• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A rabbit fights a cow except it's full of wut

Jackythejack

They/Them
Yeah okay look I don't have a big story for this, so instead I'm just going to say that Bonnie ended up in a place where there was a female cow there. Both are 9-C and speed is equalized. Fight takes place in an empty olympic swimming pool there.

The cow is far less energetic than a bull, and while it can fight back, it's really disposed to not fight. Bonnie should take this simply because it will end up killing it before the cow decides to put up too much of a fight. That's not saying it won't put up a fight, but Bonnie should be able to deal in the final blow. Plus, it's more likely to take flight rather than fight due to its animal instincts, and with the enclosed area it's in, it's only a matter of time. So, basically, my Freddy vs. Bambi reasoning, except the cow is slower, but bigger, and the pool will restrict its movement greatly.

Winner: Bonnie The Bunny

1 for Bonnie.

I'm gonna try to net an entirety of the FNaF cast a win.

One fight at a time and eventually it'll probably stop being just animal.s

All you have to do is pin them against the other animatronics in the franchise, like I've been doing. uwu

Come on, you can't say that Twisted Wolf vs. The Mangle is boring, can you?

Or Chica vs. Mr. Hippo?

I meant certainly interesting to think about yeah.

But stilllll it'd be more interesting for like.

Maybe an actual human I dunno.

Back