• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small Siren Head addition

Well I see no problems with it, will actually give Siren Head some useful offensive haxes it really needs

We should get this revision done first unless ya'll wanna wait a couple of good weeks before being able to do anything with the page

Since the verse basically has only 2 supporters that have any say I don't see why we can't just do the upgrade now, it's also probably not conterivsal

Tllmbrg said:
Well I see no problems with it, will actually give Siren Head some useful offensive haxes it really needs
This new hax puts it over characters like Venom. As sound is one of his weaknesses

He just needs tor remove his head, which SH can be theorized to do, as the corpses he converts out of combat can be assumed to lack their heads. You may be right though. Venom has an even higher regen though, and the only 9-B version has been able to regenerate from being exposed to its weakness before (explosion at the end of the film).

Back