• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible simple upgrade to Toei profiles

My suggestions in this thread are to:

1- Upgrade Base Goku (Toei) in the Frieza Saga to 4-B.

2- Upgrade Super Saiyan Bardock and Chilled to High 4-C.

-In my defense for the first point, is that Base Goku has fought on par with a certain percentage of Final Form Frieza who is 4-B, plus I still find odd for his Kaioken x20 to jump him from High 4-C to a really high end of 4-B. Shouldn't it be better for him to backscale from his KKx20 which is an obviously accepted 20x multiplier instead of upscaling ahead of 1st Form Frieza? It kinda makes more sense for him.

-As for the second point, there's no reason we should consider Chilled any weaker than First Form Frieza. Even Bardock didn't say anything of him being weaker.

-I don't want to bring out PLs here, but PL wise Bardock's official PL was 10k while Frieza's was 530k (both PLs are used in the Anime). The official SSJ multiplier is 50x making Bardock really close to Frieza's power.

-Though this is not counting that Bardock got a Zenkai after going back in time so his SSJ power should be considerably higher than Frieza's 530k, I seriously doubt toei would think SSJ Bardock is two tiers behind of First Form Frieza (or believe he is weaker than First Form at all) so I suggest him and Chilled scale to Frieza's feat, Or at least an possibly High 4-C on top of their rating.

Edit: IIRC Lord Slug was compared to Frieza but I don't remember the movie very clearly lol.

When you put it that way, Base Goku not being 4-B makes no sense at all.

SS Bardock and Chilled being High 4-C seems fairly okay.

I agree with Goku's case. I guess likely/possibly could work for Chilled and Bardock because Cold and Freeza aren't normal members of their race since they were described as mutants, so there isn't a fair comparison between them.

Was Cold and Freeza being mutants also in Toeiverse? I know that's canon, but I don't know if Toeiverse ever mentioned it.

Only Cold and Freeza being mutants wouldn't work since that'd leave Cooler who's stronger than Freeza or Freeza's Mother(?) who's supposedly near the realm of Freeza and King Cold (As Freeza notes it was both his father and mother who fought him hard enough for him to dust himself off).

Good point, I guess that means "mutant Freeza" is only on Toriyama canon and thus Chilled can be scaled directly to him.

100% Freeza is only 4-B because the calc of destroying planet Vegeta yields 0.644 Foe. So even if we assume that Freeza only used 1% of his power to do that, he'd be 64.4 Foe at his 100%. Half of that is 32.2 Foe which is what Kaioken x20 Goku scales to. Just looking at these figures, base Goku doesn't reach 22.77 Foe which is required for 4-B. So I disagree with that.

Welp, didn't Goku and Frieza scale to a 900 MegaFoe feat?

Besides, what do you think about the Bardock upgrade part?

Which 900 MegaFoe feat are you talking about?

About the second part, that's not sufficient info about Chilled's power and we don't use power levels and multipliers like that. Bardock scales to King Vegeta who has a feat, and if the ssj multiplier is to be applied, it is applied on that feat which results in his current ratings.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Dragon_Ball:_Anime_Freeza_destroys_Namek?

That one, it is even listed in Cooler's profile.

As for the second part, that's why I suggested a possible rating, wouldn't Bardock or the Special have pointed out that Chilled was weaker than Frieza? And there's really no reason for him to be that weak compared to Frieza tbh.

And I know you don't use Multipliers like that, but Toei wouldn't even think of SSJ Bardock being so massively weaker than Frieza considering the official PLs (which are >10k*50 and 530k, used in the anime) say otherwise.

So, I was looking at Frieza's page, and there's a link beside his First Form (Dwarf Star Level) that shows a calc of Planet Vegeta exploding...but it makes the assumption that Planet Vegeta and Earth are the same size, just with Planet Vegeta having more mass and gravity. Is that ever stated anywhere?

Going by https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Toeiverse:_Freeza_destroys_Planet_Vegeta

we see that Planet Vegeta is 10x the size of Earth, which makes the Gravitational Binding Energy of Planet Vegeta 2.24E+37 Joules (Large Planet Level). If Power Levels are linear, than First Form Frieza to 100% Final Form is an increase of 226.42 times, which means he can casually toss out 5.06E+39 Joules (Dwarf Star Level).

I won't claim to know anything about pixel calculation stuff though, so I couldn't tell you one way or another about those. I wouldn't assume anything regarding an artist's rendition turning into so many seconds of video because those things are edited like that to keep the viewer intrigued, not necessarily something we can base calculations off of.

Bumping this

@AKM

the 900 MegaFoe calc was accepted and it is on both Cooler and Toei Goku's profiles. My suggestion is that Base Goku backscales from his x20 Kaioken which is 900 MegaFoe instead of upscaling from High 4-C First Form Frieza's feat.

I still think Chilled and Bardock should be High 4-C. No way Chilled is like a Thousand times weaker than Anime First Form Frieza, else Toei or Bardock in the special would have noted it. EVEN Bardock mistook him for Frieza. I doubt Toei would think SSJ Bardock of way weaker than First Form Frieza when their official PLs likely depicts Bardock as stronger. As a emperor Chilled should at least have the capacity to perform Frieza's feat.

Actually SSJ Bardock's power level is weaker than First Form Freeza's, although not by very much (530,000 to 500,000).

That would be an Hypothetical SSJ Bardock at the end of the TV special.

Bardock most likely got an Zenkai in the Episode of Bardock so I am sure his SSJ would be considerably higher than 530k, not to mention Chilled who has no reason to be weaker than 1st Form Frieza.

That calc still needs to be properly evaluated. Idk why it is already on profiles.

About the Chilled issue, that's not a very good evidence for powerscaling. Bardock misunderstood him for Freeza because of his looks and there is no reason not to believe that Chilled, who is a very old ancestor of Freeza, could very well be a lot weaker than Freeza.

Back