• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does Shrek even win this? I guess his roar can help by pushing him, & his... flatulence might be able to poison Mr. Incredible.
IDK if Shrek's roar might work against Mr. Incredible's enhanced hearing.

I guess to Shrek's credit, he has a Stamina justification?

Mr. Incredible:
Stamina: Superhuman
Shrek:
Stamina: Superhuman (Capable of traveling for days on end without issue. Ran for several hours without stopping despite being in harsh winter conditions. After crashing through a tower made out of pure rock, he got up like nothing happened)

Looking at their intelligence, both have lots of combat experience, with Mr. Incredible having years, but Shrek's doesn't say how much he has in terms of time. Shrek's notes he's good at stuff like using his environment, wrestling, beating knights, etc.
Whereas Mr. Incredible is a crime-fighter & can do combat tactics on the fly.

Without more evidence, I'd say Mr. Incredible is at least slightly better in close-up melee/hand-to-hand, but Shrek is slightly better in environment-useage strategies.

IDK if their movement speeds & such are EXACTLY equal; They have the same level (Superhuman), but that just means they're in the same range of Speed

Speed: Superhuman (Successfully outran Dragon. Kept up with Donkey and eventually caught him; motivated adult donkeys can run up to 40 mph (64.4 kph) at short distances)

AFAIK, Mr. Incredible's rating doesn't put any numbers to his speed, & while catching up to 64.4 kph is a number..... Well, that assumes that Donkey was running at top donkey speed when Shrek chased him down AND it's only 17.8888889 meters per second. Meaning Shrek's Movement Speed is on the lower side of the middle of the Superhuman Speed Range of 12.43 - 34.3 m/s.
So although I don't know Mr. Incredible's exact value, there are, theoretically more values in their shared speed range that are higher than Shrek's Speed.

Oh, & Lifting Strength, lol:

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Much stronger than Puss in Boots, who could wrestle bulls even as a little kid. Can overpower Puss with just one arm. Can uproot trees and pick up large metal gates)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Lifted up the Omnidroid V10, which is this heavy)

Annoyingly, that Incredibles calc in the comment has a thing about Mr. Incredible's height meaning a new Omnidroid Mass? So:

A. It goes by the calc's conclusion & Mr. Incredible's Lifting Strength is at: Mass of the Omnidroid: 127,883,880.34 kg (Class M) kg
B. It goes by the calc's comments & Mr. Incredible's Lifting Strength is at: Mass of the Omnidroid: 10,822,383 kg (still Class M)

One of those is more than 10 times higher into Class M, so it may be worth clearing that up.

But for the purposes of this match-up, For Shrek, Shrek's Lifting Strength vs Mr. Incredible's is little better than wet spaghetti versus a hydraulic press; Class 10 caps at 10,000 kg; Mr. Incredible outlifts Shrek by 1,082.2383 times, if not more!

So yeah, As the OP said, Shrek is outmuscled in terms of AP/Striking Strength, & thus, probably outdone in Durability, too.
In terms of the melee combat itself, Shrek is probably slightly worse-off overall than Mr. Incredible unless he gets really creative & it really pulls through, which doesn't scream "most probable" to me.
& Shrek is outlifted by over 1,000 times.
His best chance is his roar(s) pushing back Mr. Incredible &/or making Bob's super-hearing work against him, & might be able to at least cripple him via the effects of... flatulence.

I'll wait for more input from others to see if Shrek can hold up in close combat skill, but one grab & Bob could probably break Shrek's arm, & every other limb while he's at it, if he wanted to.

Yeah I don't really see how Shrek can win this at all lol.

Mr. Incredible kind of has him in almost every single category

Yeah I don't really see how Shrek can win this at all lol.

Mr. Incredible kind of has him in almost every single category
I'm assuming Shrek's win conditions are something like:

1. Roar damage & pushing (Despite Bob's Class M LS.) as well as roaring against Bob's enhanced hearing. (Break his ear drums or such, maybe??)
2. Poison Manipulation (His farts are infamous for being toxic, to the point where they can kill animals. Shrek stated that Donkey would’ve died if he smelt it)
3. Shrek somehow utilizing his environment, intelligence &/or close combat skill well enough to beat Mr. Incredible in spite of Bob's AP, Striking Strength, Durability & Lifting Strength advantages.
4. Shrek's Movement Speed which has more of a number to it (& which is low into Superhuman's range.) being enough that he can beat Bob via at least a small Speed advantage against Bob's more unclear Superhuman range Movement Speed.

1. Roar damage & pushing (Despite Bob's Class M LS.) as well as roaring against Bob's enhanced hearing. (Break his ear drums or such, maybe??)
2. Poison Manipulation (His farts are infamous for being toxic, to the point where they can kill animals. Shrek stated that Donkey would’ve died if he smelt it)
3. Shrek somehow utilizing his environment, intelligence &/or close combat skill well enough to beat Mr. Incredible in spite of Bob's AP, Striking Strength, Durability & Lifting Strength advantages.
4. Shrek's Movement Speed which has more of a number to it (& which is low into Superhuman's range.) being enough that he can beat Bob via at least a small Speed advantage against Bob's more unclear Superhuman range Movement Speed.
Those are Shrek's win cons, not to mention he also has some impressive pain tolerance

I mean him not noticing there was an arrow in him could have just amounted to adrenaline in the moment. After he noticed it he was kind of ****** up I'm pretty sure. Been a while since I've seen the movie.

Bit necroposting, but:

1. I do not see how it is helps to Shrek at all. You already stated that Bob have superior strength, but still says that Shrek can push him?
2. Shrek's farts have pretty limited AoE, Bob possibly can just avoid this.
3. How Shrek can utilize own IQ and Skill when Bob outclasses him in everything of this? And this is still can't help against character with far superior AP
4. Bob is actually faster then Shrek's "low into superhuman"

This is stomp in Bob's favor, the only way for Shrek to win it is his farts, which I'm not sure would help him a much

Bit necroposting, but:

1. I do not see how it is helps to Shrek at all. You already stated that Bob have superior strength, but still says that Shrek can push him?
2. Shrek's farts have pretty limited AoE, Bob possibly can just avoid this.
3. How Shrek can utilize own IQ and Skill when Bob outclasses him in everything of this? And this is still can't help against character with far superior AP
4. Bob is actually faster then Shrek's "low into superhuman"

This is stomp in Bob's favor, the only way for Shrek to win it is his farts, which I'm not sure would help him a much
Dude this is back when Shrek was 8-C. Worst necro you could have done.

Back