• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the temperature of Amaterasu?

In the databook, it is said that Amaterasu is at the level of the sun.
static-assets-upload1346867453603781190.png
main-qimg-7d999c5375a1e494edc3a571bec70339-lq_1.jpg

and the sun is at 15,000,000 Celsius
So Amaterasu has a temperature of 15,000,000 degrees Celsius? Also does this mean naruto can resist this level of heat?
(Since nothing was stated, I equated amaterasu with the center of the sun)

IIRC this is or was the latest thread regarding Amaterasu

you’d need to specify if it is as hot as it’s surface or core because the temperatures are vastly different

Also why is the blue square focusing on their duration and name origin instead of the temperature

you’d need to specify if it is as hot as it’s surface or core because the temperatures are vastly different

Also why is the blue square focusing on their duration and name origin instead of the temperature
Its shown to be hotter than lightning which is hotter than the sun's surface, so I'm guessing that this refers to the cour.

according to google, lightning is 30000 kelvin, meanwhile the sun surface is 5000 kelvin and it's core is 15 million kelvin

with a gap that large, i don't think it is talking about the core, i think it is just like, between it and the surface

Back