• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High 6-A for Vector, Espio and Big the Cat because they fought in Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog opponents of that level, Vector and Big are heavy types. Likely High 6-A for the others.

I thought that smaller suns were more dense, and thus more powerful. Wouldn't making a tiny sun generate more energy than a big sun?

Just going to mention in the Sonic Forces prequel comic Stress Test a Chaos 0 clone managed to beat back both Silver and Knuckles separately until they teamed up. Though the fights were pretty short, one page for each fight.

thanks to the shitty newcomers creating sonic forces, not only was sonic forces a shitty and totally not a short ass game, the dialogue was cringey af and to top it all off we get the most f***** up and biggest inconsistencies of all time to fix everything.

thank you sega.

why don't you make a new game of dr eggman beating the shit out of sonic?

CFC said that, right?

What he said seems right, but in this site, destroying a dwarf star isn't "At least 4-C" because the dwarf star is has more dense than the sun.

Also, IIRC, a dwarf star is only hotter than a normal star.

I just want to say I also agree with not scaling Sonic to Dark Gaia in Base especially when chip holds him down and outright says that there weak points

Okay. Actually, quick question? Shouldn't the cap for Super be Universal+ instead of multi-universal? I get that each character fought in their own separate timeline, but I'm not sure how that lets them scale to Solaris's full power.

JJSliderman said:
Okay. Actually, quick question? Shouldn't the cap for Super be Universal+ instead of multi-universal? I get that each character fought in their own separate timeline, but I'm not sure how that lets them scale to Solaris's full power.
I agree, and there also far more reasons why Super Sonic doesn't scale to Solaris (he does scale to Time Eater though), but this is about Base Sonic

If they didn't have any raw power to even deal with solaris's weak point which shouldn't be so much weaker by a very wide margin they can't damage him in the slightest that's like if while its weaker doesn't mean it should be a tier below

Wait, didn't we just establish that you can't scale if you just defeat someone by damaging a super obvious weak point(Dark Gaea's eyes, Perfect Chaos Brain, etc.)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
If they didn't have any raw power to even deal with solaris's weak point which shouldn't be so much weaker by a very wide margin they can't damage him in the slightest that's like if while its weaker doesn't mean it should be a tier below
Not really.

After the first fight, Solaris wasn't barely affected by Super Sonic's attacks.

In fact, this is why Sonic had to fight him twice.

Even Eggman said that Super Sonic didn't stand a chance against Solaris, and Elise said that she was able to feel a weak spot where Super Sonic could have attacked.

Eggman then said "Of course, you can't beat him, but you can still attack his core"

His core was his consciousness: if Sonic attacked his core a decent amount of times, Solaris would have stop in erasing the entire multiverse.

Not to mention, that after the fight, Elise said "Did you defeated him..."

Sonic: No...

Sonic himself, despite his arrogance, admitted that he didnt beat Solaris

I'm pretty sure they do destroy his consciousness and destroy his shell which Sonic is perfectly capable of doing also I think your taking theses lines out of context

Because Solaris is in higher 2-C grade, which made him superior to the individual Super State character. Lower 2-C's can damage a higher 2-C char even in weaker points

Not really.

While they broke through some of his defenses, they never really harmed him, and merely destroyed his consciousness. Heck, he would have come back if they didn't blow out his candle

This is getting off topic. Plus, we have had this same debate numerous times before. People constantly try to downgrade the Super Forms and it gets debunked every time.

Can we just downgrade the base forms to High 6-A, which is what we have already agreed upon, and close this?

Please do not make anymore Super Downgrade threads, it is getting tiring.

Seriously, Dark?

Once again you close a thread while the discussion is still ongoing without anyone's consensus.

Please, stop doing this. It just further complicates stuff.

Yes, What do you want Matthew?, the things were settled and the thread was deraling from its porpouse which i accepted.

There is no ongoing discussion.

Regarding Super Sonic, you can clearly see them destroying Solaris's pieces and body, which they wouldn't be able to do if they weren't 2-C.

Regarding Base Sonic, the reason this thread exists, we already agreed on High 6-A.

There is nothing left to discuss.

I'd rather keep it open and accompany as things are edited. Closing it nows prevents discussion related to what's being revised, in case mistakes are made.

Also Azzy, the maker of the thread, hasn't commented again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back