• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible Wonderful World Revision? For one Ranklist, it's its own destiny...

NOTE: You can find the Verse HERE.

After a release of a ranklist by Ainefill (He probably won't make a Databook anyway so this is the only thing that can scale...

Ranklist
I'll translate some of it for you...

Translated in EN:

SSS Level: Sabe, Friede, Wolfes, Heathrod, Areyu

SS Level: Lynia, Shintetusai/Gintama

S Level: Orphe, Izel

A Level: Felmina (Fefe form), Ryuza, Gear, Fuga, Eldio, Ardore, Neva, Claudette, Shake, Semnia, Uruca, Lima, Rescana, Nefisca, Magenda,

B Level: Chartette, Heine, Abeldy, Corona, Liz, Rosalice, Duna, Lunathia,

C Level: Felmina (Regular form), Kiki/Sagaki, Aiwhen, Pale

D Level: Etielle, Lemius

E Level: Sasari/Shashin, Alicephia

F Level: Cielo (The rest of the names are unknown.)

Some of these names are already existing playable characters, so each tier can scale from that very tier as a result. As the verse goes from F-SSS tier, let's think about what we know to piece together the whole tier list. Let's start with Rank F: Cielo is the verse's Grappler, utilizing Amenhotep (That thing that looks like a Dog?) as her spirit contract, & Weapon. It can break stone ground, but that only seems to result to Wall Level. She can force earth out of the floor, but not much else. But let's Fastfoward to A Rank. It is planned For Felmina in her Majo Shoujo form to Be Country Level, but this keeps getting debunked for "pointless nonexistent proof". Ainefill stated that Fefe is Rank A, so he has to be right! He's still alive, so why should it be wrong? And for that matter, Fefe while in her Majo Shoujo form is Country Level as she can take on an army with a power level of a country threat. This means so much of the verse scale to Fefe as a Majo Shoujo for being A Rank. Regular Felmina though is C Rank, and despite her Elementary School intelligence, She should be able to scale to Aiwhen's immense abilities of her 8 Dagger Set, & Pale's immense chaining of Skills as her fighting style...

S Rank is much more complicated though. Not only is Orphe the only playable S Rank, but I'm still doing research on the Rank, & I might need help on it. SS is easier though. While Lynia shows little to no feats for this Rank, Shintetusai is SS as he can send his opponents to a sealed gate of the Makai as a planned Finish Skill (Makai is an alternative dimension of reality if I remember right; could be wrong; but it could also count as a BFR.). He can also trap someone in a barrier with Flux ability. He is planned to do this but is currently unplayable. Same for Fefe; yet she isn't planned to be A Rank in gameplay. Merely in story. A story mode the verse doesn't have yet.

SSS, the Rank that is as far it goes has Sabe & Friede, who are some of the most powerful demons of the Makai; as Sabe broke it open (A hypothesis further backed up by the fact that it only took one broken seal of the Makai to break open this world.), it took 6 gates to seal the Makai again. Ainefill even jokingly admitted at one point Wolfes is a play on a DBZ character (Not to be confused with DB Super; The Gods of Destruction will destroy the verse with a thought.), how he plays remains a mystery, though he is planned to teleport and use immense Ki/Chi. It is mentioned in the Òé¬Òâ×Òé▒ profiles that His power is, in the view of those who fought him: "the dimension is different or the world view is different". This may imply his power can distort dimensions. Remember the Eldrazi Titans of Magic: The Gathering? It's like that, but on a scale a mere human in Eastern Fiction can use...

In fact, according to the main site, this is Wolfes' ability: õ©Çõ║║ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│Òâ£Òâ╝Òâ½ÒÇéTranslating it with Google Translate: One person dragon ball.

This should possibly mean Wolfes is an homage to the Dragon Ball verse, and has similar abilities to that of the main DBZ series. Translate it with Romajidesu (Credit goes to Reppuzan. ^_o). It literally means the exact thing. I think I need to retranslate the verse now with romajidesu now. XP

I need your help with this revision as this is important for the verse. Ainefill won't respond for this reason, so can anyone please help? Thanks...

Edited the OP post with further evidence behind some characters' power. All I know is:

F=Wall Level.

A=(Sorry Everyone...) Country Level.

Between those two levels are ranks that coorespond to a certain AP each. Same for S, SS, & SSS.

Still need help on this... Anyone interested?

Actually, this itself if a goof. Power wise, Felmina (Fefe) is still the strongest of this verse for unrealized reasons. Orphe, and Lynia are only higher as they have higher speed values, Defensive ability, etc. I was wrong to show a list just to assume each Rank is representing it's own AP levels. There's more to it than just AP. Until Fefe gets released, the verse stands where it is. Although...

(There is an opportunity for a speed upgrade from Etielle... Stay tuned!)

Someone please close this; I want to end the topic of the Ranklist once and for all...

Back