• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A re-scaling about DMC's Big Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unleashing the magic power from the profound field of his mind and body, Dante transformed his body into a demon. He kicked the ground and took off into the infinitely expanding dark sky."
Thats a admittedly a non factor.....but still to alleivate your doubts......Dante is covered in red demonic aura and almost about to go DT.....he has feats of flight in such incomplete DT stages in mangas....he can also use Air Hike a technique he forms a demonic platform to jump......and he is bathing in demonic aura at this point, he is also capable of telekinesis which uses red aura.
when the fight actually begins these stars are no longer present but instead they operate within the clouds where lightning strikes. To some people this could appear as the events occurring don't need to be in such are large space as it suggests it is
Mundus has weather and lighting manip which he used to form a cosmic storm to attack Dante with streams of lightning as a sort of obstacle course for the flight stage.....

Actually not only Mundus' very in character weather stuff, the Heaven part happens near a Lava Planet/Planetoid, when Dante is knocked down by Mundus' Meteor strike, he falls from that location and arrives at the Planet surface, so that's why at that point we don't really see the stars. One of their FTL calcs current used is about that

The ground stuff Gilver already explained

Last edited:
I never said it was a huge deal, but thanks for giving an explanation! I only ask because, as I said, my DMC knowledge isn't great and I go off what little I've experienced and what I've read.
Its fine really, those sequences can appear strange at first sight to anyone........so its okay to ask.
Glad to be of help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back