in a similar void.

Two instances where Sonic keeps up with foes with Infinite Speed.

Also, you guys need to understand that Super Sonic varies from 4-A to 2-C and Massively FTL+ to Infinite, depending on his foe.

Dark, don't close this thread again.

I was there. I know about the discussion. And Solaris was the one who qualified.

Weak points are game mechanics

The weak points are 2-C anyway

The are all able to destroy his body and armour individually

They all single-handedly defeated him in the past, present, and future respectively

They are able to tank his attacks

If they were lower than 2-C, they would've gotten stomped

No, we stop derailing the thread. Literally more than 30 users agreed that Time Eater was Infinite and i even listed the reason in his profile, you are even the same Admin that thought that Immeasurable Mirage Mewtwo was fine.

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]"If we can't stop his form, we can stop his consciousness!" Whenever Solaris is knocked out, he comes back in another body instantly. It would be an infinite stalemate, hence attacking the core to revert him back to his original flame form.

sorry if i constantly keep bringing this up.[/COLOR]

TeenAngel101 said:
We had a whole discussion thread regarding void feats.
Upon conclusion, Time Eater and Solaris qualify for Infinite Speed.
Then, should Rosalina be Infinite in speed, since she did moved in a timeless void before the reset?

Because, if TE is Infinite despite him having no feats except for moving in a timeless void, Rosalina should too, especially since her feat come from scaling to Mario, so Rosalina really doesn't have speed feats, except for the timeless void thing, so she should be upgraded

They were overlooked.

You can make a CRT to upgrade their speed is you want.

Can we please just downgrade Base Sonic and be done with this?

There is literally no reason to keep this open, we just keep going in circles.

I think Dark meant that since Cal agreed to MewTwo being rated as that speed, there isn't a reason he disagree with Time Eater being such since they are similar cases.

However if that was meant to be an ad hominem, Dark that is completely uncalled for, irrelevant to the discussion and improper behavior for an admin. I'd appreciate it if you apologized and stopped acting in such a way.

So overall:

• Remove the Adventure keys for the characters.
  • Downgrade base Modern Sonic to High 6-A by scaling from the Lost World robot and Ifrit or something.
  • Scale Chaos 0 to High 6-A.
Am I missing anything?

No, that's about it, Ever.

So can this be done now? I don't want to argue anymore if it is gonna cause hostility between admins.

The Everlasting said:
So overall:
  • Remove the Adventure keys for the characters.
  • Downgrade base Modern Sonic to High 6-A by scaling from the Lost World robot and Ifrit or something.
  • Scale Chaos 0 to High 6-A.
Am I missing anything?
That's it.

About the 4th point: mainly because of the last video, we can assume that if one Solaris got damaged, then the other Solaris get too, and so, Sonic technically needed help in order to fight Solaris

Sorry to derail this thread, however I have to say this and it seems that the revisions have been agreed upon for the most part, so I'm going to just say this real quick.

Dark, I and many other users who have talked to me don't appreciate your occasional attitude of doing whatever you want and discarding what other staff want or agree upon. This is apparent with how multiple times despite warning you've made changes that no one but you have agreed with to numerous pages on your own without making threads of such. With how you're closing this and other threads when staff are still discussing. And with how you are now acting disrespectfully towards Cal and myself.

Please try to start being more cooperative. Thank you. Also remember that this is nothing personal. I still greatly appreciate all of your massive hard work for the site and like you as a person.

So...is someone gonna close this?

Also, just because everyone agree doesn't mean that it has to be right, especially if there are greater points.

But anyway, since someone is going to revise the profiles, can Dark close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back