• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so at e3 they said in tapped out they were going to add battle royale content and they did but it was just parody but really this is every character at base all against each other this is only going to be in the main cannon so no radioactive man or kang n kodos this is going to include every main character and side character so even off of the wiki like barney could be on here or lenny all characters are going to be at peak so no 10-c mr burns he's going to be at 8-c+ also all bloodlusted battle takes place in springfield

Nevermind. I reread it. Alright. I'll vote in a bit. I need to gather my reasons. I'm gonna make a list from winner to loser.

Ok. So. From last time first with the pages we have

Moleman last. Hit durability may scale. But even burns could kill him. And I don't think Moleman has ever given reasons to scale AP wise. So even with his Regen. He gets one shot by everyone. And some people Incapacitate him.

Mr. Burns next. He may scale in AP and durability. But he has no advantage after this point. He gets destroyed. I'm sure we all know this

Maggies next. Simply can't compete at this point. Everyone else is just stronger due to age, experience, and hacks.

Willie is out. Despite being the strongest. He is outskilled by people like Skinner who can easily PP him. Or our ranged by the ones with guns. Or both.

Next is Skinner!! Who gets nudged just behind due to lack of hacks, lack of range, and some people outskilling him

Bart is just after. Only pushing past Skinner thanks to his several types of martial arts training, but does get outranged by the people who have guns at this point.

Next is a Marge. While she is the strongest out of these three. Apu and Homer are simply trained better and more, with better experience, and a larger Arsenal in guns

And the final one out is

Apu. While he definitely is smarter and has very good training. He is heavily outhacked. Homers just been around doing wacky stuff for too long.

Making out winner Homer Simpso

Back