• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being defeated by Classic Sonic messes with the scaling anyway. Classic is 8-A yet he one shot Chaos 0 who scared the piss out of Modern Tails who should be comparable to his 5-B Adventure self. Heck Classic Sonic beat the Egg Dragoon which only lost 10% of it's power which would still be Tier 5.

The clones were shown to fight with regular Mobians.

It was going to kill everyone and it 300q Eggman and Tails referred it as su, not sphere of energy or etc.

There is thread about it.

Literally the Eggman boss fights in Unleashed, Colours and Generations where he used the big bad as a source of energy.

Sonic canonically defeated them that way.

Then Sonic Forces scaling is a bad mess since Shadow oneshotted his clone, Sonic defeated Zavok and even Charmy and the weak mobians handled them, which having them 5-A is the biggest PIS.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Fake Chaos Zero clone.
true it was a fake but it was stated by shadow that they're "replicas. The problem is, they may not be real, but their powers are as formidable as their own"

which is very inconsistent because im 100% sure no one except for the sonic's(possibly), silver and knuckles would even stand a chance against shadow, zavok, chaos and metal sonic yet we see all of the resistance fighting them.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Being defeated by Classic Sonic messes with the scaling anyway. Classic is 8-A yet he one shot Chaos 0 who scared the piss out of Modern Tails who should be comparable to his 5-B Adventure self. Heck Classic Sonic beat the Egg Dragoon which only lost 10% of it's power which would still be Tier 5.
he didn't exactly defeat it, he had to use the Egg Dragoons attacks just to hurt it. also dr eggman stated that you wouldn't have to wait long to find out that 10% of the egg dragoons combat strength had been lost, possibly implying that it would make a huge difference compared to it's overall power.

By feats the clones are definitely inferior to the originals:

Zavok needed a giant mech to fight Sonic and was quickly beaten when he fought Sonic by himself.

Chaos was one shot by Classic Sonic.

Shadow was one shot by real Shadow.

Metal Sonic need to grow giant to fight Sonic and the Avatar.

All of Sonic's friends and random avatars could hold their own against the clones, for a while at least.

Ok, i agree with the downgrade and the merge of Adventure and Modern eras. But we need to find and debunk Eggman mini-stars feat, which was shown me in a thread.

I disagreed with the downgrades because Dark649 was the Sonic expert and I was waiting for what he thought of it.

If he agrees with it, so do I.

TeenAngel101 said:
I disagreed with the downgrades because Dark649 was the Sonic expert and I was waiting for what he thought of it.
If he agrees with it, so do I.
That's appeal to authority, tbh. It's no different than me saying "I agree with Azzy cause he is a bureaucrat."

I agree with Azzy because I find his arguments more convincing.

There is nothing wrong with admitting that somebody else knows more about a subject than oneself.

Eggman said that Dark Gaia has so much energy that he consider it as such, but it's not the same for stamina. Which explains why his strongest mach are not comparable to Gaia since he used most energy on most other things.

@Matt

I wasn't agreeing with him because he's an admin. I was agreeing with him because he knows more about Sonic than I do.

Eggrobo in Lost World was stated to have been powered by earth energy, but only a not big part of it.

Dark649 said:
Eggman said that Dark Gaia has so much energy that he consider it as such, but it's not the same for stamina. Which explains why his strongest mach are not comparable to Gaia since he used most energy on most other things.
may i ask where he stated that?

i don't remember dr eggman stating that Dark Gaia only had a lot of energy, he just stated that it's limitless as shown in the clip.

also the super egg robot has limitless stamina and scales to super sonic's low end. so should dark gaia.

The star from Sonic forces is at best a 6-C feat....

For what we can see, it encompasses clouds in the sky, but nothing more.

Then again, the star would have stomped the entire resistance, so the Star is still above Sonic

The star would not be that low. Just because it is small in size doesn't make it only 6-C.

That's like saying a small black hole is only wall level when it is actually Large Planet.

And I'm pretty sure we agreed on High 6-A already.

Well, you know, many attacks include stars..that aren't exactly stars but people say that its a star simply because it is similar to a star.

Also, considering that this is a downgrade thread, i want to ask something: If we downgrade Base Sonic to High 6-A (what are his High 6-A feats BTW?), then what tier should the others be?

Sonic did those High 6-A feats in the Modern era IIRC, characters like Amy, Big, Vector, Espio and Charmy and Cream fought only in the Adventure era.

IIRC, Black Doom with 5 emeralds created an explosion visible from space, and Dark said that that feat would be something around Country level. So, the characters that i previously mentioned should be downgraded to 6-B?

Note: Amy fought ZERO, who is comparable to robots empowered by 5 emeralds. Vector, Cream, Big, Charmy and Espio definetely scale

TeenAngel101 said:
@Arceus
No, they would still be High 6-A
^ But how?

Adventure era is very obviously different from Modern era, in terms of continuity and scaling and the rest.

the Archie comics also say that the 2 eras are different

Dark649 said:
Fullmetal Alchemist Father mini-sun was calced at Island level.
Theirs a lot of factors that go into these things, theirs not a universal tier for creating miniature versions of these objects. I did a calc regarding a mini-sun and got 7-B out of it, while DT did a calc for another mini-sun and got High 6-A results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back