• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A snowman battles an ogre to the death

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Snow Golem is accidentally freezing Shrek's Swamp, which angers Shrek, and now they're fighting

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in Shrek's Swamp

Both are Bloodlusted

Well well well.

Poor Shrek doesn't have much means to defend himself from ranged attack, but it's gonna be hard for the Golem to chip away Shrek's dura. Still, after much struggles, the Snow Golem should win.

Shrek via anti-swamp invaders mechanism.

In all seriousness, Golem's range would take it.

I'd say Shrek. I agree S.G. would wreck Shrek under normal conditions, but it's in a freaking swamp. It might not melt immediatley, but it'll probably just fall apart if it fell in a pool of water.

Shrek. golems are only wall level, shrek has small building level durability, that's hundreds of times higher, Shrek's punches would still hurt it btw, there isn't that much of a difference, he is also physically superior to it. Shrek could dodge the snowballs, he's reacted to arrows of much higher speed, and is now mhs, the snowball speed wasn't equalised.

Except that

1. The Snow Golem also has 9-A durability. Shrek's punches would hurt as much as the Snow Golem would hurt Shrek.

2. Speed is equalized, which includes not only their reactions but also attack speed and everything. Speed doesn't matter.

They both have Small Building level durability and Wall level AP

Arrows are only Subsonic....and that doesn't matter anyway as speed is equalized

Isn't the snowman low room level, 40,000,000 j. Ok, so the projectiles are as well. I was saying that the snowman can't actually hit, he has to use projectiles.

He's listed as small building level, which is high into, not plus, 9-A, so the snowman would wear down far faster.

Room level = Small Building level

They're the same thing, just worded differently

This isn't to disagree with you, I see your point now, and I say inconclusive, this is just complaints about the ap system. Why would anyone put such a vague part to the system?

Not to be rude but if you go to the AP page you would seem that both are considered equal. Any actual difference between the two isn't implied at all.

Back