• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A random thought

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
I want to ask is that...is it possible to have a character 1-A in AP and such but their hax is high 1-A and how would one describe it to make it valid? Just a thought

no as in the reasoning behind the tiering would be writen like what? Curious is all

I'd probably say.

"Outerverse level (Exists beyond all dimension of creation), High Outerverse level with Reality Warping (Warp the outer realm in impossible was, something countless other 1-A characters couldn't do and thought was impossible)"

Don't know if this is what you meant or if it works like this tho.

something what i had in mind so thanks for that was curious cuz i can't find anyone of that sort

Back