• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I don't wanna debate more but iirc the Ifrit feat was done overtime and a timeframe isn't specified the other feat should be alright to use tho

SSGgoku123456 said:
RIP 5-A Modern Sonic.
im gonna miss that son of a b****
God, please, it's not like it's a bad thing. I'm tired of all these sonic fans that just want to show how OP is Sonic. Instead, shouldn't you be happy that Super Sonic is tier 2 despite that at least from what i've seen a lot of people seems to disagree with it?

No. No one does.

What do you mean how OP Sonic is. Do you know how many characters are 5-A and much more powerful than Sonic was?

It seems like you are somewhat against Sonic.

Teen: I'm not exactly talking about the main admins...at least from what i've seen, you and Dark are the only that protect Tier 2 Sonic to death. Matthew is an user that agree with tier 2 Sonic, but it's not like he doesn't act like if he knows everything, and more importantly, he can hear other people's opinion

TRCH: I know, i wasn't talking about you

SSG: My comment wasn't exactly towards you, it was just a general comment. Sorry if it sounded like if i was against you

Actually at first i did not wanted tier 2 Super Sonic either, but after what Sera told me she convinced me to do so, i needed to finish her project since she was unable to.....

TeenAngel101 said:
No. No one does.
What do you mean how OP Sonic is. Do you know how many characters are 5-A and much more powerful than Sonic was?

It seems like you are somewhat against Sonic.
How am i somewhat against Sonic?

i agree with High 6-A Sonic.

I agree, kind of, with tier 2 SS.

I disagree with SS scaling to Solaris.

Heck, i just found that Sonic even said "If we can't beat Solaris, we can at least stop his consciousness"

Honestly, i'm just kind of tired that characters similiar to Sonic don't get the same treatment.

I'm not talking about Mario, especially because i changed a lot my opinion thanks to DRB.

Though i still think that he should be higher than 4-A

No, but i'd really like to close this thread, not because i want to, but because it turned into completely another thing.

will infinite or the phantom ruby get a page soon?

if he or it does then the fight with base sonic should be considered an outlier since it took super classic sonic to fight a heavy who had it's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back