• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNaF World LOW COMPLEX MULTIVERSAL Update

During the Animdude boss-fight, Animdude is stating himself as "the Storyteller" Again these all are proof that Animdude is the narrator/storyteller that controls the FNaF World universe, that he puppeteers and narrates it and does whatever he wants to in the verse. Calls "Security" basically the defence system of the main universe his "Creation" and view his creation as "Imaginary" or basically not real, and that he is still in control of us during easy mode and that he is "outside of our reach". Basically a quantitatively superior entity to his creation and that he controls us. https://imgur.com/a/pnjpod6 He also shows a god-complex and treats himself and his status as "trancendant" or a god that's worshipped https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xq914BmthI https://imgur.com/a/TLAKjm2 Now that we're done as a result from all of those, Animdude is the narrator and puppeteer of the main-line FNaF World universe and had created it including the Security System, he is the storyteller and has control over the game and sees beings of his creations as imaginary or a work of fiction. When talking about the limit of occupancy of space or the inability for two objects to occupy the same space, we must acknowledge that the space we are referring to is contained within a larger whole. This larger whole is the container or fabric of spacetime, the interwoven structure of space and time that encompasses all of reality, including our physical world and its contents. So, the fact that two Fredbears cannot occupy the same space at the same time implies the existence of this larger container known as spacetime. https://youtu.be/dQZYhhKsdNI?si=_urwBi_640OFK5NR As the main verse has a 4-Dimensional structure known as spacetime, being quantitatively superior to this would make Animdude a 5-Dimensional entity or basically put him at Low Complex Multiversal

Technically as a normal user them saying disagree and leaving is perfectly valid. For the same reason saying agree and nothing else is valid.

It is unproductive though.
If the user does NOT state the reasoning, then we cannot argue on it or basically we cannot evaluate it. So I think it's not valid at all, but saying ''agree'' is enough to state as the reasoning is already given above. But I agree with the last part, it's quite unproductive.

Technically as a normal user them saying disagree and leaving is perfectly valid. For the same reason saying agree and nothing else is valid.

I have read the arguments and it is a very successful, logical and proven scale, so I agree. But what is the reason for the people who say they disagree, my friend? That's a ridiculous type of opinion.

But what is the reason for the people who say they disagree, my friend?
Idk, but saying disagree as a user isn't disallowed since they don't have Tier 1 voting rights.

Basically a quantitatively superior entity to his creation and that he controls us.
He can't have QS, as in your own video he was beaten. R>F requires complete unrealness between the two parties and the former is never able to reach the other.

In addition creating and controlling something also isn't R>F or QS. So I don't see a upgrade reasoning here.

I do not think that there is qualitative transcendence and qualitative superiority, so I said disagree, yes of course I know that I should have specified it.

Calling it low1c would clearly be an outlier

Idk, but saying disagree as a user isn't disallowed since they don't have Tier 1 voting rights.

He can't have QS, as in your own video he was beaten. R>F requires complete unrealness between the two parties and the former is never able to reach the other.

In addition creating and controlling something also isn't R>F or QS. So I don't see a upgrade reasoning here.
what? I claimed that he's the puppeeter of the main-line fnaf world universe, there are multiple universes exist in the game. my claim is that he created the main-line universe and that doesn't mean he cannot be beaten, our characters are in a ''team'' state and 8-bit fredbear is guiding them, animdude cannot be beaten by an adventure animatronic directly. (and some of adventures are from another universes in fnaf world)

also, my claim on QS is that he's seeing the security boss of main universe as ''imaginary'' which our team in the game also could beat, so that doesn't really downgrade our feat really. Isn't it strange to comment without discussing, even though we have presented so much evidence?

How correct is it to say that I don't think x sources are like that without presenting evidence that there is qualitative and quantitative superiority, my friend? Can you tell me why you think it is not true? However, we have written all the arguments carefully and clearly.
I do not think that there is qualitative transcendence and qualitative superiority, so I said disagree, yes of course I know that I should have specified it.

Calling it low1c would clearly be an outlier

Disagree, especially since animdude is someone that can be recruited, fought against and defeated by the characters, and there isn’t a real R>F transencdence here. This just seems like cherry picked evidence presented out of context to pass an upgrade.

These statements are just too vague and ignore the story of FNAF World itself really.

Disagree, especially since animdude is someone that can be recruited, fought against and defeated by the characters, and there isn’t a real R>F transencdence here. This just seems like cherry picked evidence presented out of context to pass an upgrade.

These statements are just too vague and ignore the story of FNAF World itself really.
No? He's being defeated by animatronics, then? He's still transcending the main universe, and is the avatar of Scott Cawthon himself. Also if we're going by the lore, Animdude is several times stated to be the creater, and the god himself, and there are multiple lores of FNaF World exists. How could these lores contradict Animdude is the narrator or he's transcending the verse?And it seems like you're ignoring my points, our characters are not from the main-line FNaF World universe, go with a Fredbear dialogues and you can understand that they're from flip-side, and they're entrancing our World due to the "horrible thing" happened on flip-side.Our claim was that he created the main-line FNaF World universe, and the characters that beats him is from another side of FNaF World. That could NOT downgrade Animdude's feats, as he's basically "multiple times stated" (as you're claiming these are cherry-picked) to be the creator by himself and 8-Bit Fredbear whom is a knowledged thing that guides us, and he's seeing the Security System as imaginary, or not real.

what? I claimed that he's the puppeeter of the main-line fnaf world universe, there are multiple universes exist in the game
None of that is QS. Controlling something has nothing to do with qualitative superiority or R>F.

that doesn't mean he cannot be beaten
R>F would require it and it contradicts QS as well.

also, my claim on QS is that he's seeing the security boss of main universe as ''imaginary'' which our team in the game also could beat, so that doesn't really downgrade our feat
Seeing something as imaginary doesn't work when there's contradictions. R>F requires that you have zero anti-feats. Having one disproves the rating entirely.
Can you tell me why you think it is not true?
I already have. You require unrealness or a transinfinite power difference. Neither are shown by your evidence.

So put me in disagree. This is at best just a higher level of Tier 2 and not Tier 1.

Alright, so you seem like you don't understand, I never said that's a qualitative superiority. I said that it is a "quantitative superiority" and you need to get this first.
Also, I never claimed that controlling something is basically QS. I used these "puppet-master, god, the storyteller" terms as further explanations/contexts for the main argument which is basically seeing the Security System as a work of fiction or imaginary.
Seeing something as imaginary doesn't work when there's contradictions. R>F requires that you have zero anti-feats. Having one disproves the rating entirely.
I will clarify everything in the next text I will write (part 4)
So put me in disagree. This is at best just a higher level of Tier 2 and not Tier 1.
getting beaten by animatronics is not clearly a contradiction, so let's explain this with Fredbear and 8-Bit Fredbear dialogues as well.-The security system has powerful defences. Make sure you have someone with a shield ability. You won't survive without it.Alright, so basically he's guiding us and remembers us to use chips that would counter the character.-I don't think everything here is as it seems. Check the graves and the trees. This whole place is full of illusions!Again, Fredbear is guiding us to reach other places and do not stuck in a place. Gives us tactics and saves us from tricks.-I will tell you a secret. There are powerful chips that can only be attained by breaking the game- the red chests. There are objects that you can press againts, and it will break your collision detection. One is a yellow bird on a tree stump. Another is a gravestone. Find this places to gain unfair advantages. That is, if you insist on following this path that has been forcefully places before you.Now to the important part, animatronics are becoming transcendental againts the creator with "unfair advantage" caused by powerful chips, which even plot doesn't allow us to use. But 8-Bit Fredbear guides us to find and use them to beat the narrator.As our conclusion, animatronics are being transcendental with unfair advantages and they cannot do this with their own power. So that doesn't contradict the statements.
All supporting evidence is located in the imgur file that I will send:

never said that's a qualitative superiority. I said that it is a "quantitative superiority
Quantitative Superiority just means you have more of something. Which in this case would just be Tier 2.

But 8-Bit Fredbear guides us to find and use them to beat the narrator.As our conclusion, animatronics are being transcendental with unfair advantages and they cannot do this with their own power. So that doesn't contradict the statements.
These objects exist within the world and are used against him. You would need to also prove those objects see the world as imaginary and show unrealness to get a higher rating. Them existing is an anti-feat.

The fact that he sees the whole creation as a fiction and that he intervenes and controls the fiction cannot give quantitative superiority, there is no evidence that he sees it as a fiction and it is contradictory. When I looked at the statements, I saw no quantitative superiority whatsoever, only control.
Expressions of transcendence or inaccessibility are not sufficient for quantitative superiority and
Having a higher dimensional existence does not bring you to a level.

The fact that he sees the whole creation as a fiction and that he intervenes and controls the fiction cannot give quantitative superiority, there is no evidence that he sees it as a fiction and it is contradictory. When I looked at the statements, I saw no quantitative superiority whatsoever, only control.
Expressions of transcendence or inaccessibility are not sufficient for quantitative superiority and
No, the universe is already a 4-dimensional structure and space-time contains infinite space axes that expand forever and the rules of time. We shouldn't bother with anything. Moreover, when we look at the arguments, we see that the Animatronics and this advancing hierarchy are a real animatronic, which will give it a quantitative advantage. The transcendence in this universe is sufficient for this and other evidence is also included here.

Quantitative Superiority just means you have more of something. Which in this case would just be Tier 2.

These objects exist within the world and are used against him. You would need to also prove those objects see the world as imaginary and show unrealness to get a higher rating. Them existing is an anti-feat.
This scale is based on using the Ultima's thread, which is stating that superiorities between low 2c and high 1b is "quantitative superiorities", so I don't see a problem at all with this.https://vsbattles.com/threads/tiering-system-revisions-tier-0.163767/I already stated that these chips are cannot be gained, only can be attained by breaking the game and 8-Bit Fredbear causes this. So that's not a contradiction at all, the plot normally doesn't allow us to use these "unfair" chips. That could not be an anti-feat.

This scale is based on using the Ultima's thread, which is stating that superiorities between low 2c and high 1b is "quantitative superiorities", so I don't see a problem at all with this
Ultima's scale is that you have more dimensional axis, hence the quantity since quality is being changed. Qualitative difference isn't meet, which is why R>F is now and quantative can be achieved by just being 2-C or just Low 2-C.

So that's not a contradiction at all, the plot normally doesn't allow us to use these "unfair" chips.
The Plot is the Narrator trying to control the player, but the chips are still from that narrative. If the narrative can defeat the narrators there's no imaginary difference between the two.

"I saw no quantitative superiority"You already admitted that he sees a creation as a fiction, and that's not a normal creation, it's the Security System of the main-line universe. You're claiming that seeing as a work of fiction is only control, which is completely baseless.Also, that argument was based on Ultima's thread which has stated that superiorities between low 2c and high 1b is quantitative superiorities. So yes, Animdude has a quantitative superiority over the main-line fnaf world universe via seeing it as a fictional thing.

Ultima's scale is that you have more dimensional axis, hence the quantity since quality is being changed. Qualitative difference isn't meet, which is why R>F is now and quantative can be achieved by just being 2-C or just Low 2-C.
There's a blatant statement about superiorities between low 2c and high 1b is quantitative, so I can say that seeing a verse as fiction that is containing spacetime continuum is a quantitative superiority over the verse.
The Plot is the Narrator trying to control the player, but the chips are still from that narrative. If the narrative can defeat the narrators there's no imaginary difference between the two.
These unfair chips are literally unreachable if you don't break the game, they're not from the narrative, they're existing outside the plot and game doesn't let you use them at all. So it's not the narrative, and therefore narrative doesn't beat the narrator.

There's a blatant statement about superiorities between low 2c and high 1b is quantitative, so I can say that seeing a verse as fiction that is containing spacetime continuum is a quantitative superiority over the verse.
Quantative as in there's a difference in quantity between them. Which is the amount of dimensional axis. Qualitative is the quality between them, which is an unrealness between the two.

These unfair chips are literally unreachable if you don't break the game, they're not from the narrative, they're existing outside the plot and game doesn't let you use them at all
They exist with the lower realms since creatures from that lower realms can reach them.

Quantative as in there's a difference in quantity between them. Which is the amount of dimensional axis. Qualitative is the quality between them, which is an unrealness between the two.
If they're existing in a lower-realm, then logically there's no need for breaking the game. That also implies they're existing in a higher-dimension.
They exist with the lower realms since creatures from that lower realms can reach them.
Another illogical think on that if they're existing in a lower-realm, then they cannot grant characters unfair advantages stated by fredbear

If the user does NOT state the reasoning, then we cannot argue on it or basically we cannot evaluate it. So I think it's not valid at all, but saying ''agree'' is enough to state as the reasoning is already given above. But I agree with the last part, it's quite unproductive.
Lmaoo dude, you're not gonna reply to people who said "agree" and leave? Double standards i see.

Lmaoo dude, you're not gonna reply to people who said "agree" and leave? Double standards i see.
oh my little brother, people who said "i agree" already same opinion with me. What i should prove it to them?? The real people who need to be proven are those who disagree.

Back