• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Siren Head possible telepathy or memory manipulation?

maybe illusion creation. but i doubt it, probably some deeper version of sound manip or the neighbors are freaking deaf.

So Zeek, Gews, and I think Perception Manip.

Illusion Creation, by our wiki’s definition, is to create false images, which a noise isn’t.

It imo 100% isn’t sound manipulation as it was the other individuals not being able to hear it from how I understand it. Idk just doesn’t seem like Sound Manip.

Telepathy or Memory Manip seem a bit much, but again Trevor Henderson is vague cause that is arguably scarier than knowing everything. I will say however imo Perception Manipulation requires the least amount of assumptions.

Back