• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A project.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
I've rather noticed a lack of high-fantasy characters of written works present on the Wiki, and believed that this is a problem worth solving. However, this is likely going to be an extensive project sort of deal, with characters being added as I continue research. On top of the difficulty of said research and a personal life to attend to, scaling such characters is likely to prove difficult, so do not be surprised if I make small tweaks for quite some time if I learn something new.

Currently on the list includes:

Conan the Barbarian

Red Sonja

Driz'zt Do'urden

Elminster

Pathfinder/Dungeons and Dragons iconic characters

And possibly some stuff from The Dragonlance Chronicles and The Dragonbone Chair and that sort of stuff, if I can get soem help with it.

Does this sound good with everybody?

Back