• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small thing for Yoshi and Luigi

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I've been trying to 100% SMG2 recently and here's some things I noticed.

Yoshi's teleportation should be galactic. It's the same Yoshi (the main Yoshi) throughout the game, so we know it's not different Yoshis each time. Yoshi doesn't fly on the Launch Star with Mario to the galaxies but he winds up there I'm an egg nonetheless.

Luigi should have the ability to create ghostly duplicates. If you complete a level with Luigi, a ghost of Luigi gets left behind.

I'll also probably calc Bowser and Peach surviving a black hole exploding eventually.

Actually, another thing.

Mario and Luigi should have a severe skill increase given that they're able to do sh*t like Champion's Road, Tubular, and Darker Side, and even harder things like The Perfect Run, the Impossinle Pack, and the Don't Touch Anything challenge. Mario has the skill to go throughout the hardest levels in the game without getting hit once.

Weegee stuff looks good, and the skill increase stuff for the Bros also looks fine but I'm kinda iffy on the Yoshi thing.

The Yoshi stuff is really iffy, but Luigi's duplication is legit. And as for the black hole calc, what is the method; is it a black hole creation feat?

It's for the black hole collapsing on Bowser at the end of Galaxy 2 now I know this wikis standards on Black Hole feats so I never expected it to be accepted

The calc itself is from Merlight from Narutoforums but finding it is harder then I thought but when I do i'll Post it.

I don't think using black holes collapsing on people is considered valid here. I know OBD had a general assumption that surviving inside a black hole is 4-B and FTL, but we don't except those here since we consider surviving real black holes to be High 3-A. BUt we generally consider like 99% of black hole feats in fiction to be fake. Though calcs for creating real black holes are quantifiable. If they lack demonstration however, then it needs to be 4-B sized to be considered legit.

I'm not too informed on how black holes work, but they are based on Stephen Hawking's theories though.

The real cal howard said:
Tbh our black hole rules are sh*t and I've been saying that for years now.
^this

Anyway, if the Black Hole collapsed on them, we can use E=MC┬▓, according to OBD.

Don't know if that carries over to VS tho.

The calc I made way long ago about the black hole collapse at the end of Galaxy 2 doesn't really even need to be applied since Bowser and Peach being in the center of a black hole is basically this:

"For our vs-physics a 3rd step gets important and that is at the center of the black hole. Gravity towards the center of the black hole gets exponentially stronger. At the very center it would, in theory, be infinite. That means also the tidal forces become infinite, so even things which at quantum level are a lot more durable than our physical matter would certainly be destroyed when approaching the center of the black hole."

Since quantifiably its an infinite durability feat for them both, labelling it as any less is not worth the time.

As to whether thats an outlier? Falls in the same camp with a lot of other characters I can think of who touch the center of black holes and are rated far less. Mega Man (Starforce version) probs would be a good example of someone who does this and flies through the center of one that is pretty grounded with realistic properties since Sagittarius A* is one such black hole referenced.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:BlackEndGalaxy.gif

Back